Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RMR 124gr TCFP Matchwinners

anonymouscuban

Ordered on the 3/16 and I'm still waiting.

An email went out before stating a label is made and your card is charged right away.

Current wait is approx 6 weeks, when I ordered it was 4 so I'm hopeful for next week. 

This is my first order from them and am hoping to get these soon so I can develop a load for my g34 and then buy a bunch more bullets.
OK cool. I placed my last order 2 days after you did. Same scenario. Got the email with the tracking number and card was charged. Not worried. I know they're behind due to the influx of orders and I'm not in a hurry. Was just curious. Don't want to bother them with a call or email and I would prefer they fulfill orders for those in great need than I.

By way, I worked up a nice load.

124gr TCFP Matchwinner
4.3gr of Sport Pistol
Fiocchi SP primer
Mixed brass
OAL of .110

Avg FPS of 1050 out of my CZ SP-01. Really nice shooting load. Hitting the range tomorrow to test accuracy.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

OK cool. I placed my last order 2 days after you did. Same scenario. Got the email with the tracking number and card was charged. Not worried. I know they're behind due to the influx of orders and I'm not in a hurry. Was just curious. Don't want to bother them with a call or email and I would prefer they fulfill orders for those in great need than I.

By way, I worked up a nice load.

124gr TCFP Matchwinner

4.3gr of Sport Pistol

Fiocchi SP primer

Mixed brass

OAL of .110

Avg FPS of 1050 out of my CZ SP-01. Really nice shooting load. Hitting the range tomorrow to test accuracy.

Here are some groups I shot with the load I mention above. This is at 25 yards, freestyle, slow fire.

The shots below the A zone were the first set of groups. Then I adjusted my POA a bit. The 2 flyers at the top edge were definitely me. Shot from a rest, I bet all the rounds would touch. This is the best group I've shot out of my SP-01. This is really good for me.

23962e03ac8c5b015f9a8a7e51ab8a24.jpg

Ordered on the 3/16 and I'm still waiting.

An email went out before stating a label is made and your card is charged right away.

Current wait is approx 6 weeks, when I ordered it was 4 so I'm hopeful for next week. 

This is my first order from them and am hoping to get these soon so I can develop a load for my g34 and then buy a bunch more bullets.
Looks like nine shipped. Tracking shows a delivery date of this Monday.

13 hours ago, anonymouscuban said:

Looks like nine shipped. Tracking shows a delivery date of this Monday.

I just checked my tracking, out for delivery today so I can't wait to load up some rounds this weekend.

So they were pretty spot on with their 4 week estimate. May have to order another 3k for mid season reloading if the season ever gets going.

Edited by Intheshaw1

I'm considering another order but my next one will be a big one. Either 12k or 21k. Not sure yet. And with such a large order, not sure when I should place it. I may send them an email to ask if I should do it now or wait a month or so.

On 4/15/2020 at 2:54 PM, juicymeat said:

Anyone try these bullets in 9 major? How's the leading with compensators? Trying to decide if leading is bad enough to warrant two separate bullet orders for minor/major loads. 

I load them with 3.8gr of Titegroup for minor use, and I recently ran them through my G17 with Strike Industries Mass Driver Compensator and there was very minimal lead residue left behind.   I think a slower, cooler burning powder would prevent nearly all leading. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been waiting to order 124 JHP I New They were going to raise prices but I don’t think the increase would be that significant. You snooze you loose. Great. bullet accurate and easy to load. 

Yes having the same regret...I reached out to a friend who just got a new 750 and asked him if he wanted split 12,000 of the 124 gr as well. Was just waiting for the rush to calm a little.

Ordered mine on 3/23. Some were in stock 180 10mm, others weren’t, 124 & 135 MW. Figure they’ll show in a week or so, no hurry, I understand how things can go sideways quickly. I had gotten some 124’s to try and liked them so decided to get more plus the 135’s and PooF they were gone! Hopefully with the new machines they acquired they’ll be able to keep production up. Great company to do business with because they really keep you informed.