Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women We Love

ErikW

Re: Milla. Yes, she is easy on the eyes, but just where is she carrying her spare magazines?

And rhino, nice list. (I noticed some duplications, and you forgot Markie Post) However, if you spent more time loading and shooting, and less watching tv, movies and reading movie magazines, you'd move up out of C. Then again, I recognized and could either pull up a mental photo, or name a movie, for 90-95% of the named babes. So, where would I stand in the next Nationals if I followed my own advice? :o

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And rhino, nice list. (I noticed some duplications, and you forgot Markie Post) However, if you spent more time loading and shooting, and less watching tv, movies and reading movie magazines, you'd move up out of C. Then again, I recognized and could either pull up a mental photo, or name a movie, for 90-95% of the named babes. So, where would I stand in the next Nationals if I followed my own advice? :o

Sheesh! You guys act like being in C-class forever is a bad thing or something. I like it because I'm in the largest group!

I was discussing this with one of my buddies today when I confessed that I had practiced twice this year already (counting Tuesday of this week). Oh, wait! Three times. Anyway, we decided that it's so long for me to B-class that even if I practice like a real cheatin' practicer, I wouldn't have to worry about moving up. :lol:

And if I do get that good, I'd be in trouble because it would jeopardize my D-Open classification for 3-Gun! ;)

I'll stick to compiling my list of Fabulous Baberahams. :wub:

Do yall remember Heather Thomas from the Fall Guy television series. I can still see her in than brite blue bikini in the opening scenes of each weeks show. Does anyone know what ever happened to her? She was a bombshell!!!! 308

Do yall remember Heather Thomas from the Fall Guy television series. I can still see her in than brite blue bikini in the opening scenes of each weeks show. Does anyone know what ever happened to her? She was a bombshell!!!! 308

Yep! Not too long after the show was cancelled (or perhaps before), she was in a motor vehicle accident and was badly injured. They put her back together, but she does not look the same (at least in the face). She still looks really good, but you can tell there is something different about her other than age.

I am suprised no one has mentioned Denise Richards or Elizabeth Hurley, both fine looking women.

Maybe because looks aren't everything. You gotta wonder about a woman who caused her boyfriend to pick up a skank hooker.

I remember Heather Thomas. She was the Daisy Duke character in the show. Mmmm, Daisy Duke...

Did I mention Julia Ormond? Smilla's Sense of Snow was on TV recently. I look at her and sigh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You've got to be careful of smart women. You could be undoing her bra, and she's considering the topology of curved surfaces and the mathematics of distribution of mass and the moment arm of body shapes. A risk I gladly undertake.

Teri Hatchers only problem is the same one so many women in Hollywood today have: they have to lose more weight to keep parts in pictures. All those who think Lara Flynn Boyle or Calista Flockhart look better as stick-women, leave the room.

Teri Hatchers only problem is the same one so many women in Hollywood today have: they have to lose more weight to keep parts in pictures. All those who think Lara Flynn Boyle or Calista Flockhart look better as stick-women, leave the room.

You've got to be careful of smart women.  You could be undoing her bra, and she's considering the topology of curved surfaces and the mathematics of distribution of mass and the moment arm of body shapes.  A risk I gladly undertake.

Oh, yeah!

Teri Hatchers only problem is the same one so many women in Hollywood today have: they have to lose more weight to keep parts in pictures.  All those who think Lara Flynn Boyle or Calista Flockhart look better as stick-women, leave the room.

I agree with you 100%. The worst part is when they get over 30 or so, the dieting gets rid of the fat in their face (which is supposed to be there) and then they look really bad. You have to wonder who is doing the casting and making the "image" decisions in Hollywood because it is obviously not the typical heterosexual American male. Guys who like the stick figure with big plastic hooters and collagenized lips are in the minority.

J-Lo is awesome looking, but she looked better when she had more junk in the trunk. Appearance-wise, we need more Jennifer Tilley's and fewer Lara Flynn Boyles. The skinny girls on my list (and there are quite a few) are on there in spite of their lack of meat on their bones because I like them as overall performers (or in some cases people).

I do like Lara Flynn because she's so much fun when she is a totally evil little bit**. There's a great movie about a high school reunion where she is completely evil and its hilarious.

• 1 year later...