Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Custom RDS plate system

eerw

Here is the RDS plate system for the SP01 Shadow / 75 Shadow.

able to mill the slide for interchangeable plates. For the SP01 Shadow / 75 Shadow we also have a rear sight plate that meets the guidelines for production, weight and profile. So you are able to go back to production.

The plate cut can be done B model ( pistols with a firing pin block), but we do not have a rear sight plate yet for that.

The plate cut is not offered for the P10, P07 and P09 ( we offer an RMR BUIS sight cut, and can mill for specific red dot sight).

We are working on Shadow 2 to see if this can be offered for that CZ variant.

SP01 Shadow with the rear sight plate.
59ff46eaf1a8c_RDSplatecutShadow_DSC4619AALOGO.jpg.de1fa551c1487c4e978e9f3e227328e2.jpg

RMR on an SP01 Shadow using the RDS plate.

Shadow plate_DSC4676LOGOA.jpg

Edited by eerw

I just got my slide back from CZC.  The pics are not as good as Stuart’s.  I had it finished in Tungsten for fun.

9_DDAEE88-6156-4_E9_F-97_CD-8722818_C057

Front sight filler.

6_E985_E86-676_C-4_DB0-8_B20-_E74_C8_B28

Depth to plate from slide rib.

AC17423_D-_CB75-4978-_B255-_F6_CBCDA6_D7

Plate installed.  I did have to shorten the extractor pin.

55_EF931_B-9_C8_E-4672-9907-4_E00_A505_A

Plate/slide fit.  Gap does not bother me.

160_AA0_B8-4_C4_C-49_F1-8332-_C433852_C7

RDS from muzzle.

09497_F84-_E41_A-4_FBE-_B22_F-5_FA92351_

21 hours ago, Rdelawder said:

eerw, I'm thinking sending one of my shadows in for this cut and plate(s). Can I get a plate for the deltapoint pro? Second question, do I need to send the whole gun or just the slide?

We have a plate for the DP Pro.

we can work with just the slide.

Thank you

Beautiful pictures, eerw; I just got a P09 enabled with CZC's optic cut and plate system and a CZC trigger job.

Am very curious as to how it will feel.  Have been shooting the P09 with irons for a little while, really like the texture and lightness of it.

Now you have me thinkin about my SP01 SAO... it would be an incredibly fun gun to shoot with a dot!

Yes . Talked with Troy, he said my matched the profile and no change of weight he was good with it.

also it is milling for a rear sight which is alllowed. [emoji4]
Any idea if this reduces the weight on a Shadow 2 enough to run in carry optics?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

On 11/10/2017 at 8:36 AM, Kurusty said:

Any idea if this reduces the weight on a Shadow 2 enough to run in carry optics?

I was thinking about this too and read somewhere on here that it could make weight with milling, plastic guide rod, and plastic base pads.  My concerns would be that the plastic base pass would handicap your mag capacity in CO, and the milling would take away the ability to put the rear sight plate on and run it in production, either because external changes or not within weight specs.

I was thinking about this too and read somewhere on here that it could make weight with milling, plastic guide rod, and plastic base pads.  My concerns would be that the plastic base pass would handicap your mag capacity in CO, and the milling would take away the ability to put the rear sight plate on and run it in production, either because external changes or not within weight specs.
They have already clarified that the sight plate is production legal.

13 minutes ago, Kurusty said:

They have already clarified that the sight plate is production legal.

I know.  What I'm saying is that it is a heavy gun.  It's gonna take some milling to make CO weight.  If some of the milling is external, other than the sight, it is out for production.  If it's all internal, then I wouldn't think it would be within the weight specs for production.  I could be wrong though.  I hope I am, cause I'd love a double duty gun, and much prefer the new Shadows grip to the old one.

Edited by LeviSS

12 hours ago, mktt89 said:

What was the cost of trigger work and what will they do

$170 on Safety models to install a competition hammer, 13# mainspring, and polish up internals

$155 on firing pin block models to install short reset

Lots of variations of the work that can be done for different models:

https://czcustom.com/custom-work.html

So has anyone tested how the plates hold zero when switching between the plates. I’m interested in potentially doing this for my Accu-Shadow, but that’s one concern. I also wish the plates were milled so that to account for where the dot sits on the plate so it looks from a distance like it he slide was specifically milled for that particular red dot.

Hey Stuart, 

Do you know if there is a difference in mill height between a FPB model SP-01 and a Shadow? I'm looking for a backup for my SP-01 (FPB) and I'm wondering if I can pick up a Shadow if I find one for a good deal.