Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

I was wrong, they are not in Arkansas, but South Carolina....

:roflol:

ANDERSON REGIONAL AIRPORT
ANDERSON,
SOUTH CAROLINA.
Airport Shuttle Keeper

Good day,

Sorry for the delay in this message, On Thursday we were checking over some
files and packages in the office and we discovered an ATM CARD which was
addressed on your name, Home address and email (I think it is a winning funds) I
believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or
individual about this said funds to be delivered to you through an (ATM CARD)
but I do not have idea why it was on held at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with Senator
Harry Reid, to get an approval to figure out what was in the package, After
checking over the ATM CARD, we discovered a total sum of $7.5 Million through
the router figurative machine who checks on balance through the number on a ATM
CARD, so we reported back to the authority and we were asked to deliver the
package to you from this office.

We need you to reconfirm the below information as it is on the package we have
here:

Full name:
Home address:
Contact Number:

If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, Kindly acknowledge this email
by providing the requested information so we can have your package sent for
delivery
to you.

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF
WE GET A RESPONSE AND COOPERATION FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME, MY CONTACT
NUMBER AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR YOU TO KNOW I AM FOR REAL AND TO CONTACT ME, SO
STOP DEALING WITH ANY BODY IF YOU HAVE SOME SCAMMER YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND
FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES.

CHARLES SWIDER
Supervisor Manager
Email: airportshuttlekeeper1@aol.com
Contact Number: 864-832-2358
For: Airport Shuttle Keeper.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES

INTERNAL AUDIT, MONITORING,CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATION DIVISION

UNITED NATIONS SPECIAL AGENT-ASSIGNED TO NIGERIA-AFRICA.

Though I don't know much about you and how will take this letter but I have tried to discuss with you on phone since I arrived Nigeria in the morning today. I was appointed to come to Nigeria by my superior Mr. Ban Ki-Moon and the World Bank President after considering much fraud/scam reports from the FBI and other Security agencies from Asia, Europe, Oceania, South America and the United States of America respectively, against the United Kingdom and the Federal Government of Nigeria. It is a shame that these two respected great nations have been in the forefront of scam related activities and the UN has vowed to eradicate this ugly virus completely and make the World a better place of living for all. Our intelligence report, reveals that the fraudsters and scam syndicates use London UK and Nigeria as their base and these evil perpetrators have rendered so many families useless and caused some people to take away their own lives after borrowing from friends and relations and failed to balance back as at when due. Mrs. Inga-Britt an ex- UN member was sent to Nigeria Africa previously to tackle this problem but she compromised and failed. Instead of helping victims to receive their rightful entitlements, she betrayed them and joined the fraudsters.

Since my arrival, I have met with President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the Nigerian Finance Minister and their Chief Justice of the Federation. I have also met with the Account General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, the CBN Governor and some other bank executives and they have all endorsed the immediate release of your payment.

Sincerely, you are a lucky person because I have just discovered that some top Nigerian Government Officials are interested in your fund and they are working in collaboration with a foreigner Mr. Nelson Smith from USA to frustrate you and thereafter divert your fund to an already opened bank account in New York with this below information:

BANK NAME:.............. HSBC BANK U.S.A,

BANK ADDRESS:........... 452 FIFTH AVENUES, NEW YORK

ABA NUMBER:............. 021001088

SWIFT CODE:............. FIBBBJBJ

CREDIT TO:.............. FINANCIAL BANK,

ACCOUNT NUMBER:......... 14524139649

ACCOUNT NAME:........... ETS MOON EXPORT.

These people have presented this account number to the Nigerian Presidency and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved compensation should be released to these men as applied. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria, so I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund after the Non Residential/Indigenous Paper Permit Fee is settled.

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Michelle V. Bachelet.

• 1 month later...

Dear Lucky Winner,

As part of our Lottery Awareness Program and Bonanza for year 2013, we just carried out “ACTIVE EMAIL ADDRESSES” computer draws in some regions. Note that the computer draws were based strictly and randomly on active email addresses of users that never played our lotteries this year.

