Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How did you find this site?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

A thread about recoil springs at 1911.com had a link to a thread here about recoil springs.

Since then I've shared it with everyone I shoot with or I know that shoots.

Thanks for the great site and forums.

Joe

• 1 month later...

If you dive into competition shooting and search for anything related on the net, you're gonna find this place for sure.

I saw a review for the book in american handgunner and then the site kept popping up in the searches I was doing.

(I'm still looking for the dirty pictures :) )

SA

• 1 year later...

I'm just curious how everyone found this great site. Did you find it doing a search, did you know Brian, or how else did you find it?

I came accross this from the first video series from Matt Burkett. I'm glad I found this site as everyone here has been so helpful.

Pete

I'm pretty sure I found it by doing a search for shooting related stuff. Popped onto the site, saw what an impressive knowledge base was here, and promptly joined! I like the fact that alot of questions are already answered in the FAQ's and the "hot button" topics that are discussed don't degrade to general pi$$ing matches. It's very civil here and alot of fun.

Thank you to Brian for creating this place, and all the other members from whom I have gleaned some knowledge and insight from.

Ray C.

Stumbled across it while looking for a copy of Brians book and have been lerking ever since =) I had read a few reviews on the web and it seemed like the bible as far as IPSC goes... can't say I have been disappointed, I was sold on the approach after the first section, although it's looking pretty ordinary now after being taken all over the place.

I would also like to thank all the contributors who's knowledge I have so gladly stolen =)

Greg

I was looking for a site that covers the subject and found mats site, i found a link there to here.

I have never spent so much time on the net doing anything else but use this forum.

GREAT place to be. no pun intended..

" Once" there was a time that forummember Spook and i shot at the same club.

We didn't practice IPSCshooting at that time but merely did speed/steel shoots.

Spook had already joined this forum and had won " the book"

It was clearly that he was (with good reason) enthusiastically about this forum

and told about it everytime.

I went on and joined clubs where i could practice IPSC and after a year or so i joined the forum.

Later on Spook also joined the club where i was shooting IPSC and next year (2004) we will both join a club that build a new range nearby the place where we live.

So Spook was the one that lead me to the forum.

Greetings

Adrie