AFTER A CRUCIAL MEETING HELD WITH THE PRESIDENT DR. GOODLUCK E

JONATHAN/FEDERAL EXECUTIVE COUNCIL OF NIGERIA AND THE WORLD BANK ON

THE OUT CRY OF FOREIGN AND LOCAL CONTRACTORS/ INHERITANCE FUND OWNED

TO VARIOUS BENEFICIARIES.

WE HEREBY APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY IN HAVING YOUR FUND PAID IN TO YOUR

STIPULATED ACCOUNT. WE HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOUR INABILITY TO RECEIVE

THIS FUND WHICH HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE GOVERNMENT WAS AS A RESULT OF

GREEDY OFFICIALS AND YOUR TRYING TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THROUGH THE

BACKDOOR THEREBY, BY CUTTING THE OFFICIAL AND LAID DOWN RULES.

SECONDLY THERE WERE SEVERAL ACCOUNTS SUBMITTED BY MRS. GRACE HENNER OF

UNITED STATES CLAIMING THAT YOU AUTHORIZED AND SIGNED A WRITTEN

DOCUMENT THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO HER ACCOUNT.

IN ORDER TO AVOID MISTAKES IN THE COURSE OF TRANSFERRING THIS FUND WE

HEREBY ASKED YOU TO CONFIRM IF THIS ACCOUNT IS YOUR CORRECT ACCOUNT

DETAILS.

PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

China Merchants Bank,

Account No: 20028939

Swift Code: CMBCCNBS

Beneficiary Account No: 6225880231342222

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Sir,

I am aware that this is not a safe way of establishing a relationship of trust but you have to bear with me because I have little options.

My name is John Fulton Wiley from Pennsylvania USA. A cancer patient. I have been in and out of hospitals in the USA without much luck, so I decided to fly to India on the advise of my Indian neighbor to receive some traditional Indian medication.

I contacted you after many thoughts. My condition is getting worse and I do not know what may happen to me any moment from now . I am seeking means of securing the future of my only child, Jeniffer Wiley who is just seven (7) years old. Hence the need to establish a business relationship with you so you can help secure release of my funds amounting to USD5.5Million. This fund has been in the custody of a security vault company in Spain since the year 2007. I am too sick and do not have enough money to secure release of this huge amount of money. I need your help desperately. I am willing to offer you 40% of the entire amount should you accept to help me. I have already informed the Security Vault company of my decision to appoint a partner to represent me and they have agreed to it.

You may be required by the company to visit them in spain and sign some release documents on my behalf. If you cannot travel to Spain, you can also secure release of the funds through an attorney appointed by the company on your behalf. I want to assure you that this is 100% risk free. The money belongs to me and I have documents to prove this.The security vault company will confirm this also.

I need great trust and sincerity from you because if anything happens to me, you shall take care of my 7 years old only daughter whom I shall also make a partner in my agreement with you.

Please respond quickly.

John Fulton Wiley II.

Hi,

I am Captain Mandy Clark from Multinational Base Tarin

Kot,Afghanistan and a member of the USARPAC Medical Team that was in

Baghdad,Iraq but have now been deployed to Kabul Afghanistan to

conclude my tour.I want to share important information about my

experience while serving with the U.S 1st Armored in Baghdad before my

redeployment to Kabul that would be of mutual benefit to us. I however

cannot reveal all the information now until we agree to cooperate in

this mutually beneficial enterprise. As a first step, I will like you

to visit the BBC website links below to enable you have an insight

into what I intend to share with you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

I have a proposal for you .Please contact me urgently without delay

.I'm standing by for your urgent response I will await your thoughts

via my email : mandyclark03@live.com

Thanks for your time,

Best Regards,

Mandy Clark

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth; I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and glory upon my life. I am Mrs. Sarah Hendrick, the wife of Mr. Robert Hendrick; both of us are citizens of the united state of America. My husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Hong Kong for twenty years before he died. We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again as dedicated Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is strongly against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of FOURTEEN MILLION UNITED POUNDS(£14,000,000 GBP) with a Bank in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, do not re- activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf as I can not come over.

Presently, I'm in a hospital in Hong Kong where I have been undergoing treatment for throat Cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations and NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility

to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure

that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have

any child that will inherit this money and my husband's.I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see this funds transferred before my Death. Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to conclude this.

Your Sister In Christ,

Mrs.Sarah Hendrick.

