Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ericw Vs. Erik Warren

From: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...=20944&st=0

Update:

Erik Warren wants breasts and a sponsorship.

Eric Wesselman likes breasts, but prefers them on the appropriate gender. Eric realizes sponsors don't hand out bread to clueless boobs with C-Cards.

Erik Warren is kicking ass and taking names as a shooter:

OPEN Class: M Pct: 90.28 High Pct: 90.28

LIMITED Class: GM Pct: 94.20 High Pct: 95.83

LIMITED10 Class: M Pct: 88.73 High Pct: 88.73

PRODUCTION Class: M Pct: 60.75 High Pct: 60.75

REVOLVER Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

Eric Wesselman is still sucking ass after nearly everyone else that started out on the forum years ago has gone off and got their M and/or G-cards:

OPEN Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

LIMITED Class: C Pct: 59.02 High Pct: 59.02

LIMITED10 Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

PRODUCTION Class: C Pct: 49.61 High Pct: 49.61

Erik Warren is kicking ass and taking names as a shooter:

OPEN Class: M Pct: 90.28 High Pct: 90.28

LIMITED Class: GM Pct: 94.20 High Pct: 95.83

LIMITED10 Class: M Pct: 88.73 High Pct: 88.73

PRODUCTION Class: M Pct: 60.75 High Pct: 60.75

With percentages like those in 4 different divisions the "K" man can have anything he wants on his chest and I will still call him Sir! :P:D

According to Taran Butler on the Burkett podcast:

Erik Warren dominated Butler and TGO by winning the pistol portion of the 3 Gun Nationals a couple of years ago

Yes he did! I was squadded with him and let me tell you, if he had not had rifle problems and a so-so shotgun portion of the match he could have won the whole Limited shebang (no Tactical Scope back then).

Eric Wesselman shoots faster than Manny Bragg. Too bad he doesn't hit anything. :P

I pull the trigger faster than Manny - as do many of my C-card brethren. Manny hits targets and gets from one spot to another about 10X faster than I do. :o

Have to go with Mike on this one. Eric and Trapr have sewn up the "Incredibly Cute Puppy" category. :)

If Eric gets a job handling boobs, he may never come home from work. :P

Liota

Edited by Liota

Aw, come on Eric, just do what every other "sponsored wanna be" does: invent a cool shooting product, market it, and then you can wear your own company's shirt......

Oh, sorry, you've already done that :P See, you're sponsored already!

Aw, come on Eric, just do what every other "sponsored wanna be" does: invent a cool shooting product, market it, and then you can wear your own company's shirt......

Buwahahaha!!! Oh yeah...me as a sponsored shooter of my own product. There's a winning plan for chasing off my remaining six....err....make that five customers. :lol::ph34r:

Buwahahaha!!! Oh yeah...me as a sponsored shooter of my own product. There's a winning plan for chasing off my remaining six....err....make that five customers. :lol::ph34r:

Hey Eric,

you'd still have me as a regular customer ------ but there are quality control issues with that. Your product is so good, that I can't wear it out...... :lol::lol:

For the most part, I'm still on my first grip two years later......

OK OK OK....now Carina is beating on me via PM (which I still prefer to Carina roundhousing me in person).

Three facts are abundantly obvious:

0. I am my own worst spokesperson.

1. I need to make a logo up yesterday.

4. Erik Warren shoots better than I do...which puts him in great company with Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

Hey Eric,

you'd still have me as a regular customer ------ but there are quality control issues with that. Your product is so good, that I can't wear it out...... :lol::lol:

For the most part, I'm still on my first grip two years later......

Yeah me too. While I'm not on my first grip I am still on my first set. I ordered a second set of grips, hmm, maybe a year ago and I have yet to open the package!

Ed

OK OK OK....now Carina is beating on me via PM (which I still prefer to Carina roundhousing me in person).

Uhm...It's Chuck Norris that delivers round house kicks.

How in the world would you ever confuse me with Chuck Norris...??

Wait, let me attach a visual aid...

chuckNme.jpg

My gun is prettier and I shoot better :P:D:lol:

Uhm...It's Chuck Norris that delivers round house kicks.

How in the world would you ever confuse me with Chuck Norris...??

Wait, let me attach a visual aid...

chuckNme.jpg

My gun is prettier and I shoot better :P:D:lol:

I totally agree, but Chuck never has to reload. :D

Okay, I just thought I should let you know that I'll be offline for a bit learning how to deliver fatal round house kicks. Chuck happens to live in the DFW area and by coincidence he will be doing a bo-flex video at our aikido club's dojo. No, really. :ph34r:

Edited by carinab

OK OK OK! I'll work up a logo.

Please don't kill me.

And please don't photochop Carina anymore. I have this horrid fear of Chuck teaching her the secret Ninja "This is How You Bend Eric's Limited Gun into a Horseshoe technique."

:ph34r: