Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Don't click on this thread unless you are a smartass

Flexmoney

Gotta feeling this one might challenge the work-bench thread for most posts and reads.

Start the count Sig Lady.

PS, where the hell is Wakal? I'm sure there is a 'special' chair of honor for him on this counsel.

Edited by SA Friday

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Mr. FlexMahoney, I'm pleased to be the first non-SA to post in your treacherous little, okay, now it's not so little, thread!

I know this looks bad. But seriously, I'm reeeeaallly not one! It's just that I have a terrible problem with authority. So, when an Admin said "Do not do" this or that, I just couldn't help myself. I had to click on the thread.

And then....... I was just going to leave quietly....... until I realized that it was actually a trap, and that by even being here, I looked like a smart-ass or possibly a (SABA) smart-ass by association.

Which is almost like a (SAWB) smart-ass wanna-be, which I clearly am not, either.

I hope I have cleared up this little matter now. So I'll take my leave of all you smart asses.

And don't bother making any SA replies, because I absolutely will not come back and see what anyone wrote back, because you can't make me. Unless you tell me I can't, under any circumstances come back here and look. In which case I will be forced to, because you know I can't stand being told not to do something.

So I saw this thread and thought about posting, but after tonight had too.

We are at dinner, my 13 year old smarts off to my wife, she corrects him and his response was

"well dad is a smartass"

so I don't know whether to be proud or try to set an example, but I laughed at what he said, so I guess the answer is

smartass!!!!

"Gotta feeling this one might challenge the work-bench thread for most posts and reads.

Start the count Sig Lady."

Gah, my thought exactly!! :rolleyes: Well, there's only one way to find out... sit back and watch. (Or go out and recruit con the membership into posting here. :D

At least Flex had the decency to start this thread in a forum topic where we'll all get credit for our posts... unlike the Humor Forum. <_<

I saw that my friend Round Gun Shooter got caught, so, I couldn't let him be the only one! :P

Flex, this was the forum equivelent of a "Wet Paint" sign!!

I am going to figure out a way to work someting like this into a stage design...