Dear Madam / Sir,

My name is Mr.Mike Lami Milla, 23years old originated from Sudan. I decide to

contact you after my prayers; I really want to have a good relationship with

you. My father Mr.Jimmy Lami Milla was the minister of Cooperatives and Rural

Development, South Sudan. My father Mr Jimmy Lami Milla and his bodyguard were

shot dead in Juba on Wednesday February 9, 2011 and my mother died 6years ago.

You can read more about the News.

http://www.sudantribune.com/BREAKING-NEWS-South-Sudan-minister,37930

After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's

properties to a Chinese Expatriate and lives nothing for me, on a faithful

morning I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have

deposited huge amount of money in a Security Company in Accra-Ghana with my name

as the next of kin.

I traveled to Accra-Ghana to withdraw the money so that I can start a better

life and take care of myself.On my arrival, the manager of the Security Company

whom I met in person told me that my father'sinstruction to the Security Company

that the money should not be release to me only when I am married or present a

trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not

betray my trust. But rather take me as your own Boy .

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing

you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to

help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to

your country because my uncles have threatened to assassinate me. The amount is

$10.6 Million, gold dust of 78 kg. You will also help me to place the money in a

more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that

I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your

services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment.

As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action

immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message

indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Please do keep this only to your self,I beg you not to disclose it till I come

over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me. Am in

the refugee camp here in Accra-Ghana,you can also call me on my Number

+233-232503088, if you want to speak with me, and i will like you to reply to

the email ID :mikelamimilla2001@yahoo.com

Yours sincerely ,

Mr. Mike Lami Milla

• 2 weeks later...

Top of the Day to you,

If you don't mind, I'd like to propose a mutually beneficial transaction worth USD $172,340,000.00 to you. I would like if you take a bold step towards this deal.

Actually, I need you to stand as an Investor to receive the amount as Tenure Investment Proceeds. Send to me a confirmation email of acceptance if you are interested. Our partner attorney would start putting together the necessary documentation that would facilitate the release of the money to you.

I look forward to a positive response from you.

Warm Regards,

Sarah Catherine Legg

-Chief Financial Officer of The Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.

-Director of the HSBC Asia Holdings BV.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Beneficiary,

Your package worth the sum of $750.000.00 United States Dollars in a certified bank draft is in our office ready for delivery, it was given to us by Mr. Bill Gates wealth (Head Consultant)of the Microsoft Corporation United Kingdom saying that it was won by your e-mail address in their on going Microsoft Online Sweepstakes 2013 in conjuction with Oil & Gas Nigeria Ltd.She is here in Nigeria for a three (3) months Surveying Project as she works with a consultant firm in West Africa.We are sending you this email because your package has been registered on a Special Order.

What you have to do now, is to contact our Delivery Department for immediate dispatch of your package to your resident address. Note that as soon as our Delivery Team confirms your information, it will take only (24 hours) One working day for your package to arrive it's designated destination.You are advised to contact our Head Dispatch Officer Mr. Wandrus Coker for your parcel delivery to your house address. Please provide him with your personal details listed below:

Full Name:...............

House Address:...........

Telephone Number:............

Sex:..........

FedEx Express ®Courier Company.

Mr. Wandrus Coker { Head Dispatch Officer}

E-mail: fedexcouriercompany@y7mail.com

Tell:+234 802-871-6466

Note that, you will be responsible to pay for your parcel Delivery Fees of $120 USD because Mr. Bill Gates wealth (Head Consultant) of the Microsoft Corporation United Kingdom has only paid for your parcel security keeping fees.

Dear Friend,

Happy Easter.

I am Sorry for the inconveniences. However i am Mr Ian Davis, the Director contract implementation Majid Al-Futtaim Holding Company and a member of Contract Board of Trustee of the above company.

I have a very interesting confidential business deal that requested your collaboration. Please kindly open the attachment and read the business proposal. I wait for your prompt reply.

Best Regards

Mr Ian Davis

Director Contract Implementation

Majid Al-Futtaim Holding Company

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

I am a Special Agent to Colonel Johnson Makwanga who sit atop a Diamond and Gold mining field in Bunia Oriental, Province of CONGO D.R.C, and has accumulated Diamond and Gold in our various offshore offices waiting for buyers to apply -both East Africa and Europe for a face to face meeting.

We have 1600KG kg of Alluvial Gold dust purity worth 97.66% Purity.

45,500 Carat Industrial and jeweler rough Diamond, you have the opportunity to come and witness the stock and sign an SPA.

1) INDUSTRIAL & JEWELRY DIAMOND

PRICE NEGOTIABLE

QUANTITY 10,500 CARAT

2) PRODUCT------ NUGGET GOLD

PURITY------- 97.66%

QUANTITY --600 KILOGRAMS (presently)

Origin RDC.Congo

3) Electro Copper Cathode Grade A =Availability. Sea Port (In Stock of 20 tones) Congo Origin

4) Coltan Castorite (Available in 30 tonnes) Congo Origin

Your response will indicate further negotiation on price and working procedures.

Only serious buyers are welcome for negotiation, no waste of time.

Jack

OK - learn how to write a street address - and 500,000 does not equal 5M

>>

F.B.I Headquarters Washington DC.

601 4Th Street, N.W Washington DC.

20533, USA

Dear Sir/Mir,

I am Mr. Ron Mills,the personal secretary to the FBI Director; Roberts. Mueller III. After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters for a very long period of time, claiming to be who they are not, But with the Help of FBI we have been able to trace them.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot of your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the impostors, costing you a lot of money but to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head quarters in Washington DC to London, Western Part of the World (Africa) in other to carry out proper investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the beneficiaries of this Inheritance Funds. I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid re-occurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

Your Funds worth $500,000.000 USD (Five Million United states Dollars) Only will be release to you in my Supervision.

Note: You are to forward any email received from those Scammer to my email address so we can be able to trace them and eradicate them from cheating innocent people.

Mr. Ron Mills

For: Mr. Robert S. Mueller III

FBI DIRECTOR

4a961f560e3ef527da20a311c1aa9855

From The Desk of: Mr. Fares D Noujaim Bank of America 1680 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA. Attn: The Beneficiary, TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER NOTICE. We are hereby officially notify you concerning your fund telegraphic Transfer through our bank, Bank of America to your bank account, which has been officially approved by the management of World Bank Swiss (WBS) to credit the sum of US$18.5 Million into your bank account. Note that I have started processing your payment and every thing concerning the immediate remittance of your funds will be carried out within the shortest possible time from the time we received your below needed information. Also be informed that the Governor of Bank in London (BL) has signed on your payment advice and a copy of the advice will be sent to the World Bank in Swiss for some record purposes. Meanwhile your information and your full contact details were received from our research manager, Barr. Paul Peterson on your behalf to FRB for immediate release of your fund. This fund was part of the lodged Late President Saddam Hussein of Iraq discovery fund with World Bank of Switzerland, which the Swiss Bank has decided to distribute it generously to help few lucky individuals and the American Government is in agreement with the Swiss Bank to distribute the fund to 700 hundred thousand people in America, Europe Asia & Pacific Ocean in other to help improve their business. Therefore, reconfirm the aforesaid information accurately, because this office cannot afford to be held liable for any wrong transfer of funds or liable of any fund credited into an unknown account. These are the information we needed to be reconfirmed by you. 1.Your Full Bank Account Details 2.Your Direct Cell or office phone to reach you 3.Your address of locations 4.Your full name 5. Your Equity Line of Credit Information Finally, you are required to reconfirm directly to me the above information to enable me use it to process your bill of payment. Your quick response shall be mostly appreciated. all your response should be directed through our alternative email address for the immediate attention of the credit control department. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Fares D Noujaim Vice Chairman/ Director of Credit control Dept (bankamerica570@yahoo.com) has shared the following article from Lake Zurich Patch: 4b6e9ff5349c381cadcc64d581c69d6a You Could Win $100 by Telling a Friend About Lake Zurich Patch

Get your friends and neighbors to subscribe to our newsletter and win a $100 gift certificate...

By Claudia Lenart

Not sure what a United Dollar is or what brawn new is.. but sounds great!

>>

Attn: Winner:

Board of Directors, members of staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes to congratulate you on your success as one of our TEN (10) STAR PRIZE WINNER in this years' BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion (IAP) started on January 2013 in London UK. This makes you the proud Winner of a cash prize of $500,000.(Five hundred thousand United Dollar).And a brawn New BMW car The selection process was carried out through random selection in our Computerized Email Selection System (C.E.S.S.) from a database of over a million emails addresses from the World Wide Web. Each email address was attached to a ticket number and your email address with ticket number: 005206701114 and serial number: BMWP/ 223002219911 were randomly selected as the star Prize winner amongst other consolation prize winners. For you to collect your prizes, kindly fill the verification form below and send via. Email: bmautos@yahoo.cn

<<

Different.. I'm getting these alot these days, with a link to 'download' my ticket..

You'd think American Arilines would have better grammer

American Airlines

Customer Notification

Your bought ticket is attached to the letter as a scan document.

