Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Am So Lucky To Have Won!

Merlin Orr

Here is a new twist:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs. Mary Parker an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of 7.5 Million Pounds and I needed a very honest and God fearing Christian that will use the fund for God's work, I found your email address from the internet and decided to contact you. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work, kindly reply me back.

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Mary Parker

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Sweet! I always thought these were fake!

We are pleased to inform you that you have emerged one of our

winners of $5,500,000.00USD in our 2012 NAPHILL LOTTERY

PROMOTIONS AN ASIA/EUROPE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM

N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the Winners will result to

disqualification.

disqualification.

Damn.... They told ME that I was the winner.... :angry2:

disqualification.

Damn.... They told ME that I was the winner.... :angry2:

We both won!

You don't win a new computer, you lose your old computer. Winning implies effort towards a goal. I bet your goal was to keep yourself sane.

Read somewhere those things are deliberately badly written so that only the most gullible will open and respond to them.

I won again.. the same day!

>>

My wife and I won the biggest Euro Millions lottery prize of £101,203,600.70 GBP and we just commenced our Charity Donation and we will be giving out a cash donation of £1,500,000.00 GBP to five(5)lucky individuals and ten(10)charity organisations from any part of the world.

Your email address was submitted to my wife and I by the Google Management Team and you received this email because we have listed you as one of the lucky millionaires, Kindly send us the below details so that we can direct our Bank can effect a valid Bank Draft in your name to your operational bank account in your country.

============

Full Name:

Sex:

Mobile/Tel:

<<

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

MALAYSIAN PAY-OUT CENTER

Attention,

You are entitled to receive a total sum of $1,500,000 USD which has

been successfully deposited at the Western Union Payment Center,

Malaysia by the United Nations. This payment is in conjunction with the Social

Responsibility Cash Aid Program of the United Nations in which e-mail

addresses are selected randomly by the Topaz Balloting System.

The Management of the Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia has

designated that the amount be remitted to you via our Daily Limit Payment of $7,600

USD.

Please provide your Full Name, Address, Age and Phone Numbers to

Western Union Co-ordinating officer:

===========================

Dr. Lee Yung

wumtaccess08@aol.com

+60.149.423.902

===========================

Thank You.

Miss Mariana Asrul

For: Western Union Payment Center, Malaysia

Got this one today:

Western Union Office United Kingdom is to re-notify defrauded victim over the globe of grant compensation of $450.000.00 (Four Hunderd And Fifty Thousand USD) to 150 persons genuinely scammed through western union only. Contact Mr. Tom Woodland via (western_m_trans@126.com) to collect your money transfer control number (M.T.C.N)

Contact Mr. Tom Woodland

Email: western_m_trans@126.com

Visit us at www.UHhospitals.org.

Nice to meet you,

My name is Isaac Mensah. I am the regional manager of Standard Chartered Bank of

Ghana Takoradi branch in the western region of Ghana. I came to know you in my

Private Search for a reliable and reputable person to handle this confidential

transaction. I write you this proposal in good faith.I have packaged a financial

transaction that will benefit

you and me, as the regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank it is my duty

to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the

end of each business year.

On the course of 2011 business report,I discovered that my branch in which I am

the manager made Eight million Two hundred and fifty thousand united state

dollars ($8,250,000.00) which my head office are not aware of and will never be

aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call escrow call account with no

beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this

money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your

bank account Or you can create a new account for this transaction and get 30%

of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank-to-bank transfer and

all I need

from you is to stand and claim as the original depositor of these funds as who

made the

deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your

designated bank account. If you accept this offer to work with me and you find

this proposal Suitable for you do furnish me with the following information.

Your E-mail address.......

Full Name.................

Contact Address..........

Telephone Number.........

Age......................

Occupation..............

I will appreciate it very much, If my proposal is acceptable by you and I assure

you we can achieve it successfully.

May God bless you and your family.

