Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

Hello

I am Miss Estelle Mani the only child of late Dr Joseph Mani. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan Ivory Coast (Cote d'Ivoire), my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip .

My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.Before the death of my father in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of six million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD ($6,500,000.00) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only Child for his next of kin in depositing the funds.

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

(1) To stand as a guardian of this fund.(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.Moreover, Dear, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

My late father Instructed me to seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management . Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within four (4) days you signify interest to assist me.

Anticipating to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Miss Estelle Mani

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sir/Madam, I hope this proposal meets you in a good state of health. I need your help to transfer and invest US$15,000,000.00 that accumulated as undeclared profit made by this branch HFC Bank Ghana Limited under my management. All that is required to get the funds transferred out of here is to put your name on the Non-investment account holding the funds. This practically makes you a Non-Resident customer of HFC Bank. I will then guide you on how to apply for Closure of the Account and credit transfer of the funds to your designated bank account. You will get 40% of the funds for your role. If you get back to me with your physical,contact address, your photo id and direct telephone number, we will consummate the funds transfer within one week. My Private email is a.edward3@aol.com Mobile Phone +233546110556Sincerely,Ampah Edward

Mario Martínez & Co solicitorsCitypoint9 Ropemaker Street,London, Greater LondonI am the sole executor and trustee of the estate of a testator and Ihereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on theTRUST as my previous notification to you was returned undelivered.Pleaseif I reach you this time as I am hopeful endeavour to get back to me.Ihave information concerning the availability of a safe deposit box with abank which has been listed in your name.The testator made you thebeneficiary of the deposit box which contains 375,000GBP as a secrettrust.Secret trust arises where a person called the testator transfers propertyto another party (the legatee) to be held on trust for the benefit of abeneficiary who does not know that such a trust exists until the timestated in the instrument creating the trust have reached.Financial assets like this are considered unclaimed when contact with abeneficiary is lost for an extended period or the where about is unknownto the executors of the trust.This often happens due to a name changeafter marriage or divorce, an unreported change name and address orexpired postal forwarding order,incomplete, illegible records and resultof computer and clerical errors. When legatee fail to claim an asset/fundsover a specified period known as the dormancy period, those left holdingthe trust property(funds)in a case like this where the trust was invested,had ordered transfer custody to a special trust account in a process knownas escheat.Your inheritance is now escheated to the bank.My duty is to provide legal assistance and claims administration fortransfer of custody of the funds to you as the sole and legalbeneficiary.Upon your response to this email,I shall provide you willfurther information on the release of the funds to you .I look forward tohearing from you as soon as possible.Yours Faithfully,Barrister Mario Martínez.

Hello,

Pardon me for Contacting You Through this media. But please I am in Desperate Need of your assistance; My Name is Maphet Emilio the wife of Mr.Y. Emilio Mayor of Rizal in Cagayan Province.

Who Was recently in the Philippine Killed by Gunmen on 4th December 2009, Well Threat During the late husband on my life , He gave me the total sum of U.S. $10,500.000 (Ten million Five hundred Thousand united states dollars) and asks me to put it in a box

This means that the security company does not know the content of this box that was shipped from the Philippine to Ivory Coast under a diplomatic coverage. My purpose of asking for your assistance boil down to the fact that I don't want my late husband's family to be aware or name involve, and the deposit statement of the box authorized the company to make this box available for shipment on request only to my foreign business representative, though unnamed.

Hence I want you to contact the the security company as my business partner / associate, after receiving the prove from me to enable the company release the consignment to you diplomatically, while I join you on the arrival of the box.

I have recently paid all demur-rage ,storage charges and the shipment fee, all you need to do is to help me contact the security company and introduce yourself as my business partner / associate ,requesting the shipment of the box to your address which you will provide.

And as soon as Diplomatic shipping agent approved the shipment and tell you the arrival date of the box then I will join you to give you 20% of the money instantly before I go on with the proposed investment in your domain provided is secured and investment friendly. Please if you are interested and willing to represent me as my business partner / associate kindly write me as soon as possible.

I awaits your urgent response

Thank and remain blessed

Maphet Emilio Yap

-- Cargo Unit Chicago O'Hare International Airport Airport code: ORD 10000 West O'Hare Chicago, IL 60666 USA (732) 698-9007 ATTENTION : Final Notice of Your Package In view of your inability to receive your package reg #: Bc33100uk originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the British American Tobacco(G.B) Great Britain This package is in a golden metal box valued at £1,000,000,00 GBP {One Million Great Britain Pounds}. arrived at Chicago international airport terminal 5 via British airways flight no.BA297 from Heathrow airport London earlier this month. The entire management of British American Tobacco(G.B) Great Britain,Held a close door meeting last week concerning our customer's all over the world who has in one way or the other contributed to the success and growth of the company by Purchasing a stick of Cigar! we say a big thank-you to you all. At these juncture! we want to use these medium as a way of expressing appreciation towards the end of the season! By compensating & showing gratitude to you with the sum of £1,000,000,00 GBP {One Million Great Britain Pounds}. In the process of delivery,a staff of Foreign affairs service came and applied for the release of this package for delivery to your address but has since not shown up. I am writing to you to inform you that the days of grace has expired and we shall begin to charge the storage fee of $10usd daily. NOTE: you are advised to mail the FREIGHT AIR FORWARDING CARGO & PARCEL UNIT. E-mail:{cargounit.terminal5@administrativos.com} to release this package and deliver it to you directly. Please reconfirm these information; 1. Your Name 1. Your current address 2. Your phone number 3. Nearest airport for immediate delivery. Note that this notice serves as our last recovery notice to you as our department will be compelled to list your package as an unclaimed, and maybe forfeited. Best regards, CC. Mrs.Valeria Williams CC. STORAGE OFFICER Terminal 5 Extension 11 CC. British American Tobacco[G.B]

Dear Benefactor,

You are lucky to have been selected among the 3 benefactors of (EUR1.5 million EURO) to be awarded to each benefactor by the Catholic Charities Diocese Of Acerno.

Please contact, Rev Antonio Giovanni with the following below details,

1.FULL NAMES: 2.ADDRESS: 3.AGE: 4.MOBILE.: 5.COUNTRY: 6.OCCUPATION:

Email: c.a.t.h.o.l.i.c_charity@w.cn

Yours faithfully,

Rev. Sister Maria Fernandez

I am Paul Howard Prince, am a Lawyer. I based in the UK.

I have been a close friend and lawyer to Muammar Gaddafi the former president of Libya for 15 years. I have been waiting for this moment with great anguish, Gaddafi's death have caused me pains. He refused to heed my advice to vacate office when i asked him to do so, he was a very resolute man. Am greatly sorry for him and his family.

Gaddafi entrusted Millions of Dollars to me for safe keeping for him abroad, he called it "COMMANDER'S RESERVE" now that he is dead i need someone very reliable to act as the beneficiary of the funds, and as the lawyer in charge i will arrange all the legal documents making you the beneficiary/heir to the funds. I need you to also know that this transaction is highly confidential since nobody else knows about the funds aside me. Please treat this matter with the confidence it deserves. My intentions is to invest the funds in Real Estate/Motel/Hotel and Resort. Or in any other business/investment's interest's and concerns you may advice or suggest.

Please read the link for your perusal.

I need an experienced person like you to assist me in setting up, developing the project's, managing and assuming responsibility of ownership as chairman, but will be bringing in profit monthly or annually. I need you to know that this is very urgent now, with your consent i will send you more information.

Please contact me through my private Email: paul_hprince@mail.kz

Regards,

Paul H. Prince.

edit to remove links

Edited by GmanCdp

insert "mission impossible" music here.... <_<

Attn: My Dear,

I am Mr.Malcolm Benson, I am a US citizen, 54 years Old. I reside here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My residential address is as follows. 5825 Valley Forge Ave . Apt 303, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Nigeria many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $50,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the ( F B I) Director to contact Mr. Anthony Powell, who is a representative of the ( F B I ) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest man on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $1.5 Million Us Dollars Moreover, Mr. Anthony Powell, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr. Anthony Powell.

You have to contact him directly on this information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE

Name: Mr. Anthony Powell

Email: anthonypowell@e-mail.ua

Phone Number:+234-7063-365-378

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Anthony Powell was just $400 for the paper works, take note of that.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Anthony Powell so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mr.Malcolm Benson

5825 Valley Forge Ave.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana,

United States of America

Hi

Please I Decided to Contact you for real plight something else but I do want you to assume that my message is generated without personal consigns but do permit me to express certain personal issue as I do not know if I might receive helps from you, of course, my subject might appear sudden but consider this as a wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I lost my Dad back in the middle of last year 2011... I am alone presently, my Dad was a formal district leader to our community more than twenty years before i was born, I was the only son as my mother was no longer with my Dad when i was just 7yhrs, due to her divorced my Mum did never knew my Father's fortunes and other aspects of Dad’s life, though I also lost my Mum on the 28th October 2011

Unfortunately, my father willed some amount of money which was in a vault, the money were annually paid to my father's account from various communities, there were companies that usually cooperate by making certain payment to local communities under my father’s leadership as means of helping youths who might have lacked employment, among these companies was Shell Petroleum Development Company, Chevron, Mobil and Agip.

Of course, Most of the saving which my father wills were from these annual revenues for compensation of youths and community developments under my father leadership, so, some of these profits were direct saving by my father.

Right-now, i urgently need your assistance because of some problems that recently took place in my family, i.e this was between my father’s relatives and some others individuals who are making our family like places of quarrel and argument for about two months now, yes, due to this i must confess that I’d like to relocate to your country which I yearn to stays probably with yours cooperation, of course this was my actual plights of reaching you with this message.

Yes, there was a recent problem that took place and it was a heavy arguments to some matters... like my father's formal saw mill, land plots, and one housing estate, the problems was that there exist no single writings by My Dad respecting these properties as to whom should inherited them from the family.

Yes, As you can see I need your assistance as I wanted immediate quicker relocation and a transfer's of the said vault, the total amount at bank side was four million Dollars, I believed Great times has indeed made this possible Thanks Please do reply

Cl.Toure

DEAR BENEFICIARY:

An ATM With drawers card worth 6.8 Million Dollars has been credited in your

favor, Provide to us the info below for claims:

Name:

Address:

Sex:

Direct Phn No:

Send the above information to immediately:

TEL NO:+234-809-282-7612

REGARDS

SENATOR PHIL WILSON

ONLINE CO-ORDINATOR

• 2 weeks later...

I should turn this over to the corp and let them go visit him!! :angry2:

Dear Associate,

How are you doing my friend, great I guess… Now I know this mail will definitely Come to you as a huge surprise, but please kindly take your time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will probably go a long way to determine my future and continued existence. First,let me introduce myself. I am Capt. David Michael,assigned to 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, 3rd Marine Division, 3rd Marine Expeditionary Force, western Anbar Province in Iraq. I am desperately in need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you. I am presently in Iraq and I found your contact particulars in an address journal. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $10,570,000 (Ten million Five Hundred and Seventy Thousand USD) to the States or any safe country, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involved.

SOURCE OF MONEY: Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of Saddam Hussein's old Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money Be shared amongst us. This might appear as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with our lives in this hellhole. The above figure was given to me as my share and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (his office enjoys some immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. He does not know the real contents of the package as he believes that it belongs to an American who died in an air raid, before giving up trusted me to hand over the package to his close relative. I have now found a secured way of getting the package out !

of Iraq for you to pick up.

I do not know for how long I will remain here, as I have been lucky to survive two suicide bomb attacks by Pure Divine intervention. This and other reasons put into consideration have prompted me to reach out for help. If it might be of interest to you then Endeavor to contact me and we would work out the necessary formalities but I pray that you are discreet about this mutually benefiting relationship.

For more details please contact me via my private box: cpt.davidmichael01@yahoo.com.cn

Respectfully,

Capt.David Michael

United States Marine Corps. IRAQ.

Edited by GmanCdp

Hello Sir/Madam

My name is Kim Wong, The Owner of Kim Wong Trading LLC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have been into Manufacturing of Fabrics,Textiles and Furniture Wares since I was a little child that gives me about 23 years of experience, I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses, Most of my work is done in hand neatings mixed with Machine Embroidery.

