Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

I wonder if being in Kansas and close to CZ USA had anything to do with one being in a shop there. First sighting of one in the wild?

Rowdy you may be right.  This shop is a big supporter of CZ here in town

On 1/21/2017 at 5:08 AM, Chili said:

I would think there is over 2,000 already available to the public, USPSA rules don't specify 2,000 in the USA.  I'm hoping it will be approved shortly after SHOT as I really would rather not switch back to the original Shadow each time I come down to the USA. On the Facebook video with Hopkins and Foley someone asked in the comments if it was now approved and the answer was just waiting on the forms and production numbers.

If you get the USPSA "Frontsight" magazine, the approval process is clarified on page 8 of the Jan/Feb issue. It says "yakitty yakitty  -  - when they certify that a certain number of pistols have been produced, are available to US members and meet the Production criteria - - yakitty yak" . 

1 hour ago, repins1911 said:

Talked to CZ-USA today about a web store order and asked when the general public should start seeing the Shadow 2; late March is what I was told. He said some will likely be out before then but not in large numbers.

Geez late March! So long :(