Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Tennessee Section Championship

we can always expand a squad.

lynn

We might need a few extra....an all open squad will "burn" through the stages in a hurry!!! :lol::lol:

Yep, ya'll get to shoot last! :P Seeing how ya'll are so fast, don't want to burn down the stages before the other shooters shoot. That way, tear down will be really easy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can always expand a squad.

lynn

We might need a few extra....an all open squad will "burn" through the stages in a hurry!!! :lol::lol:

Yep, ya'll get to shoot last! :P Seeing how ya'll are so fast, don't want to burn down the stages before the other shooters shoot. That way, tear down will be really easy.

like sherman through atlanta..ooh sorry, my bad!

lynn

wow! what a turn out so far. we have 127 registered shooters so far and it's still july.

come on kids, it's time to play. max michel is holding a class so you can get in on that too.

you! with the big gun come on down.

lynn

This looks like a great match. I'm sorely tempted, but getting to Memphis from Raleigh seems tricky, not wanting to spend 12 hours driving....

Looked at Amtrak, which was amusing. :)

SouthWestAir seems pretty reasonable to Nashville. What's the drive like from Nashville -> Memphis? 3 hours, on I-40?

This looks like a great match. I'm sorely tempted, but getting to Memphis from Raleigh seems tricky, not wanting to spend 12 hours driving....

Looked at Amtrak, which was amusing. :)

SouthWestAir seems pretty reasonable to Nashville. What's the drive like from Nashville -> Memphis? 3 hours, on I-40?

yes, 3 hours from nashville.

lynn

Come on, I'll be doing the drive from Nashville to Memphis. I first driving from Tampa to Nashville (10 hours), dropping of family in Nashville and then heading to Memphis.

Down side, Ive done something wrong to my knee and have to see an Ortho Dr on Monday. I hope Im good to move around by the time the match comes. Ive already told the Dr, patch me up no matter what it takes, patch me for the match and you can do anything else after Oct (Prod Nats).

I'll be shooting on Friday and have a vendor area set up Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Stop by and say hello. I'm looking forward to this match because I'll have more practice under my belt for this one than any match I've shot all year. I've been practicing those getting out of bed starts every morning for months. :lol:

Chris,

Is there a story behind this???? Let's here it. I now place my left forearm over my mags when I get up b/c of doing that once. First three mags (of only 4) went everywhere. That was fun, scrambling for mags before grabbing the gun, right, NOT.

Well, looks like one more has joined #14.....that makes 10 open shooters on the "all open" squad ......who will be the last 3 to finish out the list???????

Randal

Good to have you aboard Lance.........makes 11 on the squad......room for at least 2 MORE OPEN guns.........

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

If calling to make reservations at the "Match Hotel" call the property directly, the 800 number place won't make reservations for that weekend. According to the fellow I talked to on the phone, the match block is oversold. He honored the match rate anyway, but if you are planning to use the match hotel I wouldn't dawdle.

i talked to the match director and we have extended the dead line for the regular entry fee to August 21, 2006

lynn

Lynn,

I sent an email to Bill tonight before I saw this. Sharon and I had a conflict that dematerialized so we can shoot the match if there are slots left.

Edited by Paule

i talked to the match director and we have extended the dead line for the regular entry fee to August 21, 2006

lynn

Lynn,

I sent an email to Bill tonight before I saw this. Sharon and I had a conflict that dematerialized so we can shoot the match if there are slots left.

bring it on! i was wondering where you and sharon were hiding?

lynn

p.s. this will be the largest turn out for the match since 1999. we will have some fun!

Edited by lynn jones

We're signed up as of this morning. Squad 14/10 ???

We are still MSSA members, but we moved to Chattanooga. A veritable wasteland as far as action shooting goes. We are looking for land to build our own range on, hopefully under 200 acres. The local club here has no real action shooting and club rules allow no practice other than stand and fire stuff. Quite a shock from MSSA. I have almost two dozen long range rifle targets (reactive steel), a full plate rack, Texas Star, and a handfull of 1/2 IPSC plates with no place to use them. Patience is a virtue, I hear.

Looking forward to seeing everyone...

I've had a conflict come up at the last minute and will be unable to make the TN Section match. I hate to miss this event but don't have much choice. For those who pre-ordered merchandise for pickup at the match to avoid shipping charges, no worries, as I will ship your items to you on my nickel. If you weren't a repeat customer with shipping information already on file, please call me at 800-691-9085.

hey guys and gals,

the stages are all up and ready to go. we worked very hard sunday, in temps around 100. we just have a few tweeks to do for the match this weekend.

there are a 162 shooters regestered, the most since 1999, when the match was in oakridge, tn.

the weather should be nice.

cya there,

lynn