Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heroes

carinab

I really think linderman was a nice man. just very screwed up. I thought i remembered from way back nathan and his now Un crippled wife having kids.

I don't see the nicety since it was Linderman's thugs that caused Nathan's wife to be crippled to begin with...Back when Nathan was a prosecutor, pursuing charges against Linderman, his thugs ran Nathan's car off the road. Nathan "flew up" before the impact and his wife was crippled in the car crash.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't see the nicety since it was Linderman's thugs that caused Nathan's wife to be crippled to begin with...Back when Nathan was a prosecutor, pursuing charges against Linderman, his thugs ran Nathan's car off the road. Nathan "flew up" before the impact and his wife was crippled in the car crash.

+1, Lindeman had it coming, and I suspect Mrs. Petrelli will get her come-uppance soon enough too. I'm not convinced that the Hiaitian is the other bad guy. I think we're going to see someone new, but not for a while, I suspect he'll be a nameless, faceless evil thing lurking just out of camera... kind of like a Producer.... :rolleyes:

I think Nathan will be back, but horribly scarred from having to hold onto a radioactive brother while he flew away from the city.

There's also another character that, so far, has only been revealed in Isaac's comic books: Uluru. That's the big demonic-looking thing that's been on the cover of '9th wonders,' and was Hiro's screensaver on his office computer.

A heads-up for all the big fans: The Heroes web site will continue putting up new graphic novels between now and the season two premier.

Edited to Add: They just added a new novel, a 4-part series that will detail the background story of the Haitian.

Edited by p99shooter

• 2 months later...

21808.jpg

The world's most famous cheerleader lets fans in on what they can expect when the show picks up in September

In the role of Claire of NBC's Heroes, Hayden Panettiere has become the cheerleader that the world loves and roots for. Due to the huge popularity of this sci-fi/superhero show, everything associated with Heroes is treated like an event. Currently on the horizon is an August 28 DVD/HD-DVD release of Heroes: Season 1, a Heroes world tour, and the start of Heroes Season 2 on September 24.

Hayden Panettiere recently sat down with us to discuss all the events and hype surrounding the show.

What has the chemistry been like on the set for Season 2?

Hayden Panettiere: It's been great, we have a new character that Dania Ramirez is playing her name's Maya. She's been really fun. I haven't really gotten a chance to be around them a whole lot other than a few passings on set, but it seems everyone is pretty excited to be a part of the show, you know? It's an already established show and its been doing great and it's a wonderful show. Most of the people who have joined the cast have seen it and are just psyched to be there.

Jack Coleman said that HRG is up to his old tricks in Season 2. How do you feel about that dynamic coming back?

Hayden Panettiere: I think we all have proven in this show we all have our dirty little secrets. Him going back... I think him becoming the house dad wouldn't be very exciting. The good dad, people like watching the good/bad people. You sometimes want to hate Jack's character and you sometimes want to love him. It's kind of a toss up depending on what side you're on. How do I feel about that? I think it's exciting for him. I'm not sure about exactly what's going to happen, as I said everyone has their dirty little secrets, but I'm excited to see what happens with everyone. I wish I could turn bad. I would turn bad in a second... yeah, I'd be the villain. (Laughs)

When Season 2 picks up, where is it in Claire's life that we find her? How do you meet your boyfriend West (Nick D'Agosto)?

Hayden Panettiere: Well, it's four months from where we left off last Season. Claire is really trying to get in touch with her inner teen self, once again. She hasn't given that up and I think it'd be a sad thing if she did. She's struggling to fit in but not stand out and obviously they're still hiding and running from these people. And West, I think the funny thing about Claire is that as much as she has that beautiful naivete about her and as sweet as she is, she has that sass about her so it's fun to watch her, but I think when she meets West, you guys will see... it's a gradual meeting.

Are we going to see Claire get into some gory predicaments in Season 2?

