Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bulk 55gr Ammo purchase. Reco?

GIO

With prices being pretty low I was thinking about purchasing 5k rounds of 55gr loaded ammunition.  Any recommendations on a vendor, manufacturer? 

I am set up to reload but I would rather direct those efforts towards 69/77s. 

Thoughts?

Edited by GIO

absolutely check out ammoseek.com and/or gunbot.net for ammo prices.  def have to see what freight costs are though as some places show cheap ammo but bend you over on freight.  targetsportsusa is generally one of the lowest and gives free freight with case qty's.

Ammoseek.com or Slickgun work great for finding deals. Wolf gold can be found for .28c a round shipped and Federal has a rebate that can get the ammo including shipping down to .24c to 25c a round. I think Wolf gold has a crimped primer pocket though.

Ammoseek.com or Slickgun work great for finding deals. Wolf gold can be found for .28c a round shipped and Federal has a rebate that can get the ammo including shipping down to .24c to 25c a round. I think Wolf gold has a crimped primer pocket though.

Wolf golf definitely needs to be swaged before reloading. I keep it in a separate bucket for when/if I decide to process it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...