Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally a better comp! Pics!

Apolo

Some stroke numbers for reference:

The stroke of a factory Tanfoglio stroke is 1.850", standard CZ 75 is 1.875", Czechmate is 2.000", 2011 is 2.115", from what I've been told, Akai strokes his 2011s to 2.415".  My custom TS Open is stroked to 2.440", then I run a buffer which takes back 0.140".

13 minutes ago, johnbu said:

Modify it until it fails !

Lol.  you'd better just run it or Thomas and i will hunt you down.  ;)

Not worried about it failing, more so about  not liking the feel. I like fast.

I’ve got one stroked and one not. Up to now I have never been able to give them a real comparison because they had completely different comps. When they come back from smith both will be the same so I can test and really see what kind of difference there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just now, kujo929 said:

I’ve got one stroked and one not. Up to know have never been able to give them a real comparison because they had completely different comps. When the come back both will be the same so I can test and really see what kind of difference there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let us know. I am curious. 

29 minutes ago, fstbandit said:

Ouch @kneelingatlas I just sold mine lol! Is this a replacement for the standard barrel the GTs come with or do you have to get a 6" and thread it?

With a Gold Team, it's a direct replacement for the comp on the "factory ammo" barrel, just heat it, remove it, and install the new comp.  To use it with a Limited slide you need to start with the 6" barrel, cut it to ~5.44", thread it M15X0.75 and cut the bottom corners off the chamber area.