This one is sort of understated:

Dear Friend,

Can you help me and my family come abroad, we intend to invest in buying new building and invest into any profitable business suggested in your country? Please let me know,if are interested.as to give you more details about how to proceed.

Thanks You,

Yours Kevin Jn Helman.

kevin8helman@hotmail.com

Dear Mr Helman,

Thank you for the offer to move abroad I am in the business of moving pre-owned maritime vessels around the world, as it happens we have an open promenade cabin for you and your family. Make your way to the nearest port and we are certain you will like this upper deck position.

Yours,

William Anchor

International Submarine Sales.

• 3 weeks later...

Ncc worldwide draw

Ref: Fe/9920X3/2011

Batch: 085/06/FSX20

BTL NOTIFICATION DESK

We happily announce to you the draw (#1070) of the C.P ONLINE DRAW, online Sweepstakes International program held on Thursday 2nd of May 2013.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 139573490206 750 with Serial number 1395/09 drew the lucky numbers: 04 17 26 30 34 bonus number 09, which subsequently happen to be among our lucky selected email address in the online draw in the 1st category i.e. match 6.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of Two Million Pounds in cash credited to file ZXT/1395700117/30. This is from a total cash prize of Ј4,000, 000(Four Million Pounds) shared amongst the (2) lucky winners in this category i.e. Match 6. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, individuals, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. This promotion takes place once in a year.

Do send us your full name and contact number and you will be contacted by our attorney.

Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you send the required details. For security reasons, you`re advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you.

Congratulations from me and members of staff of Ncc worldwide draw.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Richard Jutes.

Attention !!!

I have deposited the check as we agreed with western Union. All you have to do is to contact them at:- (www.westernunion_moneytransfer@kimo.com) they will give you direction on how you will be receiving the funds daily.

My agreement with them is $4,500 USD two time daily until the whole of $2.5USD is transferred. You are not expected to pay for the transfer charge as that will be deducted from the funds once the remittance is done.

send the below information to them:

Receiver name: _________
Mobile Phone:________

The only fee you will send to them before the transfer is $147USD for paper work and remittance. E-mail them with above address, the contact person is Rev.Lawrence Thomson , with phone number:- +229 9941 5816

Thank you.
Nelison James

• 2 weeks later...
Office of the Reserve Bank Of India
6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 123.
New Delhi
Financial Regulation and Financial
Inclusion Working Together or at Cross-purposes:
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2011
Telex: 09331Credit/RBI.
Payment file: RBI/Ben/09

Attn: Beneficiary,

The transfer department of the Reserve bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the RBI government 2011 to 2012 According to your file.
Your payment is categorized as: contract type: Lottery/inheritance/unpaid contract funds/ undelivered Lottery fund. Payment file: RBI/id1033/09. Payment amount: 500,000.00 Great British Pounds (GBP). But recently, on the 05th of Jan, 2013. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao, met with the Senate Tax Committee On Finance RBI Mumbai branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at end of the meeting (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that its an unfair practice to withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.

In-order to get these funds released kindly provide us the details as mentioned below:

Full Name:
Home Address:
Telephone Number:
Occupation/Position:

Regards,

Operations Director-in-Charge
Reserve Bank Of India

Dr.Robert Gaye

OK - learn how to write a street address - and 500,000 does not equal 5M

>>

F.B.I Headquarters Washington DC.

601 4Th Street, N.W Washington DC.

20533, USA

Dear Sir/Mir,

I am Mr. Ron Mills,the personal secretary to the FBI Director; Roberts. Mueller III. After proper investigations, we discovered that your impending payment that have been withheld by imposters for a very long period of time, claiming to be who they are not, But with the Help of FBI we have been able to trace them.

Investigations revealed that you have spent a lot of your personal earned money just to conclude the successful transfer of your funds to your nominated bank account by obtaining transfer documents as requested by the impostors, costing you a lot of money but to no avail.

The FBI had to send some financial crime investigators from our head quarters in Washington DC to London, Western Part of the World (Africa) in other to carry out proper investigation, after receiving series of other reports similar to yours as you are not the only person awaiting the legal transfer of funds from Africa.

With the help of some of the best Internet investigators attached to the FBI, we traced your information from the Internet as one of the beneficiaries of this Inheritance Funds. I am pleased to inform you that a meeting was held as regards the best way to carry out with the compensation exercise for transparency and most especially to avoid re-occurrence of the delay in transferring your funds and the high cost of procuring transfer documents and came to a final conclusion as all head of organizations involved was duly represented.

