Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Unflamer

Shooter Grrl

Sometimes it's good to fill your head with positive thoughts - this morning, all y'all helped me do just that. I finally got caught up on my reading here and I must say that as a group, y'all are some of the best people on earth.

So... instead of a Friday Flamer - let's do an unflamer! List the good stuff today right here!

We thank our soldiers for protecting us...

We wish each other happy birthday...

We help each other through the tough times, both personal and sport related. (This particular thought just amazes me - we HELP our competition learn how to beat us and we're damned proud of them when they do!)

We share our accomplishments with each other

We even take time to pick on each other when it's required.

Damn - looks like the true definition of "Family" to me :wub: Thanks y'all for letting me be a part of the family!

I get my new open gun today. It's a Limcat like Athena's. I shall name it "Mojo."

So we can expect to see a happy QuicksDraw at Topton this weekend? With a cup (or holster) full of mojo?

I like living in PA ---- it's been ten days now, but we spent a week of that in Germany....

Isn't just like a cat (Kat) to give me the warm fuzzies! Awwww.... Right back at you Grrl! I too am grateful for this site and the commaraderie. I've met some good friends in the benoverse.

Speaking of which, I had an occasion to meet up with ZHunter while he was in town covering the Byron Nelson. Fun, different, and interesting to be sure...He doesn't fall far from the family tree either. His cousin (who graciously made dinner) is an avid bow hunter also. Adreneline addiction must run in their DNA!

What else am I liking? After a second round of antibiotics, my sinus infection seems to finally be leaving.

My daughter got another stripe in Karate.

Today is Friday, I like that!

Tomorrow is a surprise bday party for a dojo buddy...speaking of which, if anyone has a good idea for a gag gift for a 30 year old man, send me a PM - keep it clean! :P His wife said "anything useful that makes fun of his age."

Isn't just like a cat (Kat) to give me the warm fuzzies! Awwww.... Right back at you Grrl! I too am grateful for this site and the commaraderie. I've met some good friends in the benoverse.

Speaking of which, I had an occasion to meet up with ZHunter while he was in town covering the Byron Nelson. Fun, different, and interesting to be sure...He doesn't fall far from the family tree either. His cousin (who graciously made dinner) is an avid bow hunter also. Adreneline addiction must run in their DNA!

What else am I liking? After a second round of antibiotics, my sinus infection seems to finally be leaving.

My daughter got another stripe in Karate.

Today is Friday, I like that!

Tomorrow is a surprise bday party for a dojo buddy...speaking of which, if anyone has a good idea for a gag gift for a 30 year old man, send me a PM - keep it clean! :P His wife said "anything useful that makes fun of his age."

That not funny girl= I got kids older than 30 :huh:

Jamie

Counting blessings here in our part of the great state of Texas:

Nothing is on fire

Nothing is under water

Nobody is shooting at us

Nothing is exploding in the parking lot

Nothing has been carried away by the wind

The electricity is on

Gasoline is available on almost every street corner

It is a beautiful day and promises to be beautiful for the match tomorrow

My Warrior Princess and I will soon celebrate our 27th anniversary

Saying that this is another day in paradise is an understatement.

We celebrate the grace of God, and we are thankful for the courage and skill of countless thousands of folks in uniform that make much of this possible. Some are in khaki and Kevlar, others a part of the “thin blue line”, many are in jeans and hardhats, and all are hard working and represent the best this country has to offer.

Thank you.

David C

All guns are running perfect.

The new 650 is perfect.

Greek a$$holes are leaving today.

Spanish a$$holes are leaving today.

Italian a$$holes are leaving today.

Wife and daughter are returning from a trip today.

There's a match to shoot Sunday.

Great idea Shooter Grrl! I never participate in the regular flamer because I like to focus on the positive! (No offense to those that do - there is a lot to be said for ventilating - just not my style)

• Just two weeks of school left and then 10 weeks of unpaid vacation!
  • The boys are staying with their cousin tonight so it's just me and the Mrs.!
  • Match on Sunday!
  • It might not rain today for the first time in 11 days!
  • Just cleaned and lubed the 1050!
  • That's just the tip of the iceberg!

-I am off this weekend

-I have tickets to the qualifications at the Indy 500 tomorrow

-I have to decide between two matches on Sunday, the special classifier in Ft Wayne or the monthly match at WVPPS

-I am driving my week old New car that I got a hell of a deal on

($3k off sticker and $2500 more than they wanted to give on trade, helps to know how to play the game since I used to sell cars!!!)

-Everyone at home is healthy

I'm looking out a window watching an Airedale puppy try to figure out how to climb a tree so she can play with the woodpecker....

By golly that's a Merrydale Airedale pup you're watching Dale! Give her a hug and enjoy life.

Dave

Edited by Airedale

Great Idea Shooter GRRL.

Got a good raise yesterday (Should kick in next week)

Not supposed to rain too bad this weekend.

Chance to kill those dastardly bowling pins that have been setting in boxes over the winter and multiplying.

Shoot a great match at Wabash Valley on Sunday. (The match will be great and we will see how my shooting is.)

The wife had a good job interview yesterday and may wind up with a job offer next week.

Things are good!!!!! :D

I get my new open gun today. It's a Limcat like Athena's. I shall name it "Mojo."

So we can expect to see a happy QuicksDraw at Topton this weekend? With a cup (or holster) full of mojo?

I like living in PA ---- it's been ten days now, but we spent a week of that in Germany....

Yes I will be happy and have a holster full of mojo. Where in Pa did you move to? Welcome!!! Glad to have you!

I ordered a pair of Bates M-9 boots yesterday from Diamondback Tactical, and asked/paid for overnight shipping. Turns out I was billed for overnight shipping, but the package went out Express Saver which kicked the delivery date to next week (definitely not overnight).

A quick phone call later, and they couldn't get the original package redirected, so they are shipping a new pair overnight with Saturday delivery to my house and refunding the shipping charges.

Can't beat that for Exceptional Customer Service.

So, if you need something that they sell, I highly recommend them.

All guns are running perfect.

The new 650 is perfect.

Greek a$$holes are leaving today.

Spanish a$$holes are leaving today.

Italian a$$holes are leaving today.

Wife and daughter are returning from a trip today.

There's a match to shoot Sunday.

jerry-go light on us Italians... <_<

Yes I will be happy and have a holster full of mojo. Where in Pa did you move to? Welcome!!! Glad to have you!

Levittown --- the same house we were under contract for in January, until the buyer of our Trenton home couldn't get a mortgage. The second buyer almost had the same problem, but now it's done......

Today.....

Lunch with my mother :)

Late dinner with the wife ;)

Dog went to the vet...only 175 bucks. :o

Thursday was pay day and I STILL have money left over... :lol:

I'll stop pressing my luck now.... B)

Labrador puppy kisses. :lol:
I'm looking out a window watching an Airedale puppy try to figure out how to climb a tree so she can play with the woodpecker....

ACK - serious case of puppy envy. No, wait, I'm a Kat. No, wait, it is puppy envy. No, wait, I'm a kat ;)

Okay, okay, okay - I'm a true animal lover. It really is puppy envy :P