Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-11

thanks,

I have to say it was a decent run for myself. I worked on getting turned around. I fumbled my reload, or had to flick it to get it out (very unusual, as it usually springs out). But that didn't cost much time, maybe a 10th or 20th of second.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Brian, glad to see the classifier helped you also.

I decided to through the open gun in the bag to shoot this classifier. If the Ohio site is right I nailed it, 4.71 down 3 points HF of 12.1 getting me a 100% and moving me to grandmaster. Finally made it.

Ktyler

Congrats Brian, glad to see the classifier helped you also.

I decided to through the open gun in the bag to shoot this classifier. If the Ohio site is right I nailed it, 4.71 down 3 points HF of 12.1 getting me a 100% and moving me to grandmaster. Finally made it.

Ktyler

:) Way to go Keith!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was pretty happy shooting this one today in Revolver division. 6a, 4c, 2d, 7.80 secs for a 6.4103 HF and about 65% on the Ohio calculating tool. A few more of these 60%+ classifiers and I can bounce up to B :)

It was probably one of the better stages of the match for me.

Vince

• 2 weeks later...

el prez was at my second USPSA match, the first match had bang and clang, but it was so cold out I was having a hard time shooting.

I was shooting open.

60 pts

9.13 seconds

HF: 6.57

I'm not sure how that is nationally, but I was very happy with how I did. It was the first stage I had to reload on, and doing it under pressure is a lot harder than practice. At the club I was 2nd out of 6, placing between 2 A-class shooters.

Edited by TimWarner

Shot this one today for the first time.

Limited

52 points

5.52 seconds

9.420 hf :)

87% using the Ohio calculator.

I posted this one wrong, bad memory.

Limited

54 Points

5.42 Seconds

9.963 HF

92%

Heck, just wait another couple of days and it may go up more..... :rolleyes::ph34r:

Nice job Jason! B)

Shot this one Sunday in Open. I haven't shot open in a couple of years and I forgot how intense the speed shoots can be. The time was 4.97 down 3 points. The draw was pretty slow at 1.70. I should have asked to review the timer to see what the reload was. I know the time on the trigger was pretty short, lol.

• 2 months later...

Hey Guys,

Just started shooting again after a long break and had to run the El Prez. Got a 4.03 down 7 points (13.15 HF), all c's just a little outside. I'm going to put a little practice in to get it a little faster and cleaner.

BTW Open - Master

Later

Tommy

• 1 month later...

So I shot this one today.... down 2 points in 5.00 seconds shooting Limited...which calculates to 100+ but wait....will it count?

See...for YEARS I shot Limited 10 until this year when I switched over to Limited....while shooting L10, I made Master....but in Limited, I've got a bunch off old runs (from 98 before there WAS a L10 Division). So in Limited I'm ranked as an A Class shooter (and if you look at my actual percentage...its more like B from all my old runs...which I've been bumping off the bottom). Recently, I've been posting some Master class runs in classifiers.

So the USPSA has the 15% thing....since I'm technically A class in Limited (or M classed in L10), will this 100% run get counted or is it going to get booted for being too high?

If it does get flagged, you and/or your Section Coordinator and Match Director can call in and request that it gets counted. The 15% over thing is more about not counting scores where the classifier was run wrong in some way.

Thanks for the input Flex and Jake. I guess I'll have to just wait and see what happens. I'm hoping that Jake is right and since I'm a Master in L10, it will get counted without having to jump through hoops and getting others involved.

• 4 weeks later...
So I shot this one today.... down 2 points in 5.00 seconds shooting Limited...which calculates to 100+ but wait....will it count?...

DUDE! You stole my thunder! :( This weekend l ran a 4.70 with 53 points. My D was almost on the line too. Anyway, 104% according to Ohio. Now I'll have to settle for 97.2%. Thought I'd be top dog on it. But sincere congrats to you!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...