Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Shadows 2 is coming

PRanta

• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. I was fuming a little bit because I'm impatient. That makes sense I guess.

It's actually a good sign for us commoners. Once their shooters have them they will start trickling down to distributors. I'm right with you my friend, can't wait to get one!

I wont mention that I shot a friends Shadow 2 on Sunday. Actually, 3 people offered. (ducks and hides).

I think the trigger on my Shadow Australia is a little better but the extra weight on the front did make the follow up shoots feel faster.

Edited by BMaus

It's actually a good sign for us commoners. Once their shooters have them they will start trickling down to distributors. I'm right with you my friend, can't wait to get one!

Their team shooters have had them for a year now. It's been IPSC PD legal for 10 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, JRM83 said:

Is there any way to get this gun to make weight in carry optics by changing out parts, doing internal lightening, or milling the slide for the optic?

I would go with no.  This is very heavy.   Maybe internal lightening somewhere.  

2 minutes ago, SlvrDragon50 said:

Wait what, really? Had to have been a mistake. They said all of them were already sold!

I had it in my cart and was checking out,  ran into a password issue and it went from in stock to out of stock once I got that fingered out.