Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy is so full of she-ite his eyes must be brown. :D:lol::lol::P:lol::D:lol::D:P

Hey...I resemble that remark. My eyes are brown and I am full of it. :P

Jane, first laugh is the best best belly laugh of the day. Thanks for that post!

When the instructors told him, "Don't ever do that it public." They were doing him a favor, not filling him in on some secret technique. They didn't want him to leave there looking like a dipstick, carrying their name around with him. :)

OK, here's the deal. I just had a morning cup of coffee with the Operations Officer (a close personal friend of mine) of the most secretive black ops unit in the country. So secret that there isnt a movie, or a book about it, and Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris both failed selection, one quit and one was dropped for failure to meet the standards (something to do with refusal to shave?). I wont go into which was which for obvious reasons.

I was able to persuade him to talk to the Commander, which he did, and a Waiver has been granted to allow your friend to shoot in public. This is a one time Waiver, granted specifically to him for USPSA and IDPA. Everyone else, please dont flood my inbox with requests, you'll have to work your own waivers, sorry.

Since a scan of the document would be subject to intercept and copying on the open internet, tell your buddy to come up on his secret decoder ring at 1500Zulu time and be prepared to recieve message traffic. The crypto key is TS-007. I'll be transmitting via satellite in the blind, and will need him to ensure his antenna is oriented on azimuth 10 minutes prior to scheduled contact. Since satellite time is precious, if he misses the window, the next one wont be for 48 hours and he'll miss the opportunity to shoot this weekend. Once he receives it, please pass to him that he must read it quickly as the message will self destruct in 10 seconds and he wont want to have it in his hands at that time.

Good luck and I hope he enjoys the match!!! :D

...."I can't shoot in public because I'm specially trained. I would have to get permission to come out and shoot."

TRANSLATION

"I'm worried about getting my butt kicked by a woman at the match..."

Tell him to watch Jane and Dave. Jane does it to him all the time. HaHa! Just kidding Dave.

I'm a Federal LEO and I have been to a little but of training and I can tell you without a doubt he's full of it.

I'd tell you about the side bet Jane and I have every match . . . but then I'd have to kill you.

Sometimes losing that bet is even better than winning! ;):)

Hmmmm, after reading this I've decided that since I am in fact Batman perhaps I should refrain from shooting in any further USPSA matches for fear that someone may discover the secrets in my utility belt that allow me to be a C class shooter...... :ph34r::ph34r::lol::lol::wacko::wacko:

Edited by j2fast

OK, here's the deal. I just had a morning cup of coffee with the Operations Officer (a close personal friend of mine) of the most secretive black ops unit in the country. So secret that there isnt a movie, or a book about it, and Jack Bauer and Chuck Norris both failed selection, one quit and one was dropped for failure to meet the standards (something to do with refusal to shave?). I wont go into which was which for obvious reasons.

I was able to persuade him to talk to the Commander, which he did, and a Waiver has been granted to allow your friend to shoot in public. This is a one time Waiver, granted specifically to him for USPSA and IDPA. Everyone else, please dont flood my inbox with requests, you'll have to work your own waivers, sorry.

Since a scan of the document would be subject to intercept and copying on the open internet, tell your buddy to come up on his secret decoder ring at 1500Zulu time and be prepared to recieve message traffic. The crypto key is TS-007. I'll be transmitting via satellite in the blind, and will need him to ensure his antenna is oriented on azimuth 10 minutes prior to scheduled contact. Since satellite time is precious, if he misses the window, the next one wont be for 48 hours and he'll miss the opportunity to shoot this weekend. Once he receives it, please pass to him that he must read it quickly as the message will self destruct in 10 seconds and he wont want to have it in his hands at that time.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is so darn funny!! My poor friend thinks my laughter mocked him! He doesn't know the mocking has just begun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That is so darn funny!! My poor friend thinks my laughter mocked him! He doesn't know the mocking has just begun!

We at BrianEnos.com have developed special mocking techniques that are NOT to be used by untrained personnel or outside the forum. Failure to comply could result in harsh sanctions and the loss of mocking privileges for one full year. :ph34r:

-ld :lol:

ok now you've done it! you brought chuck norris into this. now we're all going to get an ass kicking. i'm out of here. :ph34r::lol:

lynn

Thanks Jane !!!

This Post is so funny I laughed so much my cheeks hurt..

I cant help but compare this guy to the charictor in the movie TRUE LIES...yes the used car guy that drove the corvette!!! :lol::lol:

Thanks again this is Priceless

We had one of these at the local club for many years. The only thing is that he was the real thing and never spoke of his wetwork - I had to buy the book about it published after his death (My Father's Secret Way, by Lucinda Franks) to find the real story about one of the old timers who I served on a local club board with.

You people just don't understand!!!!!!!

I had to give up Golf for the very same reason. Request denied.

And I was so looking forward to getting a nice pair of pants....

Code Name: Golf Ninja

Jane

You need to make sure this guy reads this thread ASAP!!!

Then post his reaction

Please Jane, ensure you have a couple other people in the room in the event he decides he has to eliminate all that know before his secret is out!!! :D

Jane

You need to make sure this guy reads this thread ASAP!!!

Then post his reaction

Please Jane, ensure you have a couple other people in the room in the event he decides he has to eliminate all that know before his secret is out!!! :D

LMAO :wacko: