Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who makes a good Glock lower receiver for the price

Looking to build another 9mm AR with taccom barrel, JP bolt and silent capture spring.

can anyone recommend a good lower that won’t break the bank, but has proven reliability…..thanks

I have used Quarter Circle 10 lowers with good results. 

Sure there a lots of good options for dedicated 9mm lowers now. 

Edited by Jsjac
On 7/12/2024 at 9:47 PM, blue72 said:

Looking to build another 9mm AR with taccom barrel, JP bolt and silent capture spring.

can anyone recommend a good lower that won’t break the bank, but has proven reliability…..thanks

What's your budget?  Stripped lower?  Complete lower?

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, notanoperator993 said:

Foxtrot Mike ar9 lower. Have one stamped and i beat plenty of guys with $3k jp guns. No issues at all with that lower. 8k + rounds through it so far. 

I have been looking at those. It seems that is what Taran uses on his TR9

Edited by blue72

Have had Aero's, Tennessee Arms, Foxtrot, American Resistance and Quarter Circle 10. All have been ultra reliable. if you want LRBHO go with Foxtrot or Aero or American Resistance.  If building light weight Tennessee Arms has a good product.

• 1 month later...

Ditto. I have 3 builds so far. The JOE BOB brand and 2 built on AERO's. So far, my second build is my favorite for the price. The AERO is the lower with TACCOM upper parts. Very satisfied. Wait, now with all this reading on here I just realized that I have another lower somewhere in my pile of parts and crap. I guess I better get shopping (It is also an AERO).