Yours truly,

Mr.Isaac Mensah

Takoradi branch Manager,

Standard Chartered Bank

It looks like our African friends have relocated:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leng Shek Mooi lengshekmooi@aol.com

6:36 AM (23 minutes ago)

to undisclosed recipients

I am Leng Shek Mooi an underwriter with Golden China brokage company Malaysia.

Have contacted you with the hope of getting you to act as trustee in clearance of $40million fixed income deposit and to subsequently

invest the funds.

You earn 20% as your commission for acting as my trustee.

I will urgently need your full names,address and phone number to regularize on the funds as the new beneficiary with the bank where the funds are presently domicile.

Note that the fixed income deposit has to be cleared before the ending of this quarter of the financial fiscal year 2012.

Ensure to be honest with me when the funds are paid to you and remit my share to my Swiss bank account below

ABN AMRO Bank

Postfach

8022 Zьrich

Switzerland

Tel: (+41.1) 631 41 11

Fax: (+41.1) 631 41 81

Acct # name Leng Shek Mooi.

Acct # 56097327864

Swift code: ABNACHZZ80A

Will be quick to reassure you that I have a due probate as the underwriter of the funds to present a new beneficiary ,so as to inform you the transaction is legal and the funds will be cleared without a breach of the law leaving your personality intact.

A copy of my international passport is attached along with this email as a confidence building measure.

The funds will be cleared within 7 banking days once your details is regularized and approve as the new beneficiary.

Looking forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Leng Shek Mooi

shekmooileng@yahoo.com

Golden China brokage company

Ground & 1st Floor Boulevard Complex, Lot 2528,

Jalan Boulevard Utama Boulevard Commercial Center 98000 Miri Sarawak Malaysia

PH: +603 2178 4466

DL: +60166940290

Attention Dear Friend

I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or

willingness on this classified information that I will release to you.

Firstly, I am a happily married man with 3kids and therefore I would not want to

jeopardize this opportunity to change my financial status that will give my

family a secured future.

I am Richard Kobina, the branch manager of the Standard Chartered Bank Of Ghana,

Takoradi Branch. I got your information during my search through the Internet..

I am 50 years of age and married with 3lovely kids. It may interest you to hear

that I am a man of PEACE and don't want problem, but I don't know how you will

feel about this, but I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to

regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope we can assist each

other. But If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not

contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the

Regional manager of the Standard Chartered Bank of Ghana, Takoradi Branch; It is

my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city

Accra-Ghana at the end of each year. On the course of the last year 2011 end of

year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the Manager made Twelve

million seven hundred and fifty thousand united state dollars

(USD$12,750.000.00) which my head office are not aware of and they will never be

aware of, Nor must they know that I am involved in this transaction.

I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE OR ESCROW ACCOUNT without

any beneficiary. As an officer of the bank I can not be directly connected to

this money, am contacting you for us to work together so that you can assist me

receive this money into your bank account for us to SHARE, while you will have

30% of the total fund. Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be

bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the rightful

depositor of this fund who made the deposit with my branch so that my Head

office can order the transfer to your designated bank account. If you accept

this offer to work with me, kindly send your response to my private email:

richardremg@aol.com

Looking forward to a cordial Business relationship with you.

Regards,

Richard Kobina.

+233 234 154 223

Unity Trust Bank Plc

43A Vanbrugh Park, London,

S-E3 7-AB, United Kingdom

Fax #: 00447005810592

Phone #:+44 7031897843

Contact Person: Tina Brown

Email:unitytrustbank35@yahoo.com

Attn:

Re: Fund Release

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF FUND $13.5MUSD Only

Please be informed that we have received a notification from one Mr.Roland

Morgan that he is your next of kin he has been disturbing us regarding the release and

transfer of your sum of $13.5MUSD to him, We are the Financial consultants/Unity Trust Bank Plc. This Bank

which we represent in the United Kingdom has directed us to process the release and transfer of this fund to your

designated account. Hence, your payment file has been dispatched to our office to enable us

process the release and transfer of your fund to your designated account.So you are advice

to get back asap if you are alive and you are not the one instructed Roland Morgan to

claim your funds as your next of kin, Even he agree to pay transfer charge sum of

$550USD.

All arrangements for the release and transfer of this fund have being made

presently. However, in line with the international standard practice of banking (treasure

management support directives) I have the pleasure to formally confirm the

final credit control approval in favor of the above named beneficiary through our

wire/telegraphic transfer services.

However for correctness and effectiveness of the pending credit, the risk

control office has proceeded with the mandatory reconciliation, re-routing and prompt

re-validation of the pending credit records as in-putted in the system database to ensure

appropriateness.

Upon conclusion on the foregoing shall immediately forward the payment

confirmation code to our accredited foreign correspondence bank abroad to wire the fund to your

bank account.

Below are the requirements needed from you to facilitate release of your

funds.Your account details where the payment will be wired into through our

correspondence bank abroad via your corresponding bank.

-Your personal profile (Profession, age, telephone number and full address)

- The Name of the Bank

- The website of your bank

- The account details will comprise the full address of the bank.

- The phone and fax number of the Bank

- The Routing number/Swift code/ABA number of your bank

- Account name and Account number.

Please confirm your bank account details as stated above. This will enable us to

conclude with the processing of your fund in your favor. Your identification,

driver?s license or International passport, preferable International passport.

We can assure you that we shall do our best to ensure that this fund is

released to you soonest if you are able to follow our instructions promptly. Please note that

we can finalize with the release and transfer of your fund soonest if you are able to

follow our instructions carefully.

Your urgent response is required soonest.

Thank you for the understanding.

Best Regards

Tina Brown.

office: +44 7031897843

Edited by Merlin Orr

Hi,

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Madrid Spain for a program, unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.

I've have been to the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves pretty soon from now but i'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle my bills, your contribution will go along way here.

All i need from you is urgent help right now because i need to get back to the state today, Its been a terrible situation i find myself in ..I'm literally stranded out here and need your help to get back home. I had my credit card canceled since i have lost it to the muggers.

I need you to loan me some cash, I need 2,800 € to get things fixed out here(settle my hotel bills and also get my ticket straightened out) so i can get back home, i will definitely refund the money back to you when i am back home, Your contribution will go a long way and i will surely show gratitude towards you when i am back home. You can have the money wired to me via Western Union. Have it wired to my name and present location, here are the details you need to have it wired to me..

Name:........... David Simmet

But you can send any amount you can afford for now..

I still have my passport here with me to claim the funds. Once you are done with the transfer at the western union e-mail me the Confirmation details (MTCN) for the pickup of funds.

Thanks

David

From Mrs. Suzan Boni.

05 Koumassi Nord Est.

Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.

Dear Respected One,

I am Mrs. Suzan Boni, from Cote d'ivoire, in West Africa. I married to late Mr. Boni Bedie. My husband Mr.Boni Bedie is a well know rich businessman in this Country Cote d'ivoire, he export Gold to many Countries in the world and he was a political advicer to the formal president of this Country Cote d'ivoire Pressident Laurent Gbagbo, who is now in Holand ( World Prison yard ).

My late Mr. Boni Bedie, died on the 15th of january 2011. He was killed by (his political opponents) during the last presidential election that was conducted here in this Country Cote d'ivoire on 30th of October 2010, betwen formal president Laurent Gbagbo and the new elected president Mr Hassan Quattara who is now the new elected president of Cote d'ivoire.

After the election, there was a very big political crisis that started in this Country to the extent that Millions of our citizens were killed including my own husband. My husband was killed by his brothers that belongs to other political group. They killed my husband, and destroyed most of our landed properties including our residential home. They wanted to kill me with my only daughter Mary, luckly to us,we were saved by a Miliitary officer whom God used to save our life that very day. The Millitary officer took us to one of the big camp were i and my daughter are living till today.

The same people that killed my late husband destroyed all my late husband landed properties including all the motors, demolished our houses, are still threating to kill me and my only daughter. As i am writing to you know, I and my daughter mary are living in this Camp with fear because of this wicked people.

