Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets See Your Cars / Trucks

blue edge

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sure it's pretty but I gave up on the huge bloated oversized mega super duper sized (read non resized) photo after about 5 minutes of download on my dial up connection. <_<

Edited to comment on how spiffy the now resized photo loads! Insert mutiple smileys! :):D:lol:;)

Edited by Merlin Orr

92' Chevy Lumina. 156,000 miles and not going strong... (crosses fingers) :unsure:

Don't mind my attire, it was after a spring race...

post-4907-1173057791.jpg

oops I for got ( B-Ban )

???? :huh: Your photoshop-fu is weak grasshopper.

Edited by Matt Cheely

This is my 94 BMW I brought back from Germany with me. It is 13 years old and I just turned 63,000 miles. There was a period of time when I didn't drive it much. Great on the street but not so good for going to matches on dirt roads so I am planning to finally get rid of it for a truck.

404910.JPG

Here is the Suburban that the wife drives. Sucks gas but nice on trips.

404911.jpg

Neal in AZ

Here's my new 2006 Dodge turbo deisel :D I'll never own a gasser again. I get about 17 around town and 20 on the hwy. Thats not pulling anything. I can strap the 10K trailer to it and not hardly know it's there.

post-677-1173121480.jpg

Here's my new 2006 Dodge turbo deisel :D I'll never own a gasser again. I get about 17 around town and 20 on the hwy. Thats not pulling anything. I can strap the 10K trailer to it and not hardly know it's there.

Your MPG is the same as my stretch cab, gasoline 6 cylinder Tacoma 4 WD.

Wish I had the 4 cylinder.

FM

FM

Yep, but I have a ton of extra leg room and have the option of towing 10K pounds plus.

Here's a couple pictures of my 1997 Land Rover Defender D90.

One is on trail run the other is at the range.

Since these pictures were taken I have added several modifications .. another addictive hobby :D

Here some pictures of my truck. My dad bought it new in June 1990. The first three were taken on 19 DEC 90 after a wind storm.

Right side view.

post-6529-1173155928.jpg

Rear view.

post-6529-1173156057.jpg

Close view of right side.

post-6529-1173156192.jpg

Picture of what it looks like as of June 2006. I got it about 7 years ago. It still only has about 29,000 miles on it.

post-6529-1173156440.jpg

And while I'm at it, I thought that I'd post a picture of my 3 gun gear car. Rifles, shotguns and pistols go into the rear trunk while all the ammo will fit in the front trunk. It's a 2002 Porsche Boxter that I got on my 64th birthday last year.

post-6529-1173157178.jpg

Edited by DMS42

FM

Yep, but I have a ton of extra leg room and have the option of towing 10K pounds plus.

That's what I mean! :lol:

You have a cab the size of a bedroom and all the that extra power!

I've driven three (different vintages) Dodge's with the Cummin's and they rock! :)

Just wish my econo truck was more economical! :(

Toyota needs diesels back in there truck line up! :)

FM

Fireant, NICE truck!! Once you spend some time behind the wheel with a good diesel I don't know how you could ever go back to a gas motor. Mine is just awesome, I have increased the power a bunch and it still pulls 17 in town and 18.5+ on the freeway at 80mph. If I slow down it gets a lot better mpg, but I just can't......

Front Man, there is a LOT of talk about a true 3/4 ton Tundra with a diesel, it should be out for the 08 model year according to Diesel Progress Magazine.

Fireant, NICE truck!! Once you spend some time behind the wheel with a good diesel I don't know how you could ever go back to a gas motor. Mine is just awesome, I have increased the power a bunch and it still pulls 17 in town and 18.5+ on the freeway at 80mph. If I slow down it gets a lot better mpg, but I just can't......

Front Man, there is a LOT of talk about a true 3/4 ton Tundra with a diesel, it should be out for the 08 model year according to Diesel Progress Magazine.

Tundra will have a 6 cylinder Turbo Diesel available before long supposedly.

The Hilux (Australian Toyota pickup) has a Diesel available, and if you can find one you can get some of the older Toyotas with a Diesel 76-81. It was a great engine.

post-5118-1173304540.jpg

My 2003 S-10 Extreme, which I use in spring/summer for the long drive to my work as a Union Carpenter, I live in the sticks. I drove a full size 4x4 which got 8-10 mpg until gas went to 2.75. Some of the guys at work pick on me about my teenager truck, but I am not trying to compensate for somthing else,(such as driving a giant 4x4 to carry my tool belt) it s wheels and it handles well and has some good power.

Edited by Dennis Sherman

Tundra will have a 6 cylinder Turbo Diesel available before long supposedly.

The Hilux (Australian Toyota pickup) has a Diesel available, and if you can find one you can get some of the older Toyotas with a Diesel 76-81. It was a great engine.

I was just talking about that with our rep from Toyota today, as of right now it is not likely that we will see a diesel in the near future :( . The 3/4 ton is being pushed back to see how the new Tundra does. Funny thing is, I was "recruited" by the Toyota dealer to work on the new diesel that was coming shortly and now I miss working on the Duramax. I hope the rep isn't correct, I'd like to see what Toyota could do with a big diesel.