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer, I have been selling my Works for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all around the world, I am facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with MONEY ORDERS OR CASHIER CHECKS which is difficult for me to cash here in Malaysia.

I am looking for a sales representative in the United States, Canada and Europe who will be working for me as a part-time worker and I will be willing to pay 15% for every transaction and this will not affect your present job. I need someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the united states, Canada and Europe. I mean someone who is responsible and reliable, I am working on setting up a branch in the USA, Canada and Europe in the future. for now I need a representative in these countries who will be handling the payment aspect for my company.

These payments are in money orders and cashier checks and they will come to you in your name, If you are willing to WORK as our representative, All you need to do is cash the money orders and Cashier Checks, deduct your 15% and wire the rest to my company cashier here in Malaysia.

If you are interested in this PART TIME JOB OFFER, Please get back to me as soon as possible with the information below to: kimwong019@gmail.com

1.Your Full Name:

2.Your Full Home Address:

3.Your Direct Cell, Home and Office Number:

4.Your Age:

5.Gender:

6.Present Occupation:

7.Your Marital Status:

This job will not cost you any amount, you are to receive payments from customers for my company which will be sent to you by FedEx or Ups from my debtors, which would come in Money Order and cashier Cheques depending on the of the payment my customers wants to use, then you are to cash it, deduct your 15% and wire the balance back to us.

NOTE: All charges to wire the Balance to us will be deducted from our money, so you are rest assured that you wouldn't spend a dime out of your 15% or your personal money.

Thanks for your assistant and God bless,

Mr Kim Wong

Kim Wong Trading LLC

Lot 925 Jalan Kepong

Kuala Lumpur 52100 Malaysia

Good Day,You have been selected for an assignment as a Detective Shopper in your area And you will earn $300 per Shopping/evaluation.Your part time employment packet will include funds for the shoppingA full job description will be sent to you before your assignmentOnly interested applicants should respond.Provide the following details if you're interested :.(1) Full Legal Name:.(2) Address:.(3) City--State:.(4) Zip-Code And Home And Cell:.(5) age: (must be older than 18 years)____________________________________Thank YouThomason pinkGlobe Secret Shopper® LLC

this one was sent as a Outlook meeting notice:

URGENT

Hvornår:

onsdag den 10. oktober 2012

18:00 - 19:00 (GMT+00:00)

Fra:

monitoryfund02@yahoo.dk

Meddelelse:

Hello

This is mr Joan Morris I work with National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, mailing you in

respect of your (ATM CARD) which we withheld due to the fake Drug Certificate Documents presented by your Attorney,after careful secured fund contains the sum of $5.5m.

I want to use my position to release this card to you but you have to give me 30% if you are interested let me know .

And also your email address is attached on the ATM CARD, you have to re-confirm your residential address to me for safe delivery of your ATM CARD without hesitation.Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned ATM CARD is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the atm card has not yet been returned to the National States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the Courie Company so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the Documents Non Inspection Fee of $2,700 dollars and arrange for the ATM CARD to be delivered to your doorstep to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential. You can call me on my telephone number.TEL:+234-8168024117 AND CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS : (rmrsjoan45@ozu.es)

1.YOUR FULL NAME

2.YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS

3.YOUR PHONE NUMBER

4.YOUR OCCUPATION

5.YOUR ID CARD

Thanks

JOAN MORRIS :TEL:+234-8168024117

My name is Mrs Luana Ashton. I was married to Late Engr. Charles Ashton We were married for 16 years without a child. He died after a Brief illness. And Recently, My Doctor told me that I may not live longer than required due to my health condition.

I inherited a total sum of $7.8 million usd from my late husband, this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company in COTE D'IVOIRE.This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.

Write back as soon as possible, any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another person for this same purpose, hoping to read from you ASAP..

God bless you as i await your response,

Mrs Luana Ashton

Hello DearI am Attorney John Philip a Civil Lawyer. I have a client that wishes to invest her financial estate in yourCountry. This requires a private arrangement though the details of this transaction will be furnished to you only ifyouindicate your interest in this proposal. We have all the legal documentation to back up the transaction,besides we have worked out the modalities to ensure a smooth and risk free transfer.We are willing to offer you 20% of the total fund and additional 10% on return on investment (ROI), the fund in question is quite large. All correspondenceswill be via email for now. I am expecting to hear from you, if you are willing to do the business with us to send your response to my private email address:Thanks for reading through.Yours Faithfully,Mr.John Philip

From; Sgt.Erick Brown.

I am Sgt.Erick Brown, a US Marine Sgt.serving in the 1st Battalion, 6th

Marine Regiment.I am presently in Afghanistan.I have summoned up courage

to contact you for an assistance to evacuate some cash (Four Million

Dollars) to the States or any safe country.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels

with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near one of the Taliban

Caves during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present

that the money will be shared among us.I have been able to move my share of

the funds out of Afghanistan through the help of a Diplomat to a safe

location.

I will provide you with more details upon the receipt of your response,

Respectfully,

Sgt.Erick Brown

United States Marine Corps.

Afghanistan

Maybe it's time to edit my "profile." rolleyes.gif

Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice.You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest 40.gif

Edited by Merlin Orr

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

My Compliment to you,

I guess this letter may come to you as a surprise since we had no previous correspondence with you. I am sending you this email on behalf of my colleagues in Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in view of investing in a suitable economy. My chairman then request that I seek your perception of investing with you in your country. However, we came across your contact in our search for a reliable person to handle a very important transaction involving some amount of money for investment.

It is the product of an over invoiced contract awarded in 2009 by INEC to a foreign company for the supply of electronic voters machines needed for the

2011 general electoral registration.

The contract has been executed and payment of the actual contract amount has been paid to the foreign contractor. The balance of the actual contract is what my colleague and I now want to transfer out of my country into a reliable foreign account for Investment purpose. If you are interested kindly email me your letter of acceptance including your contact telephone numbers.

Further details of the transaction will be discussed in the subsequent correspondence. Note also that the particular nature of your business is irrelevant to this transaction and all local contacts and arrangements are in place for a smooth and successful conclusion of this transaction.

Thank you as I await your response.

Sincerely,

Abudullahi Kaugama.

Dear Sir,

My Compliment to you,

I guess this letter may come to you as a surprise since we had no previous correspondence with you. I am sending you this email on behalf of my colleagues in Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), in view of investing in a suitable economy. My chairman then request that I seek your perception of investing with you in your country. However, we came across your contact in our search for a reliable person to handle a very important transaction involving some amount of money for investment.

It is the product of an over invoiced contract awarded in 2009 by INEC to a foreign company for the supply of electronic voters machines needed for the

2011 general electoral registration.

The contract has been executed and payment of the actual contract amount has been paid to the foreign contractor. The balance of the actual contract is what my colleague and I now want to transfer out of my country into a reliable foreign account for Investment purpose. If you are interested kindly email me your letter of acceptance including your contact telephone numbers.

Further details of the transaction will be discussed in the subsequent correspondence. Note also that the particular nature of your business is irrelevant to this transaction and all local contacts and arrangements are in place for a smooth and successful conclusion of this transaction.

Thank you as I await your response.

Sincerely,

Abudullahi Kaugama.

• 2 months later...

My Dear Fellow Citizen,

Compliments, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it

carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. Please keep this message

top secret. (I am Cpt. Emily Fritts) presently in Afghanistan, I was redeployed here couple of month ego. I am desperately in need

of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you.

SOURCE OF MONEY:

=============

Some money in various currencies was discovered and concealed in barrels with piles of weapons and ammunition at a location near

the Presidential Palaces during a rescue operation and it was agreed by all party present that the money will be shared among us.

If you have entered the above website to confirm more of our discovery which part of it was made known to the government, but this

particular one was shared among us and it is a top secret.

This might appeared as an illegal thing to do but I tell you what? No compensation can make up for the risks we have taken with

our lives in those war torn nations. Please confirm receipt of this mail so I will quickly arrange for the fund to be moved down to

you. I will await your thoughts via my email urgently due to the fact that I am suppose to be in the USA by end of 1st quarter of

2013 with the troops that will be leaving Iraq, but I was redeployed to Afghanistan under the Anti-Bomb Squad on special assignment

that will end by December 2014.

Respectfully,

Cpt. Emily Fritts.

I know this is the humor forum but I sure hope the Devil has a special place for these kinds of whale waste.

Gino

Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:31 AM

To: undisclosed recipients:

Subject: From: Mrs. Caroline Strauss

Good Day Dear!

My name is Mrs. Caroline Strauss, Operation/Regional Branch Head Manager of Egg Banking Plc here in London.

In the discharge of my duty, I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for six months now with £ 14.500,000 GBP (Fourteen Million Five Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling) in it. on personal investigation, I discovered that the account holder died in auto-crash accident. And after going through his file in our bank, I discovered that he did not specify any next of kin or will beneficiary to his account.

I am writing you so that we can work together to remit this amount of money into your account as the next of kin hence the depositor happened to be a foreigner.

It is simple process which will take a short while to process. outside this, the bank management will confiscate this amount of money as uncleared effects and send back to the British deposit insurance corporation account.

If I hear from you, I will tell you the operational method we can use to effect the remittance into your account for our mutual benefit.

Thank you in anticipation of your urgent response.

Sincerely,

Mrs. Caroline Strauss.

My Reply

Mrs Strauss,.

Thank you very much I am very interested in receiving these funds. It is a most terrible situation concerning this happening. To expedite any transfer please send the account details of the depositor to me at this email address.

I have found in the past, just in case this is not above board, for you to forward to me by Western Union Draft made out to my company for cash a fee of $25000GBP to prove that this money actually exists, this will be used to ensure that we have an understanding and that we can certainly be in agreements that it is wasteful to have this money in your bank.

Otherwise you can transfer the whole amount to my account in the Cayman Islands c/- of my account Mr Clive Ulysses Nigel Thames. The best way to handle this is for you to write a Bank Cheque on your account and send to me at my account at the Embassy Club in London, who will happily forward the funds to my account here in Antartica, before final transfer to my account in the Caribean, my Agent there is a Mr John Thomas. I have good relations with them and they have handled transaction like this in the past. This process will allow me to ensure that the funds will remain safe from your kind hands.

Again many thanks for your splendid offer.

Hopefully we can do business.

Clive U N Thames

United Kingdom of Great Britian

Debts Reconciliation Committee

London,

United Kingdom.

Dear Beneficiary,

We wish to officially confirm from you if you authorized one Mr.Bobby Appealgate of No: 1301 ST.Anthony Lane Petaluma CA, USA as your NEXT OF KIN to claim your compensation approved payment of Ten Million And Five Hundred Thousand British pounds (£10.5M GBP)

Mr.Bobby Appleagate forwarded to us the above information claiming that you instructed him to claim your £10.5M GBP on your behalf.

We are trying to avoid any mistake in order not to put us into trouble.

As a matter of urgency, you are required to re-confirm to us the information stated below:

Your Full Name:

Your Detail Contact Address

Your Direct Cell Phone Number.

Your Occupation

Your International ID

Your Next Of Kin

Once we receive from you the reconfirmation of the above listed information, Your payment will be processed and the payment details and MODES will be send to you without delay for you to choose your own way or mode of receiving your payment.

You are to reply this letter before 24hour or this FUND PAYMENT will be send to Mr.Bobby Appealgate your Next of Kin as he stated because silent we called acceptance.Reply this mail to: gibsonlee.remittancedirector@halifax-group.eu

Thanks for your Understanding,

Yours Faithfully

Dr Gibson lee

For: Debts Reconciliation Committee.

Direct Mobile +4470 2407 1852.

Email:gibsonlee.remittancedirector@ha

• 5 weeks later...

Only 2.5M Euros.. hardly worth responding

>>>

Reply Email: postcode21@aol.com

Following official publication result of email sweepstakes program

released on the 25th of February, 2013. Organised by the PEOPLE POST CODE

EMAIL

SWEEPSTATKS. your electronic email address attached

to a Ticket Number (R-54456102-6 )has won the prize Sum of 2

,500,000.00 Only (2.5M Euro Only). For further enquires and

claims of your winning

CITY/ COUNTRY: Bruxelles Belgium.

TEL: +32-484-681-441 or + 1132-484-681-441

Reply to Email: postcode21@aol.com

It is important to note you that your award information was released

today with the following particulars attached to it.