Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Area 5 match is coming together. It will be held on Sept 22-25 8 miles north of Louisville , KY in Sellersburg , Indiana. Just off Interstate 65.

Saturday One day slots are alomost full and I expect it to be full once those in the online squadding move into the last few openings. There are still openings to shoot it over 2 days(Sat/SUN Morning and Sat/SUN afternoon). There are also plenty of slots open to shoot it all on Friday and some left for shooting it all on Sunday.

Some people misunderstood the slot times and sent in entries asking to shoot it all in one morning or one afternoon. This is not possible. Its either all day or 2 half days. I shot a match earlier this year that tried to shoot it all in half days and we were shooting until dark. I did not want to end up in the same situation.

If you signed up please check the online squadding to make sure of your shooting time and pay close attention to the format you have chosen. I can anticipate that some will put themselves in a different format and when they get to the match may be unpleasantly suprised to find out they are not in a squad that shoots when they thought they would. So please check it out to make sure.

We are giving 4 guns away to shooters by drawing.

A Custom Hardchromed(donated by Virgil Tripp) Bedell/Shooters Connection Spitfire.

2- XD pistols donated by Springfield Armory

Glock Pistol donated by Glock

There will be a cash payback based on performance. Amounts will be based on number of shooters, shooters in your division and class.

We have 11 stages with 220+ rounds.

See you there. I will be checking in to answer any questions.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday one day squads are full. In fact when those that are unsquadded squad themselves the weekend will probably be full. Friday is wide open. So if you plan on coming and havent sent your stuff in or plan on walking in then Friday is your day. We will do everything possible to get those that already chose a weekend time in a weekend time.

A couple questions about the match.

Can a shooter switch divisions before the match. I got lucky, shot a little to well at last Sundays local classifier match, and I'd like to switch from Limited to L-10 for A5.

Can I order stuff from Shooters Connection (specifically, IPSC targets) and pick it up at the match to save a few $$ on shipping.

Thanks,

Kevin

A couple questions about the match. 

Can a shooter switch divisions before the match.  I got lucky, shot a little to well at last Sundays local classifier match, and I'd like to switch from Limited to L-10 for A5.

Can I order stuff from Shooters Connection (specifically, IPSC targets) and pick it up at the match to save a few $$ on shipping.

Thanks,

Kevin

Yes, just tell them at registration to change your division. Everybody should check division and class at registration.

Yes you can order stuff for me to bring , I already have 2 lists. But I am leaving Tuesday Morning for the match so I need to know this weekend as I am loading the trailer Sunday. You can order off the web page and put in the comment box to bring to the Area 5 or call me, if I dont answer leave your order on the machine.

Or email it to me.

Staff is shooting thursday so you can see the stages on Thursday also.

There is still plenty of room to shoot on Friday.

Counting the staff and the entrys that have recently came in we should have 300 shooters.

:D
Does anyone no if the Silver Creek Club has a street address? I could not find it on the web page. Need for GPS navigation.

Thanks, Doug

The physical position of the range is on US 60 it is 3 1/4 miles from I-65 off exit #7 does this help?

Its not US 60, its Indiana Route 60. Quite a big difference there! :ph34r: