Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

I received this in an email today. I can't believe that people can still fall for it.

This was sent to me by my accountant... if you think this is ridiculous I have no problem giving you his contact information...

Read carefully...

THIS TOOK TWO PAGES OF THE TUESDAY USATODAY - IT IS FOR REAL

To all of my friends, I do not usually forward messages,

But this is from my friend Pearlas Sandborn and she really is

an attorney.

If she says that this will work - It will work. After all, what have

you got to lose?

SORRY EVERYBODY.... JUST HAD TO TAKE THE CHANCE!!! I'm an

attorney, And I know the law. This thing is for real. Rest assured

AOL and Intel will follow through with their promises for

fear of facing a multimillion-dollar class action suit similar to the one

filed by PepsiCo against General Electric not too long ago.

Dear Friends: Please do not take this for a junk letter.

Bill Gates sharing his fortune. If you ignore this, You will repent

later.

Microsoft and AOL are now the largest Internet companies

and in an effort to make sure that Internet Explorer remains the

most widely used program, Microsoft and AOL are running an e-mail

beta test

When you forward this e-mail to friends, Microsoft can and will

track it (If you are a Microsoft Windows user) for a two week

time period.

For every person that you forward this e-mail to, Microsoft will pay < /FONT>

you $245.00 For every person that you sent it to that forwards it on,

Microsoft will pay you $243.00 and for every third person that receives

it, You will be paid $241.00. Within two weeks, Microsoft will contact

you for your address and then send you a check.

Regards. Charles S Bailey General Manager Field Operations

1-800-842-2332 Ext. 1085 or 904-1085 or RNX 292-1085

< BR>

Thought this was a scam myself, But two weeks after receiving this

e-mail and forwarding it on. Microsoft contacted me for my address and

within days, I received a check for $24, 800.00. You need to respond

before the beta testing is over. If anyone can afford this, Bill gates is the

man.

It's all marketing expense to him. Please forward this to as many

people as possible. You are bound to get at least $10, 000.00

We're not going to help them out with their e-mail beta test without

getting a little something for our time. My brother's girlfriend got in

on this a few months ago. When I went to visit him for the Baylor/UT

game, she showed me her check. It was for the sum of $4,324.44 and

was stamped 'Paid In Full'.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do these idiots have even HALF an idea how foolish they look to someone with even half a brain...?????? :roflol:

Gah, I'm overwhelmed with ridiculousness. :rolleyes:

-1 They must be getting people or they would have given up by now .... but the scary thing is these people who are taken in by this are potential breeding and VOTING!!!!!!! :surprise:

• 2 weeks later...

Got this one today:

You'd think they'd at least learn to spell first.....

>>

Your PayPal account is been blocked

This email is to inform that we had to block your PayPal account beacouse this ip 210.28.66.248 tryed to change the password of your account 3 times. We are sorry for the inconvinience but the safety of your account is our main priority.

<<

along with the usual spoofed 'Login to your PayPal Account' redirectiing you to some odd wedsite..

• 1 month later...

Hello my Dear,

This is an official legal notice for an unclaimed fund left by Engr G.A Craig, who died in a plane crash here in Togo on the 25th December 2003.

I am the director incharge of auditing and accounting unit of Continental Bank of Togo. I discovered the sum of $25.5 Million left in the deceased account and the fund has been lying in as a suspence account,since no one has come up for claim.

I hereby solicit for your immediate response and positive committed efforts to facilitate for the claim of this fund as the next of kin to the deceased.

Upon your positive response to this convenant, I will make all necessary informations known to you, as I attached here the website of the incident,

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26...rash/index.html

Kindly get in touch with me through my email address for more guildlines to the repartriation of this fund.

Yours Sincerely.

Mr. Natt Aho.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're invited to: I am Ms.Iren Eastwood(insider) senior staff with Natwest bank accounts clearing

By your host: Msiren Eastwood

Date: Monday October 20, 2008

Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT +00:00)

Location: I am Ms.Iren Eastwood(insider) senior staff with Natwest bank accounts clearing house London(UK).I resolved to stand you the next of kin beneift Usd$9.5m of late (Mr.Peter Long) who died of colon cancer without wife or any child for his claim. Pls send your private/mobile phone numbers,post address,bank account details for more advise.Regards,Ms.Iren Eastwood(Accounts Monitoring Personel)Natwest Bank Accounts Clearing House (UK).

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

• 4 months later...

Dear Merlin * Orr , My name is Mr DAVID LEED I am an auditor in the foreign accounts department of a prominent bank here in Malaysia. I know this letter will come to you as a surprise but I want you to understand that my contacting you is divine because I want us to do this business deal together. I got your contact from international brochure and decided to contact you for this simple business deal considering the fact that your assistance will help in the actualization of this great business deal. I am contacting you concerning a fund valued at $21,000,000.00 (Twenty One Million US Dollars) deposited with our bank by our late esteemed customer, a contractor residing in Iraq. He moved this money from Iraq to Malaysia for investment purpose here. He went back to Iraq to bring his entire family to Malaysia, but he died in a bomb blast with his entire family, leaving nobody to claim the above mentioned fund. Based on this I am contacting you to present yourself as the Next of Kin to our late customer. I will give you full information of the fund, when I recieve your response in coperating with me in this project which you will use to contact the bank here and apply for the release of the fund to you as the Next of Kin to our late customer.. This business is risk free, but demands high level confidentiality. Nobody will suspect you since you bear the same surname with the depositor, coupled with the fact that i will give you information of the fund which will prove to our bank that you are related to the late depositor.

After the successful release and transfer of this fund to your account we will share the money, 60% for me and 40% for you and also be rest assured that we will claim this money successfully without any problem because I am in the financial system here and I know what is obtainable. Finally, be mindful that nobody here knows that I contacted you for this business deal. To this effect you should please keep this letter confidential whether you are interested or not because if any body here discovers that I gave you this information I will definitely lose my job and enter into a big problem. The reason I decided to embark on this project is that this money will be transferred into the government’s treasury as unclaimed money if no relative of the late depositor request for the release of the money as the next of kin. This is in line with the Malaysian financial regulatory policy. Expecting to hear from you soonest. Regards DAVID LEED

Dear Merlin * Orr , My name is Mr DAVID LEED I am an auditor in the foreign accounts department of a prominent bank here in Malaysia. I know this letter will come to you as a surprise but I want you to understand that my contacting you is divine because I want us to do this business deal together. I got your contact from international brochure and decided to contact you for this simple business deal considering the fact that your assistance will help in the actualization of this great business deal. I am contacting you concerning a fund valued at $21,000,000.00 (Twenty One Million US Dollars) deposited with our bank by our late esteemed customer, a contractor residing in Iraq. He moved this money from Iraq to Malaysia for investment purpose here. He went back to Iraq to bring his entire family to Malaysia, but he died in a bomb blast with his entire family, leaving nobody to claim the above mentioned fund. Based on this I am contacting you to present yourself as the Next of Kin to our late customer. I will give you full information of the fund, when I recieve your response in coperating with me in this project which you will use to contact the bank here and apply for the release of the fund to you as the Next of Kin to our late customer.. This business is risk free, but demands high level confidentiality. Nobody will suspect you since you bear the same surname with the depositor, coupled with the fact that i will give you information of the fund which will prove to our bank that you are related to the late depositor.

After the successful release and transfer of this fund to your account we will share the money, 60% for me and 40% for you and also be rest assured that we will claim this money successfully without any problem because I am in the financial system here and I know what is obtainable. Finally, be mindful that nobody here knows that I contacted you for this business deal. To this effect you should please keep this letter confidential whether you are interested or not because if any body here discovers that I gave you this information I will definitely lose my job and enter into a big problem. The reason I decided to embark on this project is that this money will be transferred into the government’s treasury as unclaimed money if no relative of the late depositor request for the release of the money as the next of kin. This is in line with the Malaysian financial regulatory policy. Expecting to hear from you soonest. Regards DAVID LEED

Looks like one you could refer to 419eater.com. They have a lot of fun with these guys.

Jim

Attention: User This Email is from AOL Customer Care and we are sending it to every AOL Email User Accounts Owner for safety. we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of AOL accounts so we are shutting down some AOL accounts and your account was among those to be deleted.We are sending you this email to so that you can verify and let us know if you still want to use this account.If you are still interested please confirm your account by filling the20space below.Your User name,password,date of bith and your country information would be needed to verify your account..

HPB%20_head_logo.gif0f81b371e0dc1585e898532f302e8adb_1.gif

The All-New AOL! You Must Be A Part Of It To Avoid Your AOL Account To Be Closed .

With the all-new AOL! Mail you can Fill the Informations Below To Verify Your Account ,PleaseThis For Your Benefit. Read Below To Understand More.

hdr1_649x75.gif=0 A Due to the congestion in all AOL users and removal of all unused AOL Accounts, AOL would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24 hours for security reasons. * Username: ............................... * Password: ................................. * Date of Birth: ............................ * Cou ntry Or Territory: ................ After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be interrupted and will continue as normal and all un-spam mail send will immediately deliver into your inbox message. Thanks for your attention to this request. We apologize for any inconveniences. Warning!!! AOL account owner that refuse s to update his/her account after two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently. HPB_head_logo.gif © 2008 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved

Attention:Beneficiary

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contact file presently in our database, as regards your African Union (AU)solidarity fund that was awarded to you upon been one of the lucky Beneficiary in its last draw on the 1st of July 2008.

This award is funded by the African Union( AU) so as to strengthen tires between Africa and the rest of the world with particular reference to Nigeria.

We have discovered you have not received your payment due to your lack of co-operation and not fulfilling the obligations giving to you in respect to your contract payment.

Secondly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to this problem, and as you may know, we have arranged your payment through our SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTRE in Europe, America,Africa and Asia Pacific, which is the instruction given by our president, ALAHAJI USMAN AMIR YARADUA (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money totaling to a tune of $7.000.000.00 (Seven Million Dollars) in an ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is ($15,000) per transaction. So, if you like to receive your fund this way,reply to this office immediately for the issuing of your (ATM) CARD with the below Information.

(1) Your Full Name:

(2) Address where you want the payment center to send your ATM CARD:

(3) Phone And Fax Number:

(4) Bank Name:

(5) Occupation:

(6) Age:

Alternatively, you can come down to the header address to claim your fund with the original notification mail that will be sent to you shortly.

We shall be expecting to receive your information you have to stop any further communication with anybody or office apart from this office of the presidency.

On this regards, do not hesitate to contact me for more details and direction, and also please do update me with any new development.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Dr Kingsley Paul

Remittance Manager

Zenith Bank Of Nigeria.

Note: Because of impostors, we hereby issue you with our code of conduct, which is (202) so you have to indicate this code when contacting or emailing this CARD CENTER.

• 7 months later...

You have been selected in the on-going EXXON-MOBIL e-mail award programme

held this Month. We the promo board are pleased to inform you that, you

alongside four(4) other lucky winners have been approved for a payment of

500,000.00 USD. (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in cash.

Your verification number is: (EM-389-6373,FGN/P-073-78).

See details of claims processing officer below;

CLAIMS PROCESSING OFFICER:

NAME: Adam Francise

EMAIL: adam.payoutagent@sify.com

Tel: +234 8078 226 847

You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information

NAME IN FULL, CONTACT ADDRESS, AGE, PHONE

With Regards,

Online Cordinator

Exxon Mobil

now it's really getting truthful...the FBI and the United Nations are wanting my info.....think i should spend the $150.00 to see what happens??? :ph34r:

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONITARY CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001 DATE: 18/11/2009, Website: www.fbi.gov Fund Beneficiary This mail is to inform you that it came to our notice and we have thoroughly investigated by the help of our intelligence monitoring network system. we saw your name (in the Central Computer among the list of unpaid contractors, inheritance, next of kin and lottery beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east and Americans) among the list of individuals and companies that your unpaid fund has been located to the Western Union Money Transfer which is the paying bank now. Your name appeard among the beneficiaries who will receive a part-payment of $1 Million us dollars and has been approved already for months. You are required to send your name and address Where you want your fund to besent to you through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER to them. Below is the contact address of the Western Union Money Transfer in west Africa. Name: Mr Thomas BrownEmail Address:western.unionmoneyalert1@rocketmail.comWebsite:www.westernunion.comTelephone:+2348

086053944 The maximium amount you will be receiving per a day starting from tomorrow is$7000.00) and the MTCN NO# will be sent along with the Text Questions &Answers for you to receive your fund through any Western Union Location in yourCountry. Send your information to Mr Thomas Brown. of westernunion money transfer inNIGERIA. You are require pay for the activation fee which will cost you the sum of $150 usdollars to them so your transfer can start immediately. Full names: Address: Occupation: Age: Phone numbers: Once again, I apologize to you on behalf Of the UN (UNITED NATIONS) failure to pay your funds in time, which according to records in the system had been long overdue. Your's Sincerely FBI Director Robert S. Mueller, III

• 9 months later...