Hayden Panettiere: Well of course, that's her ability, you know? I think the longer she has it and the farther it goes the less she's really conscious of it. The less she thinks about it. She notices when she can't do certain things, that's when it clicks in her head. Trust me, you will see plenty of blood, plenty of snaps and pops and crackles.

Is there going to be an attempt on Claire's part to get back with Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) and create more of a family?

Hayden Panettiere: I have absolutely no idea about quite yet. We have not gotten that far. They're both dealing with really interesting storylines. There'll be a little bit but I am sure she hasn't seen the last of the Petrelli's.

You're going to Europe for the

Heroes world tour, can you confirm who might be going with you?

Hayden Panettiere: It's me, Milo, Jack and Adrian.

Do you have any thoughts for what you'd like to see your character do in Season 2 or any upcoming seasons?

Hayden Panettiere: She's come a long way from where she was the First Season. She's matured incredibly... I would love to see her work with the characters she hasn't worked with. I'd be ecstatic to work with them. I think I've worked with less of the cast than I have worked with. Yeah, I want to work with my castmates.

What happens to the rest of Claire's family? She's with her dad... are your mother and brother just left behind?

Hayden Panettiere: No, of course not. Where would Mr. Muggles be then? I think you might see more this season.

Heroes Second Season begins September 24 at 9PM on NBC.

• 1 month later...
nerd.

Just kidding :) I'll be watching it with my Hayden Panettiere boxers and Masi Oka slippers ;)

Hey! I resemble that remark!

I plan to be watching. I can't decide who my fav character is tho. But Peter is sweet to watch! Somewhere I've seen mentioned that there is a drinking game for his hair! i.e. Every time he sweeps it out of his eyes, you're supposed to take a shot! :lol:

David Anders ..... the guy who played Sark on Alias is playing the role of Takezo Sensei in Heroes. :o

Is that weird or what ? Now we have 2 actors from Alias in Heroes. (Greg Grunberg who played Weiss is now officer Parkman)

What next ? Jennifer Garner playing Claires new best friend :wub:

I was a little underwhelmed with the first episode of the new season. Nathan goes alcoholic after flying Peter into the ozone and obviously leaving him there. He must not have won the election. It's a somewhat believable plot line that Nathan's family life falls apart. But, Parkman splitting from his pregnant wife and adopting Molly? And what sort of background check does the NYPD do anyway? And what about Peter? Amnesia? Oh, please....

I hope next week is better....

Nathan did win the election. I was not expecting much from the first episode, the first season set expectations very high, but as I mentioned in my post I think there are some good plot lines being introduced.

There's a lot happening, the original 12 are being killed off by someone, Mohinder and HRG working together was unexpected, I must admit that I did not see the Parkman divorce thing coming. But I suspect that his wife was pregnant from the other detective that she was sleeping with and that could have driven the divorce.

Molly was most likely adopted by Mohinder, rather than Parkman, remember they are staying in Suresh's apartment. They would have given him custody because she still needs the transfusions from Mohinder to keep her from getting sick. Just a theory.

I imagine that the missing four months will be the subject of a later episode to fill in the blanks.

Peter's memory loss actually makes sense. A major trauma can cause memory loss. I know this for a fact. I was hit by a car once and yet I have no memory of the impact. The question is, how did he get in the cargo container and why was he shipped off to Ireland ?

Edited by BritinUSA

• 1 month later...
Tonight was the first time they showed a crystal clear shot of an SVI "Infinity" pistol. The man who plays "Bob" with the company laid it on the table when he gave it to Mohinder. They actually showed it twice.

Very cool. B)

Bingo! Just saw it myself, and sent Pat at Infinity an inquiry as to whether it was coincidence or marketing. ;)

jr

• 2 weeks later...

I had my doubts about season two after the first couple of episodes, but I am very impressed with the last 3 or 4. Powerful acting (that scene between Parkman and his dad when Parkman turns the tables on him), great character development, and a plot that keeps getting better.

Good stuff.