Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Tennessee Section Championship

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the great MSSA crew for an awesome match - Lynn Jones, Bill Grewe, and Brad Griffin. Thanks for all the time and hard work! The stages were alot of fun and I can't wait until next year.

It was great to see the usual suspects again, Sam Keen (The man, the myth, the legend), John Wedig (One day I'll have my pic in Front Sight too..). Congrats to Clint Upchurch on a great Limited performance, Clint I enjoyed talking with you and I'll see you again soon!

DVC

Mike Thomas

this was my 4th major USPA match that i've shot in,and i must say it was a great one...i was lucky enough to be on squad 8,and that itself was a full fledge training class for me... other then the spectactical GM that we shot with, it was finally good to shoot around several shooters close to your same class..........the shooters in the Memphia area should be extremly proud of the shooting range they have there..and with the population in and around Memphis, you'd think that they would have a in excess of 200 shooters every month a shooting...........Great job Lynn and Bill.......G' B)

• 3 months later...