Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inappropriate Use Of Under Armour

tewlman

It looks as though USPSA should contact Under Armour and inquire about being a Nationals sponsor. Almost everyone, self included, could be seen running around PASA park this week sporting the wears of Under Armour. However this does raise the question of inapproriate use of Under Armour.

Now, i can tell you that i am not the best built guy in the world. I do workout and run at least 3 days a week, but i KNOW that i can't wear the tight Under Armour shirts as outer wear, and have the common decency to cover the tight fitting shirt with a looser fitting over shirt. There are others on the range that seem to think its cool and good looking but i for one can tell you its not. Even if your BMI is in the single digits, the Under Armour tight gear still should not be worn as outer wear ( as seem at the nats ).

Common guys, either buy the loose gear or wear two shirts.....

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tewlman,

The one time I tried to sneak out of the house wearing my UA heat gear t-shirt as my only shirt, my wife hid my car keys and told me she wouldn't be embarrased like that in public!! "Go get some clothes on and dress your weight!!" :o:lol:

tewlman,

The one time I tried to sneak out of the house wearing my UA heat gear t-shirt as my only shirt, my wife hid my car keys and told me she wouldn't be embarrased like that in public!! "Go get some clothes on and dress your weight!!"  :o  :lol:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks spandex for the average American male in this millenium is as wrong as spandex for the average American female in the *last* millenium.

Gack! Barf!

I am so out of shape I went looking for an alternative to the Under Armour because I know that I would be embarassed to even were it under a shirt.

I found the loose Adisas shirts at Dick's on the clearance rack for $15 and bought some, an extra size larger just not to disgust anyone especially myself!!!

That @#$% list is long and distinguished Airedale, and yes, the real players will be at Steel Challenge, and Tewlman has been invited too.

On Under Armour, I wear it as an UNDERSHIRT, or the loose gear in an appropriate size. I was with Tewlman when he came up with the inspiration for this thread, and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. Maybe a dress code for USPSA like PGA, I never thought it would have come to this.

What? You mean those shirts don't come with a fake "six pack" of abs molded into the front like a batman suit? Surely they don't expect people to supply their own.

"Six Pack" ? Mine came with a KEG!

What? You mean those shirts don't come with a fake "six pack" of abs molded into the front like a batman suit? Surely they don't expect people to supply their own.

"Six Pack" ? Mine came with a KEG!

I doubt that... it probably came with a sack of hops, though. :P