Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Smitty Makes Front Sight

hopalong

SmittyFL has now offically been included into the TOP DOGS" catagory !!!!

Not only did he make the hard hill to climb at Area-6 and come out on top with great shooters like Travis, Taran, Erik and others I have let slip my mind but now he gets his MUG in Front Sight !!!!!! :D:D:D

Congrats Smitty !!!!!!

Hopalong

Front sight seems to be, um, reluctant, to publish a cover shot that wasn't taken by the USPSA staff. If they didn't have one..

(I note that such things do have $$ attached and IMHO, our money may be better spent elsewhere, given the total lack of newstand real estate)

Thanks gang, I appreciate it.

I was so "under the radar" they didn't have a photo of me for the cover. In fact I think shooting gallery was there covering the match, I don't get the outdoor channel but I would be interested how the show goes seeing how they have no footage of or conversation with the winner. :)

As for the guy on the cover, he's a friend of mine and a good dude. I haven't talked to him, but I'm sure it made his day.

The best thing, is that Front Site reveals the "secret" to Smitty's succes right there in the picture....it is his "lucky" Flag match shirt....gun, speed, technique?? Hell no...it is the shirt!! We knew that shirt was destined to greatness and to grace the pages of Front Site first time we saw it! Hopefully, it will grace those pages again, many times!

WES

Even though Smitty is officially a “hot rock” I suppose it is OK to add that he is a genuinely nice guy that takes the time to make folks feel welcome at his home range. I bet that we will see his picture a LOT in the future.

David C