Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TGO's first blaster

I was at The Great One's 42 birthday party last night. His father, Nyle, showed me a pic from his 12th birthday, where he received his first blaster - a 4" S&W Kit Gun. I just had to borrow that pic... And did a close up below.

Rob told me that shot was taken at approximately Gilbert Road and Elliot - for locals, that's a bit of fun. I'll post them in my site ol' pics page soon, but wanted to get them up here first.

be

tgo.12bday.jpg

tgo.12closeup.jpg

Looks like a "posed" picture taken by a professional photographer by the name of Nyle?? Maybe the light was better facing that direction.

Just like in the ads sometimes what you see is just for the pic. Course it could have been something else like he is really ambidex or something.

The pants scare me. I was hoping they were pajamas.

(Edited by BSeevers at 7:45 pm on Feb. 4, 2003)

I have two questions.

1. Is TGO actually a lefty, (which hand does he write his name with) and if so why does he draw and shoot from the right side for freestyle.

2.  Are you going to be offering those pants in the BE store.  I think that they can become the next big thing in practical shooting.

Besides the cake, it looks like there's packaging for the gun on one side, and a board game on the other side.

I think he wouldn't be able to defend his Limited c'ship if Barnhart and Jarrett showed up for the nationals dressed in those pants to psyche him out.

(Edited by Erik Warren at 3:24 pm on Feb. 6, 2003)

Of course this is a "posed Picture".

Would you expect anything less from Nyle?

I think that Robs PJ pattern would make a great backdrop design for team ancient, team be, team ghost...?

In my humble opinion TGO's 12yr old PJ pattern is better than Todd Jarrets green sweat pant thingy...

Nice pix Brian

Dowter,

Rob's ambidextrous - I hate him for that. So is Doug K for that matter. I hate his as well.

Erik

I would've bet it woulda been you who enquired about the "board games," so I did a high res scan... On the right (of the pic) is a 1000 piece puzzle, that looks like some outdoor scene in Colorado or whatever. On the left, under the gun box is a the game "Battleship," and what's to the left of it I can't tell. Could be another puzzle. And both the Leatham bro's - Rob and David - are sporting classic lowtop Con's. Right on.

be

There is already a sport where pants as worn by TGO are regularly seen...it is called golf.

I agree, Todd's green ensemble does tend to make him look like a refugee from the PGA.

However, given a choice of seeing TGO competing wearing these pants or a kilt (see some other thread around here somewhere) I think I would opt for the pants.

Too bad this pic is in black and white so we can't know the color scheme....then again, maybe this is actually a GOOD thing.  :)