Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ETS Group aftermarket P320 mags incoming

Rudukai13

Posted to their Instagram page. While I'm pretty well set on the first three capacities, my current largest combination of mag body/base pad/spring and follower gives me 27-round capacities - So I'm at least curious about the 30-round big stick. No experience with ETS's other magazines so can't comment on quality;

IMG_3699.PNG

Do these magazines have metal lips at the top? If my memory is correct, their Glock magazines do not, the polymer of the body just curves up at the top and forms the lips.  What is the ETS warranty if these magazines fail over time? 

5 hours ago, DCSigCZ said:

Do these magazines have metal lips at the top? If my memory is correct, their Glock magazines do not, the polymer of the body just curves up at the top and forms the lips.  What is the ETS warranty if these magazines fail over time? 

They are most likely entirely polymer, Lancer is the only company I know of that has polymer bodies with metal feed lips and those are only in ar platform mags. Their warranty is pretty damn good, any issues and they fix it pretty quickly. 

I'm excited about the mags as extras for a great price, and interested in the 40rd Glock mag for a PCC.

5 hours ago, smolphry said:

When I shot glock I used ETS mags pretty regularly with no trouble. Those use the standard base pad so I think it's safe to assume the same for the sig ones. While I do really like metal mags, I much prefer cheap mags. 

I'm in the same boat. As long as they function and are cheap these will sell out very fast. 

9 hours ago, PigSnowball said:

I'm not sure if I'm ready to go polymer on polymer like a glock. I don't have a glock waggle as part of my reload technique...

And aren't ETS mags just bad for glocks anyway?

I think a few people on forums have issues with them but by and large they work fine. Only issues I had with 17rd ones in several years of competition was some failures to lock back on an empty mag, and one particular mag had a failure to feed or two.

I had some 140mm ones that  would bind up and salt shaker, but one email to ETS and they had new springs in the mail to me which fixed it.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2019 at 9:33 AM, DCSigCZ said:

Yeah the glock ones are full plastic. Just don't drop them 😛

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2019 at 7:29 AM, OPENB said:

Just did a quick search, & Natchez is going to be selling the 22rd. mag for $17.99, whenever they become available. 

Do you know if their 22rnd mag will fit the 140mm scale for USPSA?

Has anyone else heard anymore info of when they are releasing these?

3 hours ago, mwin323 said:

I'm excited to try these. Not used to seeing Sig mags inexpensive! Now if someone could just start making cheaper mags for the MPX I'd be set.

Amen brother! MPX mags are nuts, considering Lancer makes them. 

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, nso123 said:

I saw them available to dealers today from a distributor.  The prices look to be about like their Glock mags. I will have a couple when they ship and will report back on how they function. 

That is awesome to hear, I'm planning to pick up a couple of the 22rd mags and a couple of the 30rd mags when they start popping up online for sale. I'm really curious to what aftermarket base pads, if any, will fit on them. If the ones I get drop free easily and they take a basepad that will fit a 140mm gauge, then I'll pick up a few 17rd mags too for practice.

I saw them available to dealers today from a distributor.  The prices look to be about like their Glock mags. I will have a couple when they ship and will report back on how they function. 
Which distributor?
I checked with a bunch of them and nothing...

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk