Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2017 World Shoot in France

Richard Koester

Match update: All four US shooters are giving it all they've got. We are posting a strong team score, and have several individuals still in the hunt. Only 12 stages into a 30 stage match though, literary anything can happen at this point. 

4 hours ago, Richard Koester said:

Way to go guys.  Each member of the team has won at least one stage.  6 stages left.  I'm a little surprised about how good the competition is.  The best of the best are there.  Truly a World Shoot.

It took some of us a little longer to catch on than others. IPSC is a very very different game than USPSA. A little catch up has been required. 

And in all honesty, there are 3 people outside the US that are on par with us. Full time IPSC Revolver guys that are no joke. We are learning as we go, and using our known strengths when we can, but being careful when we can't. It's a very difficult match. 

6 hours ago, Richard Koester said:

MWP, Poggie, is showing the modesty of a Champion.  He was High Overall at World Shoot.  Plus he just won the Revolver Nationals.  Oh, and he kicked everyone's butt at the Steel Challenge Championships.  I declare this the year of the Poggie.  Way to go Mike. 

Thanks Richard, I appreciate that. I still have a face off scheduled with the Wolfe man in a few weeks. We will see if I can shoot an open revo too.