Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Tennessee Section Championship

Awesome, looking forward to the match! Hope to finally meet some people off the forums...

One question, last time I looked - I was in Squad 12 (pretty sure there was more), but the match schedule now only shows 11. Is there any correlation to the original squadding?

Thanks!

Justin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey justin,

i re-numbered the sqauds to make it easier to do the schedule. if you were in squad 12 the squad number is now 8. same squad members, just different numbers.

lynn

Thanks Lynn, I also happened to get an email today explaining this :) I will have to stop by and say "Hi!".

I think I have actually 'seen / met' you at NTPS...? My first USPSA match was there in April of 2003 ;)

Edited by Paradox

Just finished up 8 GREAT Stages today and all I can say is the Guys have done an OUTSTANDING JOB putting the match together.......I can't remember waiting over 10 min to shoot a stage and with 165 shooters thats pretty good in my book......Only 3 stages left to shoot on Sunday....

Great match and thanks to all the TN crew for a job well done.......famous last words ONLY 3 Stages to shoot....9 & 10.....soooo simple and yet, you can loose it all on a couple of 8 rnd. and 6 rnd stages!!!

Anyway, the best part was getting to shoot with 11 super nice guys/gals that you have never met before.....Steve, Randee, Lance, Max, Dundee, Paul, Sharon, Jaime, Teddy and Keith, I really enjoyed meeting everyone and hope to shoot with everyone again....

Randee, great match, really enjoyed watching how it is supposed to be done!!

Just imagine how good this squad will be once we get out of the JUNIOR division!! :lol::lol:

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

the results are posted at the uspsa website.

myself and the staff would really like to thank eveyone that came out to support our match.

again, this would have never been possible without the help of our sponsors. so please visit them and support them as well.

thank you all! :)

lynn

Lynn,

To all your staff, especially Bill Grewe, you guys did a great job in keeping it moving and putting together some great stages and a excellent match.

A big congrats to all the division winners and to Matt Mink, who I got to shoot with on Squad 8. Matt shot a helluva match and is a super guy.

He was really smoking on some of those.

I didnt get a chance to see too many others besides our squad because there wasn't a whole lot of down time, you were shooting one stage and on to the next.

A big thanks to the staff for putting up with me while I video taped the match.

Hopefully didn't get in anyones way too much.

The match was excellent and I was really impressed with the facility.

I had never been to MSSA before and it was first class.

This match reminded me of why I love to shoot.

When I first joined USPSA, going to matches was like attending someone elses family reunion.

I didn't know anyone and felt very much out of place.

Now after 2 1/2 years, I have met so many great people that going to a match is like coming home after a long trip.

Does me good to see so many old and new friends.

Shoot straight.

Tony

Edited by tlshores

+1 on all comments

Great match, stages, RO's, range, schedule, prize table, staff, etc., etc., etc.

Just as in years past this ranked as one of the best matches of the year. I'll be back for sure.

Thanks to all involved.

Good seeing all.........

After thinking about it..................I can not recall ever being so physically and mentally exhasted at the same time. <_<

Hope all enjoyed the match.................including the stupid bubblegum star! ;)

SAM