Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationals 2005 - Lim Prod Rev

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the competitors will be allowed on the range to view the stages on Saturday July 16th?

Also, will we be able to register on Saturday or do we have to wait until Sunday to register.

Any info will help.

Thanks

Bergie :)

From the website:

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/

Policy on Preview of Stages

The stages will be open for review during registration prior to the match. Once you have registered and received your packet you will be allowed to walk the stages. However, tampering with or activating props and targets during this time will not be allowed.

Keep in mind that setup will still be taking place during that time as well and there may be changes prior to the first shot fired.

Where to Go

If you're squadding yourself and you see "Saturday @ 8:40" for a start time, please ignore it. We did change the label to read "Regular Squad" but unless you've cleaned out your browser's cache recently you may still see a Saturday start time for both matches.

The LPR match registration is Sunday, July 17th from 9am to noon followed by a shooter's meeting @ noon. Competition begins at 1 PM on Sunday the 17th, NOT AT 8:40 AM on Saturday.

The Open/Lim-10 match registration is from 2 to 5 on Wednesday, July 20th, followed by a shooter's meeting at 5 PM. Competition will begin the next morning, Thursday, July 21st at 8 AM.

If you're shooting both matches you will be able to register for both at the LPR match.

Use the links for the squad schedules over on the left sidebar to figure out where to go and when for each match.

I have just heard from a source that shall remain nameless, that at least one member of the Production supersquad will be driving a white rental, and will probably wear dark sunglasses for the duration of next week. But folks, you didn't hear that from me.

Since the range will be closed anyway...

Jenny and I (and Steve Anderson) are staying in Hannibal. We will likely eat at TJ's (ask the hotel clerk how to get there) on Saturday evening...if anybody wants to get together.

check out the wording on the match book cover:

2005 USPSA LIMITED NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

WITH PRODUCTION AND REVOLVER DIVISIONS

"with production and revolver divisions"?????????? almost sounds like production and revolver are side matches... :ph34r:

Well, if you make the choice to short-load your magazines or even limit yourself to just six rounds at a time when you show up to the Limited Nationals, what did you expect...top billing? ;)

:D

Alex

check out the wording on the match book cover:

2005 USPSA LIMITED NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

WITH PRODUCTION AND REVOLVER DIVISIONS

"with production and revolver divisions"??????????  almost sounds like production and revolver are side matches... :ph34r:

aren't they? :P

I was looking at the results. Very hard to get any idea what's going on, in an interim fashion. The overall's are about worthless :(

For instance, look at where Sevigny is in the Production results. Now, realize he's only got results up for two stages, vs maybe five from some of the other shooters :)

Cool to be on the top for a little while, though :)

I agree, the interim results don't mean very much, some shooters have more stages scored than others...We'll just have to wait for the final results to find out the winner...

I can't wait to get there now, leaving Tuesday for the big drive (838 miles), that gives me all day Wednesday to look around before the kick off on Thursday.

It'll be interesting to check out the vendor tent this year. It seemed a little lacking last year, no criticism implied to this vendors that showed up and supported the sport.

I need to buy powder/primers and maybe a few other bits and pieces, and put some money into these guys' businesses that promote USPSA.