Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-more

rishii

• 1 month later...

I tried to buy one of the rail mounts the 1st time they were listed. I got an email saying they were sold out and didnt expect to get anymore. I did get one this time and got the tracking number yesterday. Now I just have to decide what to put it on...

I tried to buy one of the rail mounts the 1st time they were listed. I got an email saying they were sold out and didnt expect to get anymore. I did get one this time and got the tracking number yesterday. Now I just have to decide what to put it on...

Is your signature from the sith? :D

The slide ride along with a dawson/allchin/limcat/SVI mount will get you in the open direction.

Staying on topic, that is a good deal on a slide ride.

Edited by yoshidaex

i'm wondering if theres a reason for them to be blowing them out at that price....

its possible they could be taking pre orders and be waiting for the SHOT show special c-more gives to high volume purchases. not sure what the exact discount is.

Edited by yoshidaex

Hello: Maybe I should have been a little more clear on what I asked earlier. Is this the model C-more to buy for pistols to use in open? Be kind I'm still new to most of this gun stuff. Thanks Eric

You can also mount them to rifles and shotguns.

Rich

Hello: Maybe I should have been a little more clear on what I asked earlier. Is this the model C-more to buy for pistols to use in open? Be kind I'm still new to most of this gun stuff. Thanks Eric

Yes, most likely.

You'd still need a mount for it (like most optics).

Thanks for the link! I ordered one just in case and possibly as an optic for my shotgun.

Aircooled6racer- The C-More is by far one of the most popular optics for Open guns. If you need a mount, I have an Alchin with a blast shield sitting in my desk that I either need to sell or send back. Let me know if your interested.

PS- I just got a email from CDNN that the order should ship in the next day.

Edited by .40AET

Just talked to cmore who says CDNN does not buy these sights from them. They think its a company they sell the sights to that packages the sights with some guns as a package deal to resellers. Apparently somebody is buying the package deal from that company and then dumping the sights making up the difference on the other items in the package which they want. The sight is just extra junk to them so they dump it. Thing is there is only this one type of sight and a very limited quantity. Also be careful since the cmore warranty runs from date of manufacturer, they are serial numbered, and the warranty may be very short on these since they are going through so many hands before you end up with them.

C-More's "warranty" program sucks no matter who you buy the sight from. Having been burned on their carefully calculated to make customers pay "one year clock starts from the day of manufacture" on brand new (broken) sights purchased directly from heavy hitter dealers in the industry, I have no faith at all in C-More.

However, I own a pile of the darn things because nothing else works so well. And...they know it.

BTW, the CDNN sights are now down to $149, which is $90 off MSRP and $60 off from the otherwise best prices I could find.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cmoresights.html

Alex

Now I just have to figure out what pistol to put it on. I may have to make a pistol for this sight.

Funny how that works. I had an opportunity for a great deal on some .45 ammo. The only problem is that I don't have anything in that caliber. I did think that I could get something chambered in .45..... :blink::lol:

I just had ups drop off my new C-More from CDNN. It had some promotional give-a-ways in the box as well. Anybody need a well clock with a fish on it? Also had a money clip w/ a built in watch and key chain.

The C-more box says it is the " SRTPS " model. It is supposed to be for the FN Tact Shotgun. However as the owner of half a dozen or so C-mores, I'd say it's a slide ride just like all but one of my other C-Mores. The only non-slide ride I've got is a Tactical model for an AR.

If I were to guess at the origin of the C-More, I'd say CDNN got on a bunch of FN shotgun packages that included the sights and parted them out. But that is only a guess.

One thing. The box didn't have the list of dot size color codes. Is the 6 min dot module the blue one?