Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

I know ONE thing for sure about vanity plates--they've become almost prohibitively expensive in some states! <_<

I agreee its getting prety pricey in Ca. but I have to keep mine or change my forum name.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best one I've ever seen was on an old white bronco and it said "not OJ" pretty much fell out laughing.

That's hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing. Next time you happen to see that plate, try and catch a pic. That's classic!!! :)

Edited by Chris Keen

• 3 weeks later...

Best one I've ever seen was on an old white bronco and it said "not OJ" pretty much fell out laughing.

not OJ that's funny... white bronco reminded me, when I was a kid I had a cousin that had a chevy blazer all jacked up tires and lift, right on the front of it was a bug shield and on it in great big letters was "EAT ME" you should have seen all the blue hairs run when he drove it through the grocery store parking lot on the first of the month :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Thinking about getting "2 ALPHA" when I renew.

A guy at our club has had that 2 ALPHA plate for over 10 years , I keep asking him when he is going to give it up ?? :rolleyes:

Now that Texas has the 7-digit plates, I can finally get my usual 1A1M1NS

Thinking about getting "2 ALPHA" when I renew.

A guy at our club has had that 2 ALPHA plate for over 10 years , I keep asking him when he is going to give it up ?? :rolleyes:

Now that Texas has the 7-digit plates, I can finally get my usual 1A1M1NS

You need a FTE in there somewhere...lol. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

• 1 year later...