Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Women We Love

ErikW

Not just Gina, but Jennifer Tilly too! Jennifer Tilly is probably the second sexiest woman I've ever seen (Monica Bellucci being #1). Seeing her make out with Gina Gershon is ... very pleasing to the typical male psyche. ;)

I saw maybe thirty seconds of "Showgirls" the other night while I was channel surfing. Fortunately I landed on a scene where Gina Gershon was a nudie patootie, then I changed as soon as she wasn't anymore. :lol:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

403-1.jpg

Tequila Sunrise, Grease 2, Tequila Sunrise, Scarface, Tequila Sunrise, Married To The Mob, Tequila Sunrise, Fabulous Baker Boys, Tequila Sunrise, Witches Of Eastwick, Tequila Sunrise, Russia House, Tequila Sunrise, Wolf, Tequila Sunrise, Dangerous Minds, Tequila Sunrise, One FIne Day, Tequila Sunrise, Deep End Of The Ocean.

And did I mention Tequila Sunrise?

Any questions?

:wub:

Can't drag every woman from the street below into my house, but if Vince is selling that item from his store, I'd gladly buy one or three... :rolleyes:

Can you still get away with pinching their butts? What is the proper butt pinching protocol?

If you try that here in the USA, you'll get a black eye AND you'll get arrested. I think I prefer the old-school Italian way better.

Ann Coulter.

I got to see her speak in person last winter. It was almost too snowy to go out, but I'm very glad I did. The place at the local college was PACKED and since I went early, I had a good seat to gaze at her with admiration and other assorted "feelings." She is an awesome speaker, very funny, and prettier in person than she is on TV or in photos (but way, way too skinny!).

• 4 months later...

I was going to add Vanessa Marcil to my list. Petite, perky, and Portugese. Unfortunately, I saw on her TV show tonight she has a tatoo on her back. :( And she was married to some doofus when she was young and dumb. But then I saw she's only two years younger than me, when I never would have guessed she was over 30.

While I mull over adding Vanessa, I'm going to add Leelee Sobieski.

If you guys haven't seen "Taxi" yet, MAKE HASTE TO THE VIDEO STORE. RUN, DO NOT WALK.

It's a mildly funny and entertaining action-comedy, but it has one of the greatest scenes in mainstream movie history toward the end.

I present to you, the scene where Giselle Bundchen "frisks" Jennifer Esposito.

I rest my case.