Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Frank Garcia

Cjblackmon

I have had the pleasure of attending Frank's Shooting Academy last month. What I'm going to do is try to go down there at least once every other month to get a refresher course, fine tune the engine, and primarily use as coaching. Frank left for Iraq on the 15th and is going to be out for a several months. I heard that Emanuel Bragg is going to be taking over his classes in Frank's absence.

Does anyone know Manny and what he's like in relation to Frank when teaching, as well as what the training schedule is going to be?

A friend of mine just emailed me this press release if anyone else is interested.

Universal Shooting Academy is proud to announce that Emanuel Bragg will be the new Director of Training. Mr. Bragg is ranked one of the best shooters in the country and will bring a great deal of expertise to our training program. The 2006 class schedule will consist of 2-day weekend format taught by Emanuel Bragg . Tuition will be $395 per student. Each student will need 2000 rounds of ammunition for this course. The dates are as follows,

April 1-2

May 27-28

June 24-25

July 1-2

Aug 5-6

Sept 23-24

If any of these dates will work for you, Please fill out the registration form on our web site www.universalshootingacademy.com and Mail or FAX it in with a $100 deposit. This will reserve your slot. Class slots are limited. Thanks for your interest in our program.

Thanks

Frank Garcia

I'm going to talk to Manny at the State Match next weekend about scheduling another class.

Edited by Cjblackmon

• 2 weeks later...

Manny is a hell of a teacher. Get ready learn accuracy!!! He is very focused on trigger control. You will shoot around 1600-1800 rounds in a 2 day course! I know the Houston guys love him and we have had him down here twice. Everyone that has had his class down here loves him!

I would definately recommend Mannys classes to anyone looking to improve to that next level. I took a few classes from him in 2005 and got the chance to shoot with Manny quite a bit - I finally won my class at an Area match thanks to his training. What a great competitor and a great friend.

Thanks EB!