My late Husband deposited ( Five Million Dollars ) in one of the big bank here in this Country when he was alive, and he told me that he used my name as the next of kin when he deposited the fund. This very fund( Five Million Dollars ) is still in this bank till today, because of the present situation where i and my daughter lives in danger here in this Country because of this Murderers, i have decided to transfer this fund outside this country befor it will be too late for me.

So i request for your urgent assistance to help me transfer this fund ( Five Million Dollars ) to your account there in your Country so that i and my daughter will relocate there immediately to save our life from danger here in this Country and to start a new life there in your Country for our better future.

I took this decision because i and my daughter are living in fear without having rest of Mind day by day. This people that killed my late husband are threaten serious to eliminate our lives and the best thing for us to do now, is to leave this Country in order to save our lives.

I will offer you 30% of the total Fund ( Five Million Dollars ) as soon as you assist me to transfer this fund to your account there in your Country and help us to relocate to there immediately after the successful transfer. The 70% of the Fund will be invested in in any project which you will advice me to establish in your Country.

I promise you that any project or business by which we are going to invest this fund into, the income benefit will be share between both of us 50%-50% . Reply me urgently if you are interested in this transaction because any delay to your reply, we give me a room to look for another reliable person for the same business proposal.

As soon as i get your reply, i will send you my photos for you to know who is writing to you, i will also forward to you all the legal documents which my late husband used to deposit this fund in the bank for your confirmation and i will details you about the progress of the transfer.

I await your urgent reply.

God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Suzan Boni.

UNITED NATION

#196 Oxford Street Marylebone,

London United Kingdom

+447012949815

Attn: Beneficiary

In respect of your long over-due fund which you have been finding it difficult to receive through a Bank Draft, Bank to Bank Wire Transfer and Western Union Installment Payment arrangements. A meeting was held last weekend as to the problem surrounding the Remittance of your fund, and after all deliberation, the Panel Agreement was to load your fund into a worldwide accessible ATM Visa Card.

We have waited for you to get in contact with us for your ATM Visa Card worth the total sum of $1,500.000.00. (One Million, Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars), Which you can withdraw your Fund at any ATM Machine in your location Worldwide, with maximum daily limit amount of USD$15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand United States Dollars) Hence you are willing to claim your Winning Fund.

Note that the delivery charges of your ATM VISA CARD has already being paid, Apart from the Security Keeping Fee and insurance clearance, which is to be paid due to your delay in contacting this office for claim of your ATM VISA CARD Winning Fund.

The Security Keeping Fee, together with the Insurance clearance Fee total amount is US$350.00 and this is the only charges you are Authorized to Pay as there is no Hiden charges require for any reason, to have your ATM VISA CARD completely insured and delivered to your residential address for daily withdrawal. All you need to do is to contact our Payment Security Department here in the United State for details and guidelines on how to submit your Fees so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM VISA CARD for immediate delivery to you.

Contact Mr Steve Andrew in United State directly for Guidelines on how to Submit your Security Keeping Fees of $350, and commence Delivery of your ATM VISA CARD Winning Fund.

Name: Mr Steve Andrew

Email: dept_steve@att.net

Cell: (805) 317-6478

Kindly re-confirm your details to him for verification, and make sure your residential address is provided correctly, to avoid any atom of mistake during delivery process of your ATM VISA CARD, so as to facilitate the immediate release of your ATM CARD immediately as soon as you comply with the requirement.

(1) Your Full Name ..................

(2) Full Residential Address.............(P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)

(3) Direct and Current Phone ...........

(4) Nationality ..........................

(5) Present Country ................

As soon as your details are submitted, you shall be advised accordingly by our security department officer Mr Steve Andrew. Our ATM CODE of conduct is ( ATM 101 ). Make sure you specify this Code on your subject when Contacting our Security Department (Mr Steve Andrew) for delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

Your Safety is 100% Guaranteed.

Thanks for your maximum co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Robert Lee

ATM PAYMENT DIRECTOR

+447012949815

I am Rev.Mark Wilson Chairman Presidential Committee on Contract Payment, there

is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MRS. COMFORT PETERS, who is

presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that

you entered into an agreement with her, to help you in receiving your fund, So

here comes the big question. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of

(MRS COMFORT PETERS)?