You have won Four Million, Six Hundred Thousand USA dollars (US$4.6 Million) only. Your email address drew the Winning Number 03 30 86 32 34 71 33. This makes you an international winner in your region. For details, guidance and processing of your payment, please contact the Claims/Processing Officer, MR. JUDE PHRIMPONG by email immediately

To contact MR. JUDE PHRIMPONG click reply after reading this email.

NOTIFICATION/ONLINE CO-COORDINATOR

UK.L.O.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

eta: On a lark. I googled the name:

http://fakeletters.org/scam-emails/congratulations-you-are-a-winner-of-us4-6millon-today

It's possibly fake? The only reason I'm thinking that. it's the exact same numbers. I'm sure Mr Hope can explain this

Edited by D.Hayden

• 2 weeks later...
THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN. OFFICE COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN.FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS A35 JUMP EXPRESS ROAD COTONOU.
WEBSITE .www.westernunion.com http://site.www.westernunion.com/
NOTIFICATION*NOTIFICATION*NOTIFICATION !!!

How are you and your family.
Attn:, Beneficiary,

This is to officially informed you that we have concluded arrangements to effect your payment of ($4.6Million) USD through WESTERN UNION Swift Money transfer services today, but the maximum amount you will be receiving every day starting from tomorrow is $6,000.00usd as reflected in our transfer system daily until the funds is completely transferred.
This special arrangement is being used to avoid all scrupulous demands by both the states and federal authorities that have previously delayed your payment till date; we shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictness and confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays.You are to discard any request asking you to send money to any agency such as courier company,Bank and Security Agency as there are no such and any money committed their will be regret, so be wise.

Please contact the Accredited WESTERN UNION Agent via (western_unionffice@admin.in.th) for the details of your first payment of $6,000usd and reconfirm your correct details that you will like the first transfer to be program with such as Receivers Name, destination where you will like the transfer to be send to and your cell phone number for urgent communication if the need arise.
Fill your details below for reference purposes:
YOUR FULL NAME ________
YOUR ADDRESS: ____________
YOUR CITY: _________________
YOUR COUNTRY: ____________
YOUR TEL: __________________
YOUR AGE:___________________
YOUR SEX:___________________
YOUR OCCUPATION: __________
YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH:_____

Remember your obligation to secure an International Remittance Form as stated in United Nation act of (FRT525) that will help build and renew your transfer file for record keeping as a way of checkmating the present Economics crisis situations.Contact the below Electronic Transfer unit of WESTERN UNION for immediate programming of your first transfer:
Name: Robert Muller
Mobile:+229-68623218
Email: western_unionffice@admin.in.th
REGARDS
SECRETARY WESTERN UNION
OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC

• 2 weeks later...

Compliments!

Firstly, i must apologies for barging into your mailbox without formal introduction of
myself to
you, actually, I got your contact information from a reputable business/professional
Directory of your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person while
trying to get a good and capable business person in your country for business and
investment purposes, this why without wasting any time i am seeking a decision maker to
grab my offering $64,000,000 ,Yours free! With some simple conditions you will need to
follow and work closely with me, you can’t say my generous offer of 50% $64,000,000 a
once in a lifetime opportunity.

Have i got your attention?

Let me introduce myself I am the Senior Programme Manager with the United Nation
Development
Program in the Asia Pacific Region with UNDP,I am the person directly responsible to
answer
to the board of directors to UNDP on monthly meetings, My special role is to evaluate
all
contract appraisals and the approvals to foreign contractors, As you are aware i am the
Senior Project manager ANSWERING TO THE PRINCIPLE DIRECTORS OF UNDP i got sick of
answering to stubborn management i decided to deploy early retirement, this is where our
deal begins to work for you and me .Under my strict supervision you will be working
closely with me directly, I am letting you to my finding, during routine supervision over
foreign contracts; i noticed a series of over invoiced contracts that amassed to
$128,000,000,here comes the advantage you have, I have successfully secured the sum of
$128,000,000 One hundred and twenty eight million US Dollars, I want us to work closely
together and enable to transfer the total amount of$128,000,000,to your business account,
As i have highlighted to you before i am more than willing to share 50% with you for your
efforts and assistance, It’s worth $64,000,000 to you Division 1 Lottery!

