Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-11

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haven't shot a bottom feeder since Double Tap. Broke out my Para Ordnance out today just for the Heck of it(Last shot this gun 3 years ago)..................and shot this with a 85% run (6.28 and 2 down). Not bad for a Hacker !!!!!! :wacko:

Hop

Edit for Spelling

Edited by hopalong

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Production G34 6.86 with 54 points 1C, 1D. Classifier Calc says 76% in change, don't know how that is possible. The turn was good, shooting was to slow to start and then to fast after the reload. I went left to right both times. If you put the time and work in, this should be a good meat and potatos classifier to do, but train wrecks still happen...........

Ran this one last Sunday 5.24 down 10, 80% in open. The targets matched the background perfectly and were hard to pick up visually. In practice at 12 yards I've been running this in 4.6/4.7 without struggle.........Oh well..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKNxPksBbb4...7AE&index=2

Edited by boz1911

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this one earlier this month for the first time as a classifier.

I went pretty conservative, as I'm trying to get to A class and I'm so close with an overall percentage of 74.50%.

Production. 50 points, 6.23 seconds. HF 8.0257. Cmcalc.com calls it a 78.25%. This should kick out a 68% and get me to A class....

Except that it was mistakenly entered as an L10 classifier, and it will take a month for it to get corrected by the folks at USPSA. I guess I can wait 31 more days for my A card... :( :( :(

• 5 weeks later...

Shot open at the match today but afterwards I decided to shoot this one with my Limited blaster. 5.31 down 5 points 95.89% according to the calculator. Switching from a dot to iron sights dead cold, I'll take it.;)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Shot this last weekend in Open. Nice and quick with a time of 4.56, but Waaaay too sloppy with 3 D's & 3 C's for a total HF of 10.52 which is only about an 88%. Still .... that's my personal best TIME!

Previously my best times were 4.82 sec. and 4.89 sec. but those were only -5 and -6 pts each. so they worked out to a 96% and a 93%.

I'm still in search of the elusive 100% score on this one! ;)

• 7 months later...

Shot this classifier in L10 as part of our State match today. Sad, but it was the highlight of the match for me (that and running the chrono stage haha) and typical of my usual spotty performances in bigger matches. 58 points in 6.29 seconds for an 85.37% run, my best ever with iron sights. Have an A card in L10.