Just got this one today.

For your enjoyment>>>>

To: undisclosed-recipients:

UPS,

PO BOX 555, NEW YORK NY 10116-0555g

EMAIL:inspectors@post.com

This is to notify you that we have intercepted your parcel from UPS COURIER SERVICE and are temporarily holding your parcel from Spain .We have suspended the delivery process for the following reasons:

1. Our scanning system has detected that your parcel contains valuable items .

2. Valuable items exceeding $250,000, originating from outside the USA are subject to POSTAL INSPECTION by UPS.

Our postal inspection department has verified the authenticity of the package. Concluding the verification on the package our office has ascertained that the package is genuine and has not been illegally acquired.

In order for us to release your package, you are in obligated to obtain from Spain, A duly insured coverage fee.

You should therefore contact our office is Spain While we wait to receive from you the Insurance File Number to enable us forward your package to your address. Below is the contact details:

MR ALLISON ROWELL

Email address: mrallison-rowell@qatar.io

Tel: 011 34672809778

Once you have paid the outsanding fees,kindly forward file number to this office, In subject please include reference number 8875663-FFID, so we can trace your case file swiftly.Soon as we have received the required fees We shall forward your package to your shipping address.

Mr. Anthony White

Postal Inspector in Charge

U.P.S INSPECTION DEPARTMENT

• 3 weeks later...

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 6:51 AM

Subject: PERSONAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Compliments of the day,

My name is Mr Wong Tang Yu Director of operations, Hang Seng

Bank Hong Kong. I am contacting you with a business proposal that

will be of benefit to both of us.

I intend to transfer a total of 6.5 (Million US Dollars) to you. This money

initially belongs to a client who died and had no next of kin in his

account-opening package. Most importantly, I will require a confirmation

of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details

of this transaction.

Email me at: mr.wongtanyu@ok.ms

Regards,

Mr Wong Tang.

• 1 month later...

Here is a new twist on the Nigerian Scam:

to: Undisclosed Recipients (Of Course)

Begin the letter here:

I am Mr.Steve Morgan, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. New Braunfels Texas, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, And I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr.Kelvin Williams, who his a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria.and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr.Kelvin Williams, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr.Kelvin Williams.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name : Mr.Kelvin Williams

Email: fbiagnet@gmail.com

Telephone Number: +234-806-667-6673

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr.Kelvin Williams was just $130 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr.Kelvin Williams so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mr. Steve Morgan

108 Crockett Court.

Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas,

United States Of America

Re: (Contact for your V Pay Card)Message from bnkatdiamond@gmail.com: We have mandated Diamond Bank after all verification and agreement of clearance of your fund to send to you ,your Atm card and pin number which you will use to withdraw all your 500 Thousand Dollars in any Atm service machine any part of the world, We hereby inform you that the maximum cash you can withdraw in a day is 10,000 dollars Only.Do contact the Bank via Email (bank.diamond@yahoo.com.hk) with your full contact address and phone for shipment of your v pay card,Note that the shipment fee of your card has been paid for, all you need is to comply with the bank and get your card activated,Because it must be activated before it will be signed for release and shipment to you as approved and agreed at the court of Law by the both Organization.Dr.Usman ShamsudeenFederal Ministry of Finance (FMF)

And another of the newer and more interesting scams.... rolleyes.gif

Greetings,

I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is 2nd LT. Kathie Wilkins, a member of the U.S. ARMY USARPAC Medical Team, which was deployed to Iraq at the beginning of the war in Iraq.

I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career serving under the U.S 1st Armored which was at the fore-front of the war in Iraq.

Though, I would like to hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the BBC website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you, believing that it would be of your desired interest one-way or the other.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

http://www.jonathanforeman.com/military/nyp_iraq/04192003_chest.html

Also, could you get back to me having visiting the above website to enable us discuss in a more clarifying manner to the best of your understanding. I must say that I'm very uncomfortable sending this message to you without knowing truly if you would misconstrue the importance and decides to go public. In this regards, I will not hold back to say that the essence of this message is strictly for mutual benefit between you and I and nothing more.

I will be vivid and coherent in my next message in this regards, meanwhile, could you send me an email confirming that you have visited the site and that you have understood my intentions? I will await your thoughts via my personal email: bheaux32@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

2nd LT. Kathie Wilkins

• 10 months later...

I got a call yesterday the machine picked up.. the caller ID came up as "PHONE SCAM", 567 Area Code

567-248-44000

I goggled it, seems to be a known number for Credit Card Scams.. at least they tell you on the caller id.

I'm assuming the phone company knows, but has no legal recourse to terminate the number?

Does make it a little easier to identify their not legite... lol

• 6 months later...

My friend Arnold from Nigeria is keeping in touch...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It may please you to hear this.

I just want to give you a little hints on why you were not able to receive your approved payment even after all the successful Notarization and Authorizations of the payment in your name.

Do you know that your name and information as nominated by you were not used in your payment Notarization and Authorization?. Yes, it was not used. Assuming those information you sent to them were used in the Notarization and the Authorization of your payment, according to the IMF International Banking rules and regulations, nothing would had stopped you from receiving your approved payment.

Because of the activities of the bad eggs among us and greediness in our CBN, your approved payment was denied you because those in the position to help you to receive the payment as promised where interested in diverting the same payment from you thereby giving you false hope in pretense.

Both the people that have contacted you to help you receive your payment were not protecting your interest. They only succeeded in planning to use your name to claim and divert your funds away from you. That was why all your efforts to receive your approved payment before now have been a total failure.

I'm Mr. Desmond Arnold, the new Remittance Director of CBN with a difference. I was formerly with the Account/Records Dept. CBN where I made a tremendous impact that got me promoted to this position here. I contacted you to help you receive your delayed payment as previously approved here.

There are certain things I will not disclose here unless I hear from you. But one thing is sure. Given my new position here as the new Remittance Director and my integrity that speaks volume to my personality, I want to assure you that you must receive your payment as previously approved without a cent removed from it. Be rest assured. Contact me so that I can commence your work now.

Regards,

Mr. Arnold Desmond

Remittance Dept. CBN

Tel: + 234 7038611775

• 1 month later...

I got this one from the FBI. They seem to be working out of Nigeria now...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division

J.Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations

who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes

those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud

Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some

impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof.

Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza,

Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith

Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman

Shamsuddeen and some impostors

claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet

Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums

of money to these impostors. As a result of this, we hereby advise you to

stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have

negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling

,900,00120(Five Million Nine Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released

to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of

5000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the

world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee receipt of your payment. This is as a result of the mandate

from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of American and

also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery

etc are been cleared.

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from Delivery Company

website to confirm people like you who have received their payment

successfully.

Name :PITELIS :UPS Tracking Number h8433223480 (www.ups.com)

Name: GERALD D. WARNER FedEx Tracking number 875777537332 (www.fedex.com)

Name:E LINDBERG:DHL Tracking Number 1426425615 (www.dhl.com)

To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center

via email for their requirement to proceed and

procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM

Release Order on your behalf which will cost you 120Usd only and nothing

more as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government

including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need

to pay is 120usd only.

Mr Kelvin Williams (ATM Card Center Director)

Central Bank of Nigeria

Central Business District,

Cad astral Zone, federal

Capital Territory,

Nigeria.

ATM Card Center Director Mr Kelvin Williams

Email:Contact Information

Name: Mr Kelvin Williams

Email: fbioffice_mrkelvinwilliams01@yahoo.cn

Cell Phone: +2348153635655

Do contact Mr Kelvin Williams of the ATM Card Center via his contact

details above and furnish him with your details as listed

below:

FULL NAMES: __________________________________

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________

SEX: _______________

DATE OF BIRTH: __________________

TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

On contacting him with your details your file would be updated and he will

be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making

payment of 120 usd via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the

procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM

Release Order, after which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected

to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

DIRECTOR

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to

be in possession of your ATM card, you are hereby advice only to be in

contact with Mr Kelvin Williams of the ATM card center who is the rightful

person to deal with in regards to your payment and forward any emails you

get from impostors to this office so we could act upon it immediately. Help

stop cyber crime.