Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Package

lynn jones

I'm right there with you 300LB. After 2 minutes I just wanted the thing to blow up so the stupid music would stop. And really, would getting a bomb on your desk first thing Monday morning be all that bad? At least it wasn't on a Friday. It would suck to make it through 99% of the week and then get blown up.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I went through it I guessed on the last wire and blew up. I then figured that the other wire would do it and it did.

I worked it again this morning and have discovered that the last cut changes every time. It, and the beginning number are different every time.

Lots of fun

dj

First time at about 13 minutes. I was bummed the last move was a game of chance. I'm glad I was lucky. The volume was off so no goofy music.

Being at work people kept asking me to help them with this and that. I couldn't tell them to wait until I had this bomb defused. :lol:

Good fun.

Dave

First time at about 13 minutes. I was bummed the last move was a game of chance. I'm glad I was lucky.

The last move is not, in fact, a game of chance.... It assumes you have some knowledge of computer related stuff, though....

Took me a couple of times to figure out the keypad - but I was trying to work at the same time... Never did figure out the pattern of the first one :) Just push a bunch of buttons until it opened :)

First time at about 13 minutes. I was bummed the last move was a game of chance. I'm glad I was lucky.

The last move is not, in fact, a game of chance.... It assumes you have some knowledge of computer related stuff, though....

Took me a couple of times to figure out the keypad - but I was trying to work at the same time... Never did figure out the pattern of the first one :) Just push a bunch of buttons until it opened :)

The keypad was covered in a stargate episode.

• 2 weeks later...

I had 12:15 left on the clock. My best time yet.

Flex

I have found that if you solve the equations to the upper left of the bomb, if the top set of numbers match the single number then cut the top wire. Same goes if it matches the bottom number cut the bottom wire. I think that the red is on top and the black is the bottom wire.

Edited by Tactical 1

I had 12:15 left on the clock. My best time yet.

Flex

I have found that if you solve the equations to the upper left of the bomb, if the top set of numbers match the single number then cut the top wire. Same goes if it matches the bottom number cut the bottom wire. I think that the red is on top and the black is the bottom wire.

The values which match red & black are labeled if you know how to read it :)