Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Sight

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I will be testing mine out tomorrow to see how I like it. So far I really like how clear the lens is and the 8MOA dot seems pretty good even on this rainy/cloudy day. Inside I turned it way down and it seems good as well. Test and tune tomorrow. Thanks, Eric

On 4/1/2021 at 7:34 AM, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello, I will be testing mine out tomorrow to see how I like it. So far I really like how clear the lens is and the 8MOA dot seems pretty good even on this rainy/cloudy day. Inside I turned it way down and it seems good as well. Test and tune tomorrow. Thanks, Eric

How did it go Eric?

Hello, I have a couple of matches with it and some range sessions. It has been great. I like the width of the glass since it is about the same width as the Glock 17 mos gen 5 that it is sitting on. I can point shoot it and the dot is right there. I also like the height of it since the dot does not leave the glass on the Glock. The lens is very clear and the dot is crisp even with my eyes(I have a astigmatism in my left eye and I don't wear presciption glasses). I like the red dot alot and even bought a second one to try on my open pistol. The dot size I got is the 8MOA which works great even on tight head shots at 25 yards. Thanks, Eric

IMG_5063.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this optic quite a bit now.

I really love it. The quick on feature and the dot brightness being where it was left last is awesome.

The 8 moa really helps in the AZ sun and the ability to turn it down for a perfect round dot...couldn't do that with my SRO.

Cheers!

8 minutes ago, ogiebb said:

Placed an order the 17th cant wait😀... its been while since i bought a Red Dot for my Open Gun.

how long did it take for you guys to get yours? if i like it ill get another.

He ships fast. Usually within two or three days of order. It only takes a few days to come from Canada.  

• 2 weeks later...

We have about 15 x 8 MOA's left. After that, we will not have more until September. We also have one 10 MOA coming in on the September order (those are special order) that has not yet been spoke for. A 50.00 deposit can secure one of those if you want one :)