Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-11

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MD,

assume you shoot an HF of 8, then that's 8 pts/sec, or 1/8 of a sec (0.125 sec) per point. Then dropping 2 points is like adding 0.25 sec to your time. Surely, we all could force ourselves to shoot an A instead of a C given 1/4 of a sec of extra time to do it per shot... In Prod Div, you must force yourself to do so.

--Detlef

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this cold today in practice. Production. 6.00 sec; 58 points; 9.666 HF.

Jake - what does that come out to? Thanks.

Now if I can just replicate that run in a match . . .

chp5

I don't have Jake's cheat sheet, but my guess is that your run is GM material. 6 flat for a production run is great, down two. I just broke into the hight 5 second area with my Limited pistol this last week, but I was down 4 pts....

Good goin!!!

Thanks SRT and Tightloop. It's so easy in PRACTICE!

This is really the only classifier that I actually practice. It has many elements that I'm not very good at - like the turning draw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to try this classification business - how does it work do you have to shoot X amout of stages to receive your classification or is one stage enough.

Anyway I shot it yesterday. limited - minor - 52 points - 5.15 sec 10.08 the first time I've broken hitfactor 10.. yeah.. :D

H444 - 67%.

Jeeper - 85%.

Hey Jake, how about me? :mellow:

I'm feeling so left out. I also have three posted on the second page of the classifiers section for two weeks now without any reply. :(

Anybody want to help out an arithmetically challenged Polak? :o

Another pitiful Open run: 5.27 with a Miss.

El Prez and similar classifiers rant to nobody in particular: Stop shooting the opposite direction after the reload! You're slower that way. Your transitions aren't as consistent. Stop it stop it, STOP IT!