Your Funds worth $500,000.000 USD (Five Million United states Dollars) Only will be release to you in my Supervision.

Note: You are to forward any email received from those Scammer to my email address so we can be able to trace them and eradicate them from cheating innocent people.

Mr. Ron Mills

For: Mr. Robert S. Mueller III

FBI DIRECTOR

Hope you reported this one to "The FEEB". They don't have much of a sense of humor to begin with but one of the things that really brings out their bad side is the impersonation of an FBI agent.

They will move heaven and earth to put down the impostor.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friend,

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend
your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and Writing
through this channel. I got your contact from the professional data base found
in the internet Yahoo tourist search; I was searching for a foreign reliable
partner.

I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business
opportunity.
I am an American Army, my name is Captain Michael Kelvington 090209-M-3450C-014
II Marine Expeditionary of Multinational Division Centre base in Kabul,
Afghanistan, of the NATO Marine Force on Monitoring and Peace
Keeping mission in Afghanistan , On March 1, 2013 We were alerted on them sudden
presence of some Terrorists camping in Marzar Sharif . a suburb not too far from
Kabul here in Afghanistan .

After Immediate intervention, we captured three (3) of the Terrorists, (7)
injured. In the process of torture they confessed being rebels for Abu Baqir a
Taliban sub-commander and Al-Qaida group leader and they took us to a cave in
Marzar Sharif.

Which served as their camp? Here we recovered several guns and other Ammunition,
including some boxes among which two contains nuclear weapons, and the other
contains some millions of US Dollars and I have in my possession the Sum of 14.7
million U.S. dollars as my share.

I am in keen need of a Reliable and Trust worthy person like you who would
receive the MONEY, secure and protect the box which contains the US Dollars for
me because in 3 weeks time some U.S Army will replace our UNIT in Afghanistan
and I will soon come back and finish the deal and relocate my family to your
country. I assure and promise to give you 30% of this fund and you keep 70%for
me, however feel free to negotiate what you wish to have as your percentage in
this business.

It is never a stolen! Money or illegal money but because were on duty to bring!
Peace in Afghanistan many soldiers lost their life and no Amount of Compensation
that may bring back the life of dead soldier then consider how the family will
feel, that is the reasons my unit decided to share the Money among us but return
all the guns and ammunition's to our Camp, it is official and that's the reason
I need your assistance to ship the box to any save location of your choice.

Please, I trust you to maintain absolute secrecy and confidentiality to protect
my job, myself and the money. In less than 5 days the box should be in your
possession and I will give you further instructions.

But you must know that I have taken precautionary measures to secure the money.
The box is coded with high security gadget so am the only one that has the right
Combination to unlock it. Please send the following information to me so I can
proceed.

Your full name:
Your full address:
Your direct phone number:
Your Age:

Regards,
Captain Michael Kelvington

Holy crap.

So US Army Captains are now serving in the Marine Corp. That would be hilarious to see. Not sure who would win, but there would be a hole in the ground the size of Afghanistan at the end.

Which all in all is not such a bad thing.

They have relocated to Arkansas!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUNICIPAL AIRPORT
NORTH LITTLE ROCK,
ARKANSAS.
Airport Shuttle Keeper

Good day,

Sorry for the delay in this message, we were checking over some
files and packages in the office and we discovered an ATM CARD which was
addressed on your name, Home address and email (I think it is a winning funds) I
believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or
individual about this said funds to be delivered to you through an (ATM CARD)
but I do not have idea why it was on held at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with (Senator John Boozman,
1401 W Capital, Ste 1500 Little Rock, AR 72201), to get an approval to figure out what
was in the package, Afterchecking over the ATM CARD, we discovered a total sum
of $7.5 Million through the router figurative machine who checks on balance through
the number on a ATM CARD, so we reported back to the authority and we were asked to
deliver the package to you from this office.

We need you to reconfirm the below information as it is on the package we have
here:

Full name:
Home address:
Contact Number:

If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, Kindly acknowledge this email
by providing the requested information so we can have your package sent for
delivery
to you.

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF
WE GET A RESPONSE AND COOPERATION FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME, MY CONTACT
NUMBER AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO KNOW I AM FOR REAL AND TO CONTACT ME, SO
STOP DEALING WITH ANY BODY IF YOU HAVE SOME SCAMMER YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND
FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES.

CHARLES SWIDER
Supervisor Manager
Contact Email Address:airportshuttlekeepercharles@aol.com
Contact Number: +1 501 650 7063
For: Airport Shuttle Keeper.