Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't seem to get stage 7 to pull up...is anybody else having any trouble with it???

Man, if it looks as GREAT as the other ones, this could be the best Sectional yet.....

Randal

Edited by DrawandDuck

i'll fix the link tomorrow.

lynn

the link is fixed. man what a pain in the a$$ to fix. i don't know what the problem was, but i took me almost an hour to correct.

lynn

Edited by lynn jones

Good News !!!!!!!!

Max and Travis will be at the Tennessee Section having a Double Impact Custom Course in conjuction with the Tennessee Section match.

The Friday of the match, Max and Travis and 14 lucky shooters will work one day at the Cross Roads Sport shooting Assn (www.crssa.com) in Glen, Mississippi........just east of Corinth, Mississippi (zip code 38834).

Saturday and Sunday the 14 shooters will squad up with Max or Travis and shoot the Tennessee Section match with Max and Travis giving advice, Critique, and good "Vibes".

It will be first come first served so get your applications in to Max and Bill Grewe(TN match director).

You can find more information at www.maxmichel.com or get on his forums here: http://www.maxmichel.com/forum/index.php

You can also find hotel info for Corinth at the CRSSA website.....click on the old double impact link.

By the way......there are now only 13 spots left. ;)

Fee for this is $425 and that does not include the TN match.

Good luck, bring a desire to IMPROVE !!!!

SAM KEEN

Edited by hopalong

the stages and other information is posted at the match website. there will be 11 stages, round count 229. most of all the stages are revolver neutral, so let's get 20 revolver shooters to this match. :)

http://www.memphis-ssa.com/06state/06state.htm

thanks,

lynn

I'll be there. I'll get my entry form in this week.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like there is enough of us "unsquadded" open shooters to fill a squad....anyone interested in an "all open" group???

Randal

Looks like squad 14 is well on its way....7 already on board only 6 spots to go.......The chrono guys might not like this idea though :P

Edited by DrawandDuck

Can I call you and Clint "TN Boyz" all weekend :P And ya did go to A Class right?!?!?

Sure.....I decided to stop over in "A" for a little visit....Clint done made MASTER ......He is shooting Limited I think in this match....He done wore that open gun out!!!

Looks like there is enough of us "unsquadded" open shooters to fill a squad....anyone interested in an "all open" group???

Randal

Looks like squad 14 is well on its way....7 already on board only 6 spots to go.......The chrono guys might not like this idea though :P

We got 9 on board.....Room for 4 more open shooters on Squad 14......Better Hurry!!!

Randal