Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spoiling My Son

North

It took a little over a month to get built. First I had to build the dog run, then build/put together the fort/swing set. and finally l manually loading up 8 loads of wood-chips and spreading it out(4 loads today, i wanted to finish)

I could have had a new Limited gun :huh: , but seeing the little guy smile the first time he climbed up that latter or slide down the slide was well worth it :D .

post-5489-1175924583.jpg

post-5489-1175924597.jpg

Edited by North

I could have had a new Limited gun :huh: , but seeing the little guy smile the first time he climbed up that latter or slide down the slide was well worth it :D .

Your money was much better spent on your son. It's called making memories.

dj

Don't worry - when he gets older you can buy him a new limited gun and he might let you borrow it.

Story of my life... and I love it!

:D

North,

You're a cool dad!

B)

Wow, Thanks everyone for the great comments. I never expected this kind of response, I just wanted to show off the fort I made for my Son. Thanks :)

It just shows where your priorities in life are at right now. You can always get that new gun later, but you can't buy the memories you and your son will have in that fort you built. And the fact that you built it and all the hard work & sweat you put into it, will be even better when you watch your son playing for years. :)

Crap, now I need to go build something for my son (and the son that's on the way in August). B)