Thereby making her the current beneficiary with her following account details:

MRS COMFORT PETERS,

AC/NUMBER: 6503806547.

ROUTING/122879743,

B/NAME:CITI BANK,

ADDRESS:NEW YORK,USA,

we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs. Comfort

Peters.If we do not hear from you within the next seven working days from today.

In view of the above information, if it is false, do reconfirm the following

information of yours to enable us arrange for the release of your funds.

The information are as follows:

1. YOUR FULL NAMES:

2. YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS:

3. YOUR CURRENT TEL/CELLPHONE NUMBERS:

4. YOUR NEXT OF KIN:

5 ANY MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION:

Best regards,

Rev.Mark Wilson

Tel:+234(0)8129840387

Reply to:rev.mark_wilson@yahoo.com.ph

Chairman Presidential Committee on Contract Payment

NB:Reconfirm your current details very important.

Reply to:rev.mark_wilson@yahoo.com.ph

From Mrs. Julieta Vanegas.

Hello My Beloved One In Christ.

I greet you with the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, It is true that this letter

may come to you as a surprise. Nevertheless, I humbly ask you to give me your

attention and hear me well. My name is Mrs. Julieta Vanegas from Israel. I am

married to Mr. James Vanegas who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast ( Cote

D'ivoire ) for a period of 16 years before he died .

We were married for 25 years without a child before he died after a brief

illness. Since his death I decided not to remarry due to my religious belief .

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$10.5m (Ten Million

Five Hundred Thousand United State American dollars ) with a Bank in Cote

D'ivoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Cote

D'ivoire. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Four

months due to cancer illness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this money to churches,

organisation or good person that will utilise this money the way I am going to

instruct herein.

I want you to use this money for churches, Charity organisation, orphanages,

widows and other people that are in need. l took this decision because I don't

have any child that will inherit this money . Moreover, my husband relatives are

not close to me since I devolop a Cancer problem and it had been their wish to

see me dead in order to inherit his wealth since we have no Child. These people

are not worthy of this inheritance. This is why I am taking this decision.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my

ill-health. As soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact of the

Bank in Cote d'ivoire where this money is deposited. I will also issue a letter

of authorisation to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this

money. I also want you to always put me in prayer.

Any delay in your reply may give me room to look for another good person for

this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated

herein.

Hoping to receive your response soonest.

Thanks and Remain blessed .

Yours sister in the Lord,

Mrs. Julieta Vanegas.

Dear Wells Fargo Customer:

This message is to confirm that your online access have been suspended due to billing error.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any retrictions placed on your account

We hope you enjoy the ease and convenience you'll get with the ability to manage your accounts from almost anywhere you are.

To access and activate your account, simply click the link below.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/activation

The entire activation should take only 5 minutes of your time. Please complete the activation by now

Sincerely,

Thank you for being a valued customer

Online Banking Team

Important new FDIC insurance rules in effect from December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012.

© 1999 - 2012 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801 Equal Housing Lender

Dear Wells Fargo Customer:

This message is to confirm that your online access have been suspended due to billing error.

We will review the activity on your account with you and upon verification, we will remove any retrictions placed on your account

We hope you enjoy the ease and convenience you'll get with the ability to manage your accounts from almost anywhere you are.

To access and activate your account, simply click the link below.

https://www.wellsfargo.com/activation

The entire activation should take only 5 minutes of your time. Please complete the activation by now

Sincerely,

Thank you for being a valued customer

Online Banking Team

Important new FDIC insurance rules in effect from December 31, 2010 through December 31, 2012.

© 1999 - 2012 Wells Fargo. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801 Equal Housing Lender

Can you deactivate that link? I wouldn't want anyone hitting it. ;)

Can you deactivate that link? I wouldn't want anyone hitting it. ;)

That actually looks like a good link? Meaning.. it really goes to Wells.. and not some pirate site