Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we're at the local match last weekend.

Daniel brought his wife and cute 5 year old son, and Andrea is alternating between playing with him and admiring Vilma's Open gun.

To cure both problems before they got out of hand I said the same thing:

Stop playing with that, I'm not getting you one of those yet. :P

So then when asked about where my open gun was I reverse the old joke and said "I got my wife for that gun. Good trade, huh?"

I crack myself up.

Kevin,

Man you would think I had called him a bad name or something. I shoot with him all of the time and I think we have given each other a harder time on the range.

Ed

Gotta' remember those smilie emoticons as sarcasm/jesting via the written word can fall flat of it's intent.....

:P:D:lol:

• 1 month later...

Latina Rules Are Real

Now THERE'S a couple that knows how to fight!

Tue Mar 14, 2006 09:36 AM ET

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - A Mexican couple were recovering separately after a marital spat got out of control and saw them firing guns, throwing knives and hurling homemade bombs, Mexican daily Milenio said on Monday.

In scenes taken straight out of hit romantic comedy "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," starring Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Juan Espinosa and Irma Contreras fought until their house blew up in a homemade gasoline bomb explosion, Milenio said.

Police called to the home in the indigenous Mayan Indian town of Oxkutzcab in the southeastern state of Yucatan arrested Espinosa. Contreras was taken to hospital with third-degree burns.

A local police official confirmed the report but declined to provide further information.

In the violence-filled movie about the fictional Smiths, Pitt and Jolie play married assassins ordered to kill each other.

Espinosa told reporters he was glad his wife had suffered burns, while Contreras said she was only sorry she had not "hacked off his manhood" during the fight.

Edited by Two Mikes

• 11 months later...

And hence another rule.

Only date a Latina if you are a compeititve guy, and therefore must have THE trump card for the "my girl has a temper" exchanges. When someone starts up with "yeah, my wife is.... [redhead, Italian, Irish, German, a trained suicide bomber] just lean back and smile, cuz you win. B)

Our first new one after almost a YEAR of this wonderful thread lying dormant. WE"RE BACK!!!

Edited by dirtypool40

The Funny bone is itching again, so here's another one.

Only date a Latina IF: You can accept that they are not only supremely sensual, but extremely competitive. Therefore if you are caught comparing those "curvy little hot rods", inprint, online or in conversation, you can accept that there may very well be an impromptu oil wrestling competition to determine who's body is "la tuti". <= Camba for "the bestest".

Webcams preferred, flash photogrpahy distracts the contestants. B)

...sorry, yeah sorry about that one, must be J's influence. :unsure:

I am so outta control, I'm gonna catch a beatin' :D

Edited by dirtypool40

You have not lived....

She had fiery red hair from her Scots-Irish mother. Her father was German. She was an exchange student from Argentina. Very fast temper, very stubborn, very much Latin, very animated. And you did not even let your eyes flick towards another girl. And since this was 1959-1960 you had better show her the proper courtesies--she did not open doors. She was also very seldom on time. If the date was for 7 she was not ready until about 7:30. If I showed at 7:15 she was not ready until 7:45 and was now angry because I was late. It was fun, fast, furious, frustrating, interesting and over much too soon as she was only there for one year. But what a year!

Edited by DMS42

Yup there is always a bit of that "testing" and it's hard to know whether they really want control, want you to take control or they just want to ratchet up the tension a little.

I actually had a girl I dated down South, pick little fights with me, almost constantly over a little things like dessert choice or pulling the (substantial) hair on my arms. When I finally stopped short and very pleasantly went "OK, WTF?" She just smiled and said it's ok it was just "luchar" and she liked it. :mellow:

Luchar: to fight.

<_< Yup, check please. We're done.

Edited by dirtypool40

yeah, you have a point. But to openly admit it's a part of thier recipe for passion?

*DING* 100% Latina!!! :P

Any other "species" would admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations. A little State Dept. humor there for you. B)

yeah, you have a point. But to openly admit it's a part of thier recipe for passion?

*DING* 100% Latina!!! :P

Any other "species" would admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusations. A little State Dept. humor there for you. B)

I have NEVER dated a Latina, but have admired some of yours!! ;)

ps: Fifteen years married to this one:

Now how could such a sweet looking woman possibly have a temper? :D

Duane,

The sweet looks are part of the "trap". They are born with the temper, then their moms coach them, when they get to school they compete with their friends to see who's meaner. And it goes on. They have it down to a science. :o

But then there is the smooth, soft, tanned skin, the soft full lips, the deep light brown eyes, the hips, the tiny waist... :wub:

OK, gotta go!

Edited to add the happy camper pic. post-2776-1174751383.jpg

Now I gotta go...

post-2776-1174751571.jpg

Edited by Nemo