Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Sight

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello, I ordered the 8MOA and hope it is not too large of a dot for me. I guess I will know soon enough. Thanks, Eric

I think you will like it. It is large but can be turned down a bit which helps. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2021 at 10:21 PM, ImpactDoc said:

hmm.... these have been tempting, price is only ok though compared to the Leupold DPP 6moa versions. Any forum discounts? 

While they may not seem to be that much less $ I think the quality / demand is high enough to justify the cost.  Compare $ to a Sig MAX, you will find it much less.

2 minutes ago, NoSteel said:

While they may not seem to be that much less $ I think the quality / demand is high enough to justify the cost.  Compare $ to a Sig MAX, you will find it much less.

Agreed 100%. In my mind they are a great value and I own 4 on all types of guns. The DPP doesn't hold a candle to this optic for competition use. If it was merely for EDC or combat use I would go with the DPP for much smaller glass, longer battery life, and possible better overall durability. For competition the FTP optic is simply amazing. Glass clarity, optic crispness and true dot shape, size of viewing window, ease of usage, etc. I think there may be a couple codes for $10 off but haven't looked in a while. 

6 hours ago, uhmeebuh said:

Do they only ship to Canada?

I tried to buy one but it only has Canada as the country choice...

No. You need to be on the USA web page. They have two pages kind of like DAA.