Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I Do Like Today, Is Merlin's Birthday

schmitz

Happy Birthday, you Patron Saint, Wizard of Avatars, you young one.

Hope you have a nice one!

merlin-wyeth.jpg

My birthdaygift:

HB%20Olifant.gif

Partytime!!! Just in time to see it, just arrived a little bit late from my workshop :lol:

Edited by schmitz

No wonder he arrived at home when he did...I bet all those candles on the cake were threatening the burn ban in East Tx and the neighbors were complaining to Mrs. Merlin and Merlinette, neither of whom I was there to offer my protection to..But now the Big man with the Big Stick is home and all those guys after sweet little Merlinette's virtue better look out...Big Man & Big Stick= no dates for Merlinette... :P

Happy Birthday Big Guy.... ;)

Thanks to all. Very nice B Day for me. Worked all day in my reloading shop getting the last of my walls insulated and plywood done. I will paint tomorrow and be reloading soon. Even though another year has flow by I still feel 18 just going on 54! :D

Did you get the Flowers we sent you! :P ?? and the Monkey! :ph34r: Oh it is a Nija Monkey he will apear tonight at your window. :ph34r: with the flowers and a happy birthday card... and a cake and ice cream and cookies ... and ....If that monkey eats the ice cream again :angry:

Just let me know if that monkey makes one misstake.

Happy Birthday Linda & Jamie

Sorry just found out the Monkey missed his bus. I will put the ice cream in the mail.

Edited by AlamoShooter

OK, no probs Sam, here we go again :D

Happy Birthday, you Patron Saint, Wizard of Avatars, you young one.

Hope you have a nice one!

merlin-wyeth.jpg

My birthdaygift:

HB%20Olifant.gif

Partytime!!! Just in time to see it, just arrived a little bit late from my workshop laugh.gif

This post has been edited by schmitz: Today, 12:22 AM

--------------------

I am slowing down as the years go by, I am sinking, so I trick myself, like everybody else...

:D