Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

'24'

blackwolf

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!

It looks like he may have had some instruction, :)

Sorry Mike I have to change my mind; Audrey is hot!

If I were twenty years younger, those collar bones would...

no, that's to much information! :lol::lol::lol:

Did Milo take one for the Team or what?

And how about Jack's rotten dad?

This is the best soap opera ever! :P

FM

post-7113-1178593716.jpg

Nina Meyers was Hot......and later dangerous !

sarah_1.gif

ClarkeRed.JPG

Oh Yeah! She has the extra good collar bones too! :lol:

(And a face to literally die for, :lol: )

Here is the wall paper for my notebook.

It's from the shocking scene where she breaks her cover at CTU.

post-7113-1178661379.jpg

Edited by Front Man

• 2 weeks later...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Any discussion on the end of the season?

I thought the ending was a little disappointing. I think they tried to wrap up too many stories at the very end in the last 30 minutes of the show. Does anyone believe that we won't see Jack's father again? What about Palmer? I don't think the baby is Morris', but whose is it?

I loved Jack's line to Sec Heller where he said "if you send someone after me, I will kill him.....I am very good at that" or something like that.

Deron

Kind of a week ending. The whole bedside scene and cliff scene was too too Days of Our Lives. 180 degrees from Jack in the hold of a freighter headed for China. Also, I thought the VP was badly overacting the "crushing weight of the office" angle in the last 2 hours.

Kind of a week ending. The whole bedside scene and cliff scene was too too Days of Our Lives. 180 degrees from Jack in the hold of a freighter headed for China. Also, I thought the VP was badly overacting the "crushing weight of the office" angle in the last 2 hours.

I think thats all about the guilt of attempting to assinate Palmer.I hope Jack kicks his butt next year .

Long time till Jan. :angry:

Betcha Jack's dad escaped and is on the Chinese sub heading for next season.... :ph34r:

If so Phillip Bauer still has the device in his coat pocket.

Jack should have made sure.

FM

Should have let Josh put another in his melon :lol: .

I love when they cock single action pistols :blink:

Edited by R/T Performance

I think thats all about the guilt of attempting to assinate Palmer.I hope Jack kicks his butt next year .

Long time till Jan. :angry:

I dunno about kicking butt. I think if the last two scenes are any indication, next seasons opener will have Jack sitting down to pee and talking to a shrink.

Hi there,

Just got back from a long trip and watched the last three episodes from a recording. Not a strong ending and not really a cliff hanger other than Jack's dad probably didn't get blowed up real good. I am not much on SF Oil Platform Assault Tactics but if I was doing a covert helo insertion, I would turn off the friggin' anti-collision lights!

Well, we can rest until after the next Superbowl...

• 1 year later...

I don't know if any of you guys watch 24, but the season opener is coming up. Looks like it's going to be a good season. Any of you guys watch the show? Though he needs more practice on proper firearm handling (the teacup hold), but who cares he's Jack Bauer. Nov 23 is the date guys...

post-15030-1226506807_thumb.jpg

I don't know if any of you guys watch 24, but the season opener is coming up. Looks like it's going to be a good season. Any of you guys watch the show? Though he needs more practice on proper firearm handling (the teacup hold), but who cares he's Jack Bauer. Nov 23 is the date guys...

I know can not wait... Even though 11/23 is just a tease. New season does not start until Jan 09.

Hope I am still around for that looks like a good season... :cheers:

Yeah. I cant wait myself. Thinks it's going to be an awesome season.

I know can not wait... Even though 11/23 is just a tease. New season does not start until Jan 09.

Hope I am still around for that looks like a good season... :cheers: