Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heroes

carinab

Yesterday's episode is certainly much more up to my standards of a good episode!

Stan Lee's cameo made my freakin day :D I'll bet 100 pieces of cleaned 9mm brass that the next cameo will be either:

1)Lou Ferrigno

2)William Shatner

3)Johnathon Franks

We talkin' once fired or new?

:rolleyes:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday's episode is certainly much more up to my standards of a good episode!

Stan Lee's cameo made my freakin day :D I'll bet 100 pieces of cleaned 9mm brass that the next cameo will be either:

1)Lou Ferrigno

2)William Shatner

3)Johnathon Franks

You can buy NEW 9mm brass?

I'll be darned :D

You can buy NEW 9mm brass?

I'll be darned :D

THAT is why I asked! :)

I only know of "mixed -headstamp-once-fired-indoor-range-brass" :P

Good choices for the show, I think I agree with you.

When I take the big bucket-o-brass, and separate the 9mm, I make two piles...

-Once fired Winchester

-Everything else

That being said, I would like to remove Shatner and replace him with Brent Spiner.

Just when I think I've figured this series out, they turn 90 degrees. This was a great episode and really opens up the whole story-line. This is going to be a must-buy when it comes out on DVD.

I think the SVI has a lighter trigger than HRG was expecting, he looked a little shocked when he shot Claude. I love the fact they called the invisible man, Claude. The first invisible man was played by Claude Rains (later the voice of HAL in 2001: A Space Odyssey).

Just when I think I've figured this series out, they turn 90 degrees. This was a great episode and really opens up the whole story-line. This is going to be a must-buy when it comes out on DVD.

I think the SVI has a lighter trigger than HRG was expecting, he looked a little shocked when he shot Claude. I love the fact they called the invisible man, Claude. The first invisible man was played by Claude Rains (later the voice of HAL in 2001: A Space Odyssey).

<_< That is funny you bring up 2001 ... That was the first time I saw my Dad stand in a long line to see a movie. seams like it was 1996? or 97?

They seem to have a good eye for detail, but they showed an IMM Open in a flashback to a time period several years before that model was introduced.

I have no idea what "The Company" is going to do with Claire, but you can imagine they would love to have her as an assassin, or a cleaner. Did you see her come out of that house almost a skeleton ??? She can do almost anything, take any amount of damage & pain, and keep on ticking.

Maybe SHE should have been named Silar ...... well ok, Timex.

Nope, Linderman is ......

Malcolm McDowell

He is a great choice for the role as he makes a fantastic villian. Don't know he falls into the little known category tho ;)

edited cause I'm url challenged.

Are you sure? Sticking with the genre, I think it will be Britney :D

britneypicard.jpg