Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looks for range under picture

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our mods thought I was out of touch (since I told them that I would be, while moving). They got a bit nervous when they saw all the changed nick names here.

It was me, in a moment of 'sit down and gt off the feet' time.

Oh...

Suckers!

:goof::D:P

Our mods thought I was out of touch (since I told them that I would be, while moving). They got a bit nervous when they saw all the changed nick names here.

It was me, in a moment of 'sit down and gt off the feet' time.

Oh...

Suckers!

:goof::D:P

I've put you in me book. :ph34r: It wouldn't be so bad if it was a female mod, "give ya one," but Flex... ~shiver~ :P

Edited by JThompson

I'm going to be away from the computer until the start of next week. And, I wanted to clear this up so it doesn't blow up into something weird while I am gone.

I'm the one that changed the nicknames. The ones that were changed were the usual jokers and fun-loving folks that had posted on this thread. There was no malice, nor ill-will associated with any of them (from my vantage point).

The nicknames were always meant to be a fun thing. If it's not fun for you...let me know and the nickname will be deleted. (If you want it changed before next week, contact Brian.)[/green]

I'm going to be away from the computer until the start of next week. And, I wanted to clear this up so it doesn't blow up into something weird while I am gone.

I'm the one that changed the nicknames. The ones that were changed were the usual jokers and fun-loving folks that had posted on this thread. There was no malice, nor ill-will associated with any of them (from my vantage point).

The nicknames were always meant to be a fun thing. If it's not fun for you...let me know and the nickname will be deleted. (If you want it changed before next week, contact Brian.)[/green]

Nah, I was just breaking your balls bro... If I came off as anything other than joking, it wasn't intended.

Best,

JT

Z'all good, boss! We all find Zhunters nickname fun!

:rolleyes:

I'd like to stick that in my mouth and pull the trigger.

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50570

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a new candidate for an upgraded custom statement. The root cause, tequila. :cheers:

PS: Sorry Dr. Martin it had to be done; just be thankful no interns or residents found your quote...

This thread is an official "Free Fire Zone" and posting in it may have consequences ;)

The way things have been going lately, mere consequences would be a pleasure!!!

I don't know Z, I kind of like your new avatar.

All I can think of when I see it is, "try a little foreplay".... works for me. ;)

Tony

• 2 weeks later...

I was just thinking... (OUCH!) You know who would be forever safe of the kind of thing that amused Flex so much in this thread?

Blackdragon!

Unless Flex can get smilies only in his tag line.