Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Gun Gm !

hopalong

With his 2.55 clean Bang and Clang with a wheel gun (100%) I would like to congratulate my friend from Mississippi.................

The FIRST ALL gun GM.........................(not counting Single stack because it is NOT a division)(Just waiting on the latest update from USPSA)

Johnny Brister!!!!! :D:D:D:D

The Revolver GM finishes the quest for all division GMs........which I had to really talk him into.

So If you folks want to see a real shooter in action, come down to the Mississippi state match next spring and watch Mr. Brister.........you won't be dissapointed.

could not have happened to better person either.

SAM KEEN

With his 2.55 clean Bang and Clang with a wheel gun (100%) I would like to congratulate my friend from Mississippi.................

The FIRST ALL gun GM.........................(not counting Single stack because it is NOT a division)(Just waiting on the latest update from USPSA)

Johnny Brister!!!!! :D:D:D:D

The Revolver GM finishes the quest for all division GMs........which I had to really talk him into.

So If you folks want to see a real shooter in action, come down to the Mississippi state match next spring and watch Mr. Brister.........you won't be dissapointed.

could not have happened to better person either.

SAM KEEN

it's official:

OPEN Class: GM Pct: 97.56 High Pct: 97.56

LIMITED Class: GM Pct: 97.94 High Pct: 97.94

LIMITED10 Class: GM Pct: 97.64 High Pct: 97.64

PRODUCTION Class: GM Pct: 100.00 High Pct: 100.00

REVOLVER Class: GM Pct: 99.80 High Pct: 99.80

way to go johnny!

lynn

Glad someone bumped this back up to the top for me or I might have missed it. I'll have to give him a call tonight and ask him to send me an autograph. If this doesn't merit a Front Sight cover I don't know what does.

A 99.8%? Not exactly coasting into the bottom of GM w/ his revolver.

Too cool.

The all gun GM just came in second at the La Gator Classic behind one Mr. Miculek........and ahead of all the M's .....................

NO he is not a fluke, and yes he can shoot all of them quite well.

(oh yeah, he's been shooting a revolver less than a year too)

SAM