My question to you is do you want to be a millionaire all you need do is assist me on
what is
Required you get $64,000,000,upon the success of the transfer we shall form a partnership
and
invest my share with yours into blue chip investments, As a result of this obviously i
will have to surrender my position with UNDP, Then immediately afterwards make provision
to relocate my family to your country, Now i hope you understand everything is
transparent all things my side are perfected at this point all you need is to follow

my directives.

Accept the $128,000,000 into your business account bearing in mind it’s a 50-50 deal.
I will require UN undertaking from you that you will not run of with the $128,000,000
Driven by greed. On this basis i will agree to assist you transfer smoothly to your
account
$128,000,000 that at that point in time, call it winnings or compensation is your choice
it’s the
$64,000,000 dollar question.

PLEASE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR FULL INFORMATION SUCH AS STATED BELOW;

1) Full Name
2) Full Address
3) Age
4) Sex
5) Home Telephone
6) Mobile Phone
7) Active Email Account
8) Fax Number
9) Business Number
10)Business Address
11)Current occupation status
12)Country of Origin
13)Nationality

Also be informed that this transaction will take us 15 working days to accomplish
beginning from
When i receive your Data, after you have assumed the position of foreign contractor to
UNDP .I will
Also file an application in the UNDP headquarters & secure the necessary approval and
letter of
Clearance .you is a Contractor to UNDP & a favor of movement of funds to an account that
will be
Provided by you, this process is 100% risk free as i have set out all the modalities to
see that a
legalized method is used because then i will prepare all the necessary documents, Please
note that utmost secrecy and confidentiality is required at all times during this
transaction, Once the funds have been transferred into your nominated bank account we
shall share ratio of 50% for me, 50% for you, If you are not interested please delete
this proposal, so that i can look for another competent partner to conclude this above
mentioned transaction, Should you be interested please send me your full details as
stated above . I would prefer that you reach me on my private
number: +60166324907

Your earliest response to this email will be appreciated.

Best Regards

Mr Kevin Hor
Senior Programme Manager to UNDP

• 2 months later...

You have to be the luckiest guy on the earth...first won the London Lotto and now this...good things come in three's, so there is one more on the horizon..I can see that one being that you use some of your vast financial empire to buy at least 5 Open blasters and a couple of long guns from Benny to shoot three gun... laugh.gif

Yes, buying any gun from Benny Hill is using your funds wisely. Personally I do not have a vast amount of funds. But I have spent what I can with Benny. He is a great guy, A competitor :cheers: , and does great work. Try him.

This one sounder really legit.. until they spelled 'claim' wrong

And:

"United State dollars"

"if it fall into wrong hand they can use it to cliam your winning, also remember to quota it when your write."

FACEBOOK NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you that you have be selected to receive the sum of $250.000.00USD (Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) in the annual Final draw held by FaceBook INC group to promote the use of FaceBook, and to say a big thank you to all our users for making FaceBook their number one means to connect, communicate, relate and hook up with their families and friends over the years.

The lottery draw where Conducted by a random selection of email and your email where picked by an Advanced automated random computer search from the FaceBook and the web.

To claim your winning you will be required to send the following information immediately.

FULL NAME: FULL CONTACT ADDRESS: MOBILE PHONE NUMBER: OCCUPATION AND AGE:

Upon receipt of the above details from you, our Lotto team will proceed with the immediate settlement of your winning for it subsequent release to you accordingly. Please to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. You are advised to keep your winning details confidential until your claims have been fully processed and your money remitted to you. As this is a security protocol to avoid multiple claims.

Your winning tag is F20A13B, keep it confidential as this is your settlement file number without it your winning cannot be process and if it fall into wrong hand they can use it to cliam your winning, also remember to quota it when your write.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Richard Brown

The Face Book Lottery Announcer

• 3 weeks later...

The diplomatic pouch.

On Oct 25, 2013, at 12:36 AM, "Johnson Iwu" <136444ab@gmail.com> wrote:

Attn.

I write to inform that we have concluded all needed arrangement with the

UN Diplomatic Courier Company to deliver your consignment box fund valued

of Three Million one hundred thousand United State Dollars.

Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes

normal. As for my agreement with the UN DIPLOMATIC COURIER COMPANY

Director: Dr. Johnson Iwu, He promised that your

consignment box will leave this Country tomorrow. Your fund is in United

State currency and in 100usd bills all.

Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes for

security reason. What l declared to them as the contents of the

consignment box is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not

declare money to them. Please, on his arrival to your country and the

agent calls asking you the contents, kindly tell him the same thing Ok.

You should contact the courier company and forward them your

details below:

Your full name...

You?re Address...

Direct telephone...

Your nearest Airport....

Registration code: #898ASSD70

Contact person is below:

Dr. Johnson Iwu

Position: Director general, UN Diplomatic Courier Company.

E-mail: iwujohnson@yandex.com

Tele:+234-7044435336

I shall forward you all other details when am less busy. You should make

sure you contact Dr. Johnson Iwu and forward him your full details to

enable them proceed with the delivery asap.

They are waiting to hearing you asap.

Regards

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a new one. It appears that I have relatives in The UK (how did they know I was born there :ph34r: ), and one of them has managed to accumulate 134Million GBP. Sneaky bastard, he kept that quiet. Not bad for a plumber, but seeing as they charge like a dentist these days, it is not that surprising.

Anyway, he is dead, and, instead of leaving it to his descendants, these fellas reckon he left the lot to me. Holy Crap I'm in.

Now where was my bank account number?

From: Sgt.N.Mayor (padanyi.zsolt@upcmail.hu) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive.

Sent: Sat 11/30/13 6:45 AM

To:

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.

Wait, it's safe!|I'm not sure. Let me check

Good day, friend this is a personal email directed to you for your consideration alone, I request that it remain and be treated as such only. Please bear with me for now and do not ask my name. I am a banker with HSBC here in Malaysia

I have an interesting business proposal for you that will be of immense benefit to both of us. Although this may be hard for you to believe, we stand to gain 7.2 million USD between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this email: md07bin@yahoo.com.hk

Most importantly, I will need you to promise to keep whatever you learn from me between us even if you decide not to go along with me. I will make more details available to you on receipt of a positive response from you. My Contact Email:md07bin@yahoo.com.hk

Warm regards from Malaysia

• 3 weeks later...

Attn:

With due respect, my name is Abdul Rahman Ibrahim, hope you are doing well with your family, please kindly accept my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you I believe you are a highly respected personality,considering that fact that I sourced your profile from a human resource profile database of your country.

Please pay attention to understand my reason of contacting you today through this email, my name is BARRISTER ABDUL RAHMAN IBRAHIM, A solicitor at law and attorney to MR PABLO DREYFUS, during an auditing in one of the leading banks here they discovered an abounded sum of $3.5m that belongs to my late client (MR PABLO DREYFUS FROM ARGENTINA) who died on June 2009 in a plane crash.

I desperately need your assistance to secure and move this huge sums of money left behind by my late client to the tune of $3.5m (Three million five hundred thousand us dollars) out from the bank to your own account, He executed contract through department of work and housing here and the mentioned money above is his money left in the bank before his death, meanwhile for your smoothness of this transaction, I will give you 25% of the total sum for your co-operation in this matter, if you know that you are interested and capable to handle this business transaction, let me know so that i apply for an OATH and send to you immediately for you o fill and send back for us to proceed.

I wait for your urgent reply.

Yours faithfully,

Barr A.R Ibrahim.

Attorney-at-Law.

• 4 weeks later...

God day?? my names??

God Day,

My names are Mr William Wilcox, I work in the Euro Lottery. I am soliciting

your assistance for a swift transfer of £4,528,000GBP, should you be willing to

assist me in this project, you will be giving me just 30% of your winnings.

contact my below private e-mail: williamwilcox@live.com

Regards,

William Wilcox.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Greetings to You. My name is Mrs. Mellisa Lewis . I am 59 years old

and I was diagnosed of cancer about 2 years ago. I will be going in for

an operation later today.I decided to will/donate the sum of (Fourteen

Millions Two Hundred Fifty Eight Thousand United States Dollars) to you

for the good work of the lord.

Contact my lawyer with this email:

Name: Barrister Jay Mchenry

Email: jaymchenryesq@foxmail.com

Phone Number: +447012955432

Tell him that I have WILLED 14.258M to you by quoting my personal

reference number LLP/953/900//316US/UK.

As soon as you contact him with this details quoted above, he should be

able to recognize you and help in claiming this amount from my Bank. Be

informed also that i have paid for the state tax on this money to be

transferred to you.

Meanwhile you are advised to keep this mail and it contents confidential

as i really want my wish accomplish at the end of the day.Please do pray

to God for my recovery. My friend please do not send me any email as you

are to send my barrister an email directly.

God Bless

Regards,

Mrs. Mellisa Lewis.

Attention; Please My Dear,

It will please me if you can give proper attention to this e-mail for my urgent action on your outstanding payment. My name is Dr. Dan-Jaja Michael Dan-Jaja,the head of Payment Probe Verification Panel.

I was appointed the Chairman of Payment Probe Verification Panel by the President to review all the outstanding fund litigation with the Nigeria Government and during the sitting of my panel, we dictated your name as one of

the people who has been a victim of the fraudulent activities going on here by civilians in the Government offices and our further review on your file proved that you are claiming a fund that did not actually belong to you, but your Nigeria partners has used your name to deceive the Government authorities to claim the fund by presenting you as the beneficiary.

However, for the fact that the fund is floating unclaimed here, I will not claim to be a saint to allow the fund go back to the Government treasury. So if you really want to work with me, I am given you conditions as stated

bellow so that you will take a decision immediately if we can work together to achieve your over long dreams.

(1). I will convince my committee members to approve the fund in your name if you can forfeit 60% of the fund to me and my committee members and 40% will be for you. And I will need your assurance and a promissory note, that those Colleagues of yours or any Government Official will be totally kept out of this transaction since none of them is aware of this new development.

(2). That you will keep the arrangement 100% secret until the fund gets to your Bank account and you pay us our own 60%.

I will be looking forward to hear from you to enable me communicate to my committee members for immediate approval of your fund.

Your quick response is needed urgently

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Dr. Dan-Jaja Michael Dan-Jaja

Chairman, Probe Verification Panel

Office of the Presidency Aso-Rock Villa

Asokoro Abuja via Lagos,

Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Direct Phone: +234 818 444 6887

E-mail: dr.danjajamichaeldanjaja@outlook.com

Can you spare a mere $2.00? Ranji is a 9 year old boy living in Namibia. He has only one leg, one arm and one eye. Each day he has to ride seven miles to school along a narrow road on a rusty bicycle with bent wheels, flat tires, no brakes and only one pedal. If you can send us just $2, we will send you the video-it's friggin' hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB To. Beneficiary. I am Special Agent David Jackson an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria and all over the world. Please be informed that during my investigation I got to find out that there is a huge sum of $10.5million that has been assigned in your name(Beneficiary.) and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund. NOTE: You are not supposed to pay that hug amount from the beginning before the release of your fund, but depending on how you want the transfer made to you.We inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly Investigated with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System and the (Interpol) that you are having an illegal Transaction with Impostors Claiming to be the Bank Governor in African, the CEO of Banks, General Manager Banks,Dating, FNB,Lotto, FIFA President,Chief Security Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Communications Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief IT & T Officer, Chief Marketing and Commercial Officer. We have to inform you that we have made some arrest in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria so I advise you to respond to this mail immediately. I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email. Please Note that I have attached my Identification to this email. do not inform any of the people that collected money from you before now about this new development, Till we finish our assignment. Note that the above fund have been cleared from terrorist or fraud related activities. I await your Response. Best Regard, DAVID JACKSON FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION NIGERIA DIVISION INVESTIGATION ON ALL ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER

• 7 months later...

If this wasn't Nigeria.. I'm sure it'd would be good to go

Dear Friend,

I am Dr.Dom Clark, the Assessment Director,Central Bank of Nigeria.I

just resumed work in this bank not long ago,as I have to contact you

for this assistance.In the course of my routine checks concerning abandoned

files in my department,I stumbled into an abandoned payment file bearing

the same surname with you,worth Six Million,Five Hundred and Sixty

Thousand United States of America Dollars(US$6.560,000.00).

This payment file has stayed for a long time,as no one knows about this

information except me and you.I want to seek your permission if we can be

partner as you will stand as the next of kin to this payment file since you

are bearing the same surname in the payment file. The money will be for our

mutual sharing,as it is free from drug and money laundry.

If you are interested,get back to me,so that I will give you complete

requirements I need from you for the processing.

Anticipating your response.

Dr.Dom Clark

Assessment Director,

Central Bank of Nigeria

Abuja-Nigeria.

Got this:

Beneficiary.

we are to inform you that the entire top official in Nigeria has said today that your fund US$10,5 million will be transfer to you before end of this month as soon as you make the payment of the fees only $95 to top official in Nigeria is week on time.

Here is your only needed information.

1...Your Full Name........................
2...Your Delivery Address................
3...Your Phone Number.....................
4. Your Bank Data……………………

Please tries and get back to me now Okay

Thanks
Mrs. Ngzoi

So I guess I can afford that new reloading set up I want!

• 2 months later...

I am really going to miss ole' Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah, "big time business man" :roflol:

The Deputy General Manager
Uttara Bank Ltd,
Zonal Office
UTTARA BANK LTD.
International Remittance Division
BRANCH: ABIDJAN, CI
Bank Letter no: CRM-I/ASM/KBB-189/2014/1009
Date: 17.12.2014

Dear Beneficiary, TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

We are to inform you about your late relative Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah a Saudi/American Citizen and big time business man, Ower of Bariqullah Saudia oil and gas Co. Ltd., CEO of Bariqullah Imports and exports trading Co, They are importer, Exporter & trader of various types of imported goods like toys, luggage, cosmetics, hardware, ladies bags, Shoes, Hotel accessories, Household items, Rice Auto Sorter Machine etc. and also he runs other many companies in USA, Middle East, Asia and Africa According to his filed record with our bank,

This is to certify that Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah has been maintaining a Current Account bearing No. 0048-33011082 and Savings Account bearing No.34044841 with us. To the best of our knowledge our customer your late relative is financially sound and solvent

We are sending this E-mail to you to let you know that your late relative Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah who perish along with his beautiful wife and two sons in a plane crash when their returning from a holiday trip’s from Malaysia, the entire bank management sincerely sorry for the losses of your relatives and one of our best customer,.

We’re here to inform you, after our banking security teams, which has long cross checked Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah information’s after his untimely dead find out through his banking details that was with us, listed his beneficiaries included his wife, his two son and you as his relative, we find out that your personal information including your E-mail address was submitted to us as a one of his family member to inherit his wealth by our late customer Mr. Faisal M. Bariqullah when he was live,

For the security purpose between you and our bank we the bank management can’t go more further to tell you the actual amount of money and bar golds left for you in our bank by your late relative, but bearing in mind your late relative deposited millions of dollars and hundreds of bar gold with our bank branch here in Abidjan before he dies in a plane crash, till you visit our Africa international branch in Abidjan, Cote D’ Ivoire or email us and give us a phone call on +225 58 86 70 21, +225 55 41 91 54 within seven business days you received this secured email, and stated why you are unable to come down to our branch to claim the deposited funds on your name as our late customer only left relative and beneficiary.

If our bank management accepted and considered it, we will appoint a qualified and experienced lawyer from here to assist you claimed your inherited funds within 14 business days, furthermore that our bank management cannot bear any of your appointed lawyer consultation fees, expense’s, any court signing documents fees like affidavits of claims and Etc. or any payment requires by your lawyer, as a beneficiary is your duties and responsibilities to talk and negotiate with your appointed lawyer.

To identify you more to avoid unauthorized and fraud claims from unknown individual, we want you to send us an e-mail includes your personal details such as.

Full Name:
Address:
City:
Zipcode:
Home Tel:
Work Tel:
Mobile number:
Country of citizenship:
Any of your Government issued ID card:(such as Passport, Driver’s license, SSN card, National ID Card) if any.

When we received the required information’s from you within 24 hours, your will receive an email or a call from us for approval and more details about your inherited fund

Thanks and once again we are very sorry for your losses

Md. Sohel Faisal
Vice President & Manager