Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

OK, OK, new one.

Only date latinas IF....

You are ready to meet the girl of your dreams and sell your new open gun to buy her a diamond. :wub:

Yup it's done. B) She get's here in three weeks and I will surprise her.

You guys know before she does. (SHHHH, don't say anything).

I sold the Bedell :mellow: Bought a rock, :huh: and am having the setting made. :blink:(seems like I should have Derek, or Dan tune it at least, doesn't it?)

We're headed up to St. Aug to a B&B as soon as she gets here, to pop the question and then home to a surprise engagement party Sunday. ;)

You know what? An open gun's worth of diamond weighs less than a titanium comp. Less than the firing pin spring actually. <_< Hmmm.

Anybody got a tourist brochure for PASA park that sounds like a great place to honeymoon? How about Bali? OK, FL OPEN??? :P

If you guys ain't sick of it yet, I'll send new pics to the hosters.

Edited by dirtypool40

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude

I gave you good advice today too, so how hot was the chick that you gave the car to? :D

Congrats.

BTW, you just posted that on the internet, I guess there is NO chance she might read that?

I am waiting for my wedding invitation BTW!!

Z- wait till I put up the web cam for pay per view. Oh my ass is so kicked. :(

See that's what's wrong with a sense of humor; it can lead to a kicked ass all too frequently.

Yes, I gave some random hag at the mall a car, and didn't even ask her name.

No, I am not having the setting done in Platinum, she wants white gold and since it's being made, they keep telling me Platinum is harder to do custom work with.

Yes, I'll post pics of the little chip of carbon I was able to get for my sexy, brand new Open blaster.

Yes, I'll let you know if after finding this page on the internet, she still says yes.

No, I won't post pics of the ass kicking I received.

Edited by dirtypool40

Alright... I warned you but NOOO, you couldn't stay away from them Spanish speaking beauties... <_< Now see what's happened... you don't have an open Bedell anymore!

Let me try to predict the future here... After the honeymoon, Saturday mornings will come that you wake up to head to the local match, and that beauty sleeping next to you will say, "No vayas hoy, quédate aquí conmigo" :wub: There goes the match and Z, again, will be left waiting in front of his house sitting on his Shooters Connection bag. :) Been there done that, but I called Z to let him know ;)

Then, fifteen years later those blasters that Dan and Derek built for you, won't be yours anymore. You'll give them to your lil' DP40's for them to shoot and progress. It won't matter to you, you'll shoot that beat up Glock 17 in production as long as your kids do good.

That's your future for you Buddy and let me tell you IT IS NICE!! :)

Congrats and many blessings!

Your fortune-telling-Spanish-speaking-married-to-a-Latina shooting pal,

ps: Fifteen years married to this one:

post-2776-1127304590_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nemo

I wondered when Tio Nemo would check in.

Thanks, but that's some scary stuff. :huh:

Oh, here's a fun fact; The 1648th thing I like about this girl: She thinks it's sexy and macho when I go shooting. :wub: How often do you find a gringa like that? If I am late to a match, but smiling and my shooting shirt looks like it might have been recently torn...well you get the picture. :rolleyes:

Nemo, that's your wife of 15 years?!?! :blink: Did you mean to type 15 year old wife? ;) You sly dog. B)

Still looking into B&B's in SGJ around that weekend, so it is a possibilty that we see you at the next match. I should be at Titusville with a new MC2 Blaster. If you feel like making the trip down, I'll buy lunch. Same goes for David Williams if you can drag him with you.

rock pics coming.

Edited by dirtypool40

Oh, here's a fun fact; The 1648th thing I like about this girl:  She thinks it's sexy and macho when I go shooting. :wub:  How often do you find a gringa like that?

I got one :) Although, she finds it sexier when I play drums for some reason, but....

Congrats, and good luck w/ the pending engagement!

Edit... Nemo, I agree. Stop posting pictures of your 15 year old niece :):lol:

Edited by XRe

I have seen Nemo, I have met Nemo.  That can't be his wife :o

Well folks, you better believe it. Married to her for 15 and two kids and she's still 110 pounds. :wub: I'm gonna have to show her this thread... she likes to hear this kinda' stuff! Why do you think those kids are so good lookin'? Definitely not because of me!

True story: Door-to-door vaccum cleaner salesman rings the bell at the house, she opens wearing shorts a t-shirt and had her hair in two ponytails, one on each side of the head.

Salesman: "Hello young lady. Is your dad home?"

Mrs. Nemo yells: "Daddyyyyy"

I get to the door and ask "What did you say?"

Mrs. Nemo: "This Señor wants to talk to you" Puts her thumb on her mouth, walked away and burst laughing.

Dirtypool, you are a lucky man!

Love your list! It is funny how close to home those struck me.

My latina fiancee not only thinks it is sexy that I am shooter,

but she is a great shooter as well. FYI - her favorite gun is her

12ga 870 Police Magnum. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Here's my finacee(will be wife as of 10-1-05):

NikiJohn1.jpg

Congrats man... Are you going to try to get her into shooting too?

Your eyes must be getting better no open gun anymore.

GuildSF4 Eyes are back up to about 75%, but that had less to do with it than I needed cash to buy a rock.

Exiled Viking, glad you have enjoyed it brother. Like Homer would say; "it's funny because it's true." I've only dated two or three, but this list is a composite of the hard lesson learned......and the reasons I kept coming back until I found my dream girl. :wub: Congrats on catching yours and keep us posted. My girl comes up to visit 10.13.05 and then we'll see how well she reacts to surprises. :unsure: Keep your fingers crossed for me guys.

Funny aside about Latinas and the shotgun; My buddy Larry's wife is a hot blooded, red head from Peurto Rico, who has gone to all the tactical schools he has, has her own tweaked up high power and thinks an 870 is the perfect cure for penis envy.

We were headed out and I had left my iron at home. He asked if it was ok if I rode with Sonia, did I feel safe. I didn't miss a beat, I tallied up, trained, red head, latina with love of a 12 gauges, and figured I was gonna be ok. B)

Jay, I think you're still looking at this is an extreme sport......and that's not a bad point of view. I'll keep you posted on the " friends " situation.

Edited by dirtypool40

Z~ Just chill man and keep reminding yourself what Eric's wedding is gonna have, the 2 main ingredients for success.... alcohol and bridesmaids.

BTW, best of luck Eric though you wont need it, cuz how can she say no when she knows you sold an Open gun for her.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
OK, OK, new one.

Only date latinas IF....

You are ready to meet the girl of your dreams and sell your new open gun to buy her a diamond. :wub:

Yup it's done. B) She get's here in three weeks and I will surprise her.

You guys know before she does. (SHHHH, don't say anything).

I sold the Bedell :mellow: Bought a rock, :huh: and am having the setting made. :blink:(seems like I should have Derek, or Dan tune it at least, doesn't it?)

We're headed up to St. Aug to a B&B as soon as she gets here, to pop the question and then home to a surprise engagement party Sunday. ;)

You know what? An open gun's worth of diamond weighs less than a titanium comp. Less than the firing pin spring actually. <_< Hmmm.

Anybody got a tourist brochure for PASA park that sounds like a great place to honeymoon? How about Bali? OK, FL OPEN??? :P

If you guys ain't sick of it yet, I'll send new pics to the hosters.

OK, we made it to one month!!! Go us, go us!!!

pics to follow.