Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon Precision

rishii

I dropped my rt1200 and broke it, totally my fault, i had it for years and out of warranty, and of course they don’t make it anymore

i started to the search the internet for replacement parts, and I figured why not ask Dillon, sent them a email telling them I was a fumble fingered dummy and dropped it and ask if they had replacement parts.

well they replied they had some  and after I sent them a picture, they found one in their parts bin and sent it to me free of charge

Thank you to Tim Vaughn and Wayne for making a me a very satisfied customer 

• 3 weeks later...

Great folks @ Dillon Precision.

Bought a 550, from a local, all in a box, with case feeder. 1 month later I decided to assemble the press.

It was a filthy mess. Lower crank was cracked. Case feeder body was bent slightly. I called Dillon to buy parts. They told me to box it up and send it to them.

I did. 2 weeks later I received what appears to be a new 550 w/case feeder body setup ready to go.

Truly amazing service. I have 4 Dillon machines. Love em and highly recommend them. 

• 4 weeks later...

I've been reloading for over 49 years; the first 29 were with a Single Stage Press.  Then I bought my first Dillon Press (SDB).

I sold it and bought a 550B; which I have been using for 18 years.  It has only been back to Dillon twice.  In Jan I was in AZ,

so I took it back to Dillon for a tune up.  When I picked it up I thought they had given me a new press, it looked new, but was

my old press.  It has the same set of Dillon Dies (40sw) in that it's had since I bought it and it was used then.  Great company

and now the new Dillon 750 is out, wow.......

• 1 month later...

I had a little problem with my SL900.  the wad would not center and go into then hull consistantly.

So I called Dillon CS and offered to buy some new wad fingers, (hull spreaders).  They asked some

questions and offered some solutions, and I said I would try them first.  2 days later I had new

wad fingers.  Not long after that I rounded up  my empty shot bags to give back to the manufacturer,

the bags totaled 69000 one ounce loads. I'm sold on Blue.

Barney

I can only second how really good Dillon has been about their warranty. I have two of their machines, a 650 and a 450 (that's right an antique 450) between the two the reloaded round count is well over 500,000. The 650 has had 3 broken cranks and 1 broken frame (probably from a "U" die for 38 Super) along with many many small parts. The 450 also has had many small parts replaced and new primer system parts continually. If the 450 has a weak point it is the primer system.

Dillon always sends me the new parts free and even asks me to go through the rest of the machine to be sure I do not need anything else - you just do not get service like that anywhere else.

• 4 weeks later...

You can never go wrong with a Dillon I had mine for years sent it back for repairs a couple of time had no issues . Than when my crank broke again I had a Dillon operator talk me in to replacing it my self with the parts and a tool they sent out free of charge . Can't say I regret it I ended up learning a lot more about my press after that.

Still the first company I recommend for a reloading  press. I like the 550 . It is the Keep it simple stupid machine .

I can only echo what others have said about Dillon.  I like their customer service, you can call them and explain the part that's the problem and they know the name of the part.  With some of their small parts, you actually get two or three.  Dillon has my business for life, I